Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 PM

Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song (68865 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by JubrinElSudan: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
All these MB finishers on IG. Once an artiste releases a new track, you see them "twerking" to the song, the artiste will repost and then some other IG handles like kraktv and co will still repost it. One can not go through his/her IG timeline without seeing a twerking video. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by foster212: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please can someone tell me when God is coming again? This world is becoming unbelievable.
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by lereinter(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
ouzo1:
As a professional doctor I need to warn this Girl about the dangers involved in what she just did.. Please who has her number? so I can call her personally.

Alaye

I have it
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by ktone: 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
More like vixen seeks new customers cos we know she has old ones already.
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by enemyofprogress: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2019
folake4u:
Nigerians and hypocrisy sha grin.
shiooooooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Nairaland don turn blog site,If someone can create a more mature site NL will totally be filled with inmessage and Facebook hos
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2019
GodSaklek:
Ladies of our generation has gone worst,you can't even single out one as a wife material,that's why am scared to get married,if I got married to one of these hoes, what will remains for me?, emptiness. You will see a future mother to someone will be twerking online,how their future kids will feel if they saw their mother's atrocities online in future,not all of them will have kids in future anyway because yahoo guys has used pants of some of them,some may not have kids because they have damaged their womb due to several abortion..... Internet has destroyed our ladies for us..... 88% of ladies of our generation are selling their Bodies,some are selling online, how i wish I was born In 1930s. SMH

You might have died in the First World War Bro! So thank God, worse still died in Nigerian Civil War.
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by generationz(f): 2:17am On Jun 23, 2019
GodSaklek:
Ladies of our generation has gone worst,you can't even single out one as a wife material,that's why am scared to get married,if I got married to one of these hoes, what will remains for me?, emptiness. You will see a future mother to someone will be twerking online,how their future kids will feel if they saw their mother's atrocities online in future,not all of them will have kids in future anyway because yahoo guys has used pants of some of them,some may not have kids because they have damaged their womb due to several abortion..... Internet has destroyed our ladies for us..... 88% of ladies of our generation are selling their Bodies,some are selling online, how i wish I was born In 1930s. SMH

You mean during the great depression or second world war? grin
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by blackslayer: 2:56am On Jun 23, 2019
she looks like two totally different people with and without makeup ON...this is crazy....I'm not attracted to girls that have makeup ON anyways so i cannot be fooled....The antics are for the superficial and weak niggaz!!!! get your dick wet and move on kinda bish....
i'll still love to smash that juicy sushi though...hmnnnnnn RIBENA children are healthy children.....
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2019
ouzo1:
As a professional doctor I need to warn this Girl about the dangers involved in what she just did.. Please who has her number? so I can call her personally.

Odesco. Lol
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by deltateam: 3:56am On Jun 23, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video here

Can't you people see that she's marketing herself? With that leg chain up, she's looking for lesbian partners.
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Pwansunrise: 5:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

Who told u? What's your qualification compared to mine?
Two idots spotted
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by twerkjack: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
F u c k and no pay
For there's no other way
To discourage ashawo but to
F u c k and no pay

Until you f u c k the one wey go use your p r I c k take make peppersoup for one oracle grin
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by arantess: 6:58am On Jun 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
F u c k and no pay
For there's no other way
F u c k and no pay
*Pours holy water on you*
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by biacan(f): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
F u c k and no pay
For there's no other way
F u c k and no pay
You reach undecided
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2019
mezarddinny:
I'd like it if she slipped and entered vegetative state
what will be your gain

If she enters coma?
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Jaqenhghar: 7:11am On Jun 23, 2019
ouzo1:
Haba Doctor. Have some class nah. You pass this one
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by royallord1(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
F u c k and no pay
For there's no other way
F u c k and no pay

My brother... Heaven is far for you grin

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by madayaya: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2019
You just want to talk anyhow
GodSaklek:
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by flattenyourbely: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2019
Hmmm tearing your future apart for the whole world to see, who will marry this girl? rapture just got nearer..

Anyway Check my signature for your waist trainer hot shapers belt, we deliver nationwide.
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Alexrayz(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2019
GodSaklek:

And the guys are all saint and celebrate abi and it not the guys they sleeping with
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by crafteck(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
F u c k and no pay
For there's no other way
F u c k and no pay
4k, d song is addictive

1 Like

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by Luvfinder(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2019
She look like toad.
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by adetwin(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2019
All For The Sake of Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by imanray37(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

Who told u? What's your qualification compared to mine?
wunna.still dey learn hand work wunna still dey house manship leave things for qualified doctor like me
Re: Video Vixen, Kelzchikata Endangers Her Life Twerking Upside Down To Promote Song by megareal: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
She looks like five different persons. How does she do that? Her twerking, her business. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Paul Okoye Saved Olayinka Peter Oladeji From Police Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.