Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director (22887 Views)

Confusion As Police seal Ondo Assembly complex, Speaker Denies Resignation / Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George / Ondo Elections: We Have Uploaded 75% Of Results To INEC Server - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Rolings: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Adebayo008:
Contact for sure fixed games now

Yes REASON Don end grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by martowskin1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
adanny01:
Me I just dey wonder at PDP's obsession with the server?

It can never be lawful for such a server to be used as official results by INEC let alone be admissible in court. The only official results the law permits are the result sheets stated in the INEC guidelines.

No mind them, they are all wasting their time.... When buhari didn't sign the electoral bill b4 the election, that is when I knew PDP has lost...

They should all wait till 2023... Is not far ..... So that they can waste another billions to conduct useless election

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by opribo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lies and counter lies everywhere. Why can't they just deploy option A4 for the future. Since we have proven that we are not ready to imbibe modern technology.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by usamali(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
from @goldeneluxury - Just imagine the comfort and style of riding around town in any of our cars �. Luxury should never be compromised. .
Call or Whatsapp; 08132848509

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by bangging(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kpoint1569xx:
we kw as he the go.. suffering and smiling country..
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Just ask Inec to admit it has a server. leave the convincing to them

labusinessguide:
We hope that the server will save the day.

Sad enough, server results isn't recognised by our Constitution.

So the question is, how will the PDP convince the court that server result is valid and should be adopted by the court as the correct result as against the manually collated results.

Well...
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by MrCEO69(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jobac:
Server or no server, Buhari/Osinbajo will complete their second term in office. I know some gullible PDP members still believe that results were transmitted to imaginary server somewhere in the moon...these people get sense like this? The other time I saw two miserable PDP members comforting themselves that Atiku won the election and the result they got from the imaginary server showed that he won...did you just say Atiku won? Even my neighbour's 5 years old boy won't fall for that lie.
Baba Buhari ma base re lo *2
Osinbajo ma base re lo *2
Ise yin ma te wa lorun
Ema ba ise yin lo

Ride on Baba and Osinbajo, nothing do you.
iranu!!! undecided
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Like for Atiku

Share for server

Presidency for PMB grin

Àwọn pigs and idiots supporters and their abstract SERVERS

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
labusinessguide:

So the question is, how will the PDP convince the court that server result is valid and should be adopted by the court as the correct result as against the manually collated results.

Well...

Laws are sourced, not solely from the constitutional requirements, but also judicial precedence. If a superior court validates a case, it can be recognised as law.

There are no provisions in the constitution concerning inheritance for female kids, but Ukeje v. Ukeje, a 2014 judgment, has allowed for the inheritance of property by female children. That is judicial precedence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Dutchleez(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
labusinessguide:

Well...

It will serve as an evidence.... Ode!
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by DayoAyo701(f): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
This inec and server issue no be small thing
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Ballack1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Server was used. All the results were sent to INEC headquarter through server
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by milkyworld(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Waiter, please serve me the serviette...
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Amah70: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
Produce the server.
It's not possible that in the 21st Century, INEC conducted an election and collated I election results manually.

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by sammymama: 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
K
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by PHIPEX(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
labusinessguide:

Well...
Does the constitution recognise card reader, does it invalidate the use of card readers in election?
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by ithink7: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
I think if server result is different from collated result, it will be an evidence of election rigging. Since rigging is unconstitutional, they can fight based on that point

labusinessguide:

Well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by cyberguy72(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
labusinessguide:

Well...
Console ur sef
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by cyberguy72(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
adanny01:
Me I just dey wonder at PDP's obsession with the server?

It can never be lawful for such a server to be used as official results by INEC let alone be admissible in court. The only official results the law permits are the result sheets stated in the INEC guidelines.
Then Inec shld own up and stop denying that there is server.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by frugal(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
labusinessguide:

Well...
It doesn't really matter what the Constitution says. Let inec first admit that indeed there was a server, and that some results were received by it. That's all that's needed. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by zoedew: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Atiku antics typifies the drowning man’s syndrome! #clutchingthestraw!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Legendguru: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by Canadanow: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Facile:
Good morning to you, your Excellency.

