Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism (1131 Views)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / Leg Chain And Lesbianism / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Apeshy101(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2019

Wikipedia is promoting LGBT

Was reading an article on wiki and found it in their webpage heading.

Tried a random search and the stuff was still there.

Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by iPrevail(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bros... I don't see how that concerns you or us as a matter of fact. Face what is happening in and with your country.

8 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Apeshy101(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2019

Cc:
Lefulefu
Offpoint1
Mjbolt
Stupidity
Badadvice

Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by lilmax(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
if our country have sense, we would have been using our own research engine by now but no

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Apeshy101(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
lilmax:
if our country have sense, we would have been using our own research engine by now but no

What pained me about it is that here in Nigeria, we have law against it yet I was browsing with a Nigerian IP while reading the biography a Nigerian,

Yet they didn't dim it fit to hide it from viewers using Nigerian IP since the country didn't approve of it
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Fathertony: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

What pained me about it is that here in Nigeria, we have law against it yet I was browsing with a Nigerian IP while reading the biography a Nigerian,

Yet they didn't dim it fit to hide it from viewers using Nigerian IP since the country didn't approve of it
Apeshy101:

Wikipedia is promoting LGBT

Was reading an article on wiki and found it in their webpage heading.

Tried a random search and the stuff was still there.

Guy you dey counter yarn
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Apeshy101(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2019

Fathertony:

Guy you dey counter yarn

Counter yern wetin?

Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by meobizy(f): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Is this an attention seeking thread?
Who doesn’t know outside our shores people are level-headed and see all life as equal?
Don’t forget we live in a country of religious folks where hapless toddlers are thrown out of their homes on the mere accusations of being witches.

Another thing, people always point hands at the US for spreading homosexual ideologies.
It seems these people haven’t heard of American states like Virginia, Alabama and a few other conservative ones where the act is outlawed and frowned at.
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Offpoint1: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

Cc: Lefulefu Offpoint1 Mjbolt Stupidity Badadvice
Hmm, dey matter wey you see so e heavy for mouth my brother
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by tartar9(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
meobizy:
Who doesn’t know outside our shores people are level-headed and see all life as equal?
Don’t forget we live in a country of religious folks where hapless toddlers are thrown out of their homes on the mere accusations of being witches.

Another thing, people always point hands at the US for spreading homosexual ideologies.
It seems these people haven’t heard of American states like Virginia, Alabama and a few other conservative ones where the act is outlawed and frowned at.
The US spreading homosexual ideologies is a different statement from saying Virgina,Alabama spreads homosexual ideologies.
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by Apeshy101(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
meobizy:

What stops them from hiding it from viewers from countries that don't recognize it.

They indirectly despised your laws.

Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by meobizy(f): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
tartar9:

The US spreading homosexual ideologies is a different statement from saying Virgina,Alabama spreads homosexual ideologies.
Comprehension: if one didn't learn it from elementary school they can always catch up using books.
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Apeshy101:

What stops them from hiding it from viewers from countries that don't recognize it.

They indirectly despised your laws.

Despised whose laws?
The administration who outlawed the act at the time laughs at the idea so wetin concern foreigners?
Re: Wikipedia Is Promoting Gay And Lesbianism by tartar9(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
meobizy:

Comprehension: if one didn't learn it from elementary school they can always catch up using books.
How is my comment stemming from a lack of comprehension undecided
You made a fallacy of composition which I merely pointed out.

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Often Asked If I Have A Girlfriend? / ko need / Rykardo Agbor Looking At Folake Ididowo's Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.