Imagine how much you got to spend sending bulk SMS to over 50,000 contacts, N1.5 per unit (N75,000.00), there would DND numbers and bounce rate also and limitbound words.... What would you rather pay to get a tool that helps you send out your promotions to your target audience freely and ensure 99% delivery?

The same 50,000 contacts can be broadcasted to, with limitless words, pictures and direct delivery. All at no cost. Once the software is working, your promotion gets right to their inbox...

_I ask you again what you you pay for it? N200,000? Imagine if you broadcast to 50,000 weekly, 20 weeks would be N1,000,000 numbers?_ _But guess what I won't charge you that much... Not even N50,000.00...._

_So I will charge you N20,000 for the software with about 3 times renewal just in case we upgrade our version._

_At least I am Emperovial that wants to help you. The software is the Whatsapp sender tool_

Today we want to make you a special offer that would expire in 5 days we want to *_Give you a Whatsapp database of 20,000 business owners in Nigeria and our updated Whatsapp Sender tool that can deliver 2000 messages within an hour_*

_This database and tools are very valuable to us and we've restricted it for only our valuable customers like you... The package cost you only *#10,000.00* within the next 5 days and it is only for ten businesses and you can be part of it..._

This is in our continuous surge to meet business number one goal.

We believe in your marketing success.

*_Emperovial_* 07037219987

You Wan collect 20k for wetin dey online for free abi. If you want bro, I can give you. And it's useless because whatsapp is now banning people for spamming. I get banned at least more than 20 times in a week. Then the number is useless.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by dochenaj: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
labusinessguide:
Well...
A server result disparate from the manual result does cast aspersions on the genuineness and correctness of the manual result.
It is left to PDP to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the server result is the correct result from the various polling units.
But it is going to be a hard nut to crack considering that it relies on the collaboration of INEC; who meanwhile have tenaciously refused to agree that there is a server.
My Delta friend would say, "at all, at all na witch" implying that no matter what it is you do, just do something. And I think that's what PDP is doing and I wish them luck. Nigeria does need a lot of luck to turn around from the present trend.
Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:
angry

Enough of this Server nonsense and PDP propaganda.

INEC chairman made it clear months before election that they won't be using Electronic transmissiom of 2019 election so there isn't an election transmission result server, what we have since is PVC servers.

This is a vanguard publication of inec chiarman telling stake holders including PDP in january that they are not transmitting result electronically

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/inec-settles-for-nationwide-pilot-electronics-transmission-of-results-chairman/

https://leadership.ng/2019/01/09/inec-rules-out-electronic-transmission-of-results/

I wonder if they were deaf or Dunces then.. thank God internet doesn't forget.

Nigeria truly needs another serious opposition and not this ridiculous dunder heads

If there's no election transmission results server, then which server was APC accusing PDP of hacking?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/apc-petitions-dss-police-alleges-pdp-leaders-hacked-inec-server/%3Famp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by itsme01: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
lexy2014:

If there's no election transmission results server, then which server was APC accusing PDP of hacking?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/apc-petitions-dss-police-alleges-pdp-leaders-hacked-inec-server/%3Famp

Very simple case. INEC has a server for PVC data, which is a classified government database and network of Computers PDP boldly claimed it is in possesion of content of Classified INEC server, and APC requested DSS to investigate the allegation.. to for stall breach of National data, so where is the accusation. ?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
On this server issue the only thing INEC can do with it based on how our elections works is get number of accredited voters bt I don’t think it has any way of knowing how those numbers of accredited voters voted. Unless it was manually imputed from the sheets into the server by returning officers in each state. In that case the results shud to be available on the sheets with. All party representatives aswell as INEC for confirmation of the voting results.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
itsme01:

Very simple case. INEC has a server for PVC data, which is a classified government database and network of Computers PDP boldly claimed it is in possesion of content of Classified INEC server, and APC requested DSS to investigate the allegation.. to for stall breach of National data, so where is the accusation. ?

Who made d allegation that APC asked d DSS 2 investigate? What is d content of d inec classified server u say PDP said they were in possession of? D article I shared with u, did u c anywhere festus keyamo talking about "server for PVC data"?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Kemi Adeosun To World Bank: "We Don’t Need Your Help On Our Debts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.