Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (34570 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by pmc01(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

Lolss

Don't worry about that , I can pay that for u, pls come

What's the special attraction?
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

U don't need C of O, that one is more expensive than the land, the N220 is for the C of O...don't worry about armed bandits, It would be an history soon,

Please leave Lagos or wherever and come to Taraba...
My brother,you funny o
Are bandits in taraba? Yes or no
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by MobilityExpress: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lanretoye:
500k at agbado ijaiye/amje,when you finish dreaming call me.
grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

How is light and food prices, infrastructure? I mean land is cheap too in the bushes of my village back in the south east but there should be a difference here. Hence your open invitation

Lao is in Jalingo and Jalingo is the capital of Taraba State...some parts of lao donot have power supply, but food is cheap and we need infrastructure that's why we want u people , MOSTLY U IBOS THE ECONOMY GROWER...THE LIGHT TO ALL DARKNESS, PLEASE TELL OTHERS , WE NEED U ALL IN TARABA STATE...
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by jeff1607(m): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
SimSify:
The lands are cheap ooo..
But the hidden charges are worst than MTN.

But you can get some that are great buy.. Especially between Magbon to Badagry.. grin

but electricity is poor there
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
It seems you always just conjure up figures in your head without proper research, all in a bid to make news. Stop misleading the public.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by MobilityExpress: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

Some of those places u mentioned are not Jalingo.

If need development in Taraba, and most of those places u mentioned land is cheaper than ₦12k...

In Lao, Jalingo, with your ₦12,220, let me know , the land is yours, please tell others , we need u all in Taraba.

Please where is Taraba sef, lemme start packing my bags oh. 12k shocked I fit try buy 2 countries of land dia, start my own United Nations grin

5 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

Some of those places u mentioned are not Jalingo.

If need development in Taraba, and most of those places u mentioned land is cheaper than ₦12k...

In Lao, Jalingo, with your ₦12,220, let me know , the land is yours, please tell others , we need u all in Taraba.

Oga go sleep me wey stay taraba for almost all my life Jesus, my friend bought a land in zin for 150k i bought mine in mutum biyu for 90k if i cannot buy in all those places 12k how is it possible in the state capital

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Any serious buyer that planned to buy land in Lagos based on your cost information will eventually be frustrated.

Your cost information is far from reality o. group d.

Personal investigation is very key please.

CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys we have been talking on Cost Of Rent around Nigeria to help people get affordable rent , but today lets look at the cheapest place you can buy land in Lagos

This post would help people with low income buy land at a cheap rate , you might not have heard of this names before as they are developing areas in Lagos, but this give low income owners hope of becoming a landlord

You can contact your agents or realtors to ask for more info

Note: This lands have hidden fees like survey fees, development fees , deed of assignments, that are collected by the local government of each respective areas, in some areas you would pay "OMO-ONILE" Fees, so if a land is 500k for example you would need to add at least 100k to it for all this hidden charges

Some real estate companies charge, some dont charge because they've added the fees into the land

First some definitions

What is a Land?
Land is real estate or property, minus buildings and equipment, that is designated by fixed spatial boundaries, Land ownership may offer the title holder the right to natural resources on the land  In real estate, a lot or plot is a tract or parcel of land owned or meant to be owned by some owner(s)

Lets Ride

Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki
The average price of land for sale is ₦350,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦400,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per plot

Amje / Alakuki, Ijaiye
The average price of land for sale is ₦300,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦500,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per plot

Agbowa
The average price of land for sale is ₦300,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦400,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per plot

Bogije
The average price of land for sale is ₦500,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦700,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Akodo Ise
The average price of land for sale is ₦400,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦500,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Eleko
The average price of land for sale is ₦5,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦15,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦600,000 per plot

Ikegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦400,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦600,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Itoru Ode
The average price of land for sale is ₦520,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦700,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Igbogun
The average price of land for sale is ₦500,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦850,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Coaster Road
The average price of land for sale is ₦800,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦450,000 per plot

Asegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦900,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Agbara-Igbesa
The average price of land for sale is ₦800,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦5,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per plot

Lusada
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦2,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦550,000 per plot

KETU, EPE
The average price of land for sale is ₦600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦600,000 per plot

Ijeododo ijegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦5,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦7,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦800,000 per plot

Oko Afo, Badagry
The average price of land for sale is ₦600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Age Mowo, Badagry
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦900,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per plot

Agbado
The average price of land for sale is ₦3,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦7,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦1,000,000 per plot

Magbon
The average price of land for sale is ₦1,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦3,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦850,000 per plot

Ibeju Lekki
The average price of land for sale is Cheapest Place to buy Lands in Lagos

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
I'll rather drink away my money than buying a land in Lagos even it's N20 per hectare. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

I wonder o
For this Nigeria

Na scam ooo believe that guy at your own risk
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by neeyor88: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Most of these prices are far from what's obtainable presently in some of the areas you mentioned.
Great job though..
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

My brother,you funny o
Are bandits in taraba? Yes or no

I don't want to say killer herdsmen cos not all herdsmen are killers and most of these criminal elements are not Nigerians...
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by gtech2sure: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
pufframmy:
best fake news of the century at alakuko where u wrote alakiki land sell for nothing less 4-7 million per plot stop deceiving poeple

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by gtech2sure: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
SOJOSEPH:

Any serious buyer that planned to buy land in Lagos based on your cost information will eventually be frustrated.

Your cost information is far from reality o. group d.

Personal investigation is very key please.

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by ZanyABC(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
ednut1:
In 2016 eleranigbe inside was 500k. Today its 1.5 to 2m. Mr man stop posting fake figures
To support u
I lived in Ikegun, and also happens to live at the Bale's house, u can't see a plot of 1Million in ikegun as at Today, even if you will need to buy from retailers, and the other side of the road has been acquired by #LandLagos and other estate agent who are currently selling for about 3.5 M, unless you are buying at Ogidi, which is off road Lands that's when u get 900k -1M.. So stop faking report all in the name trending..
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by gtech2sure: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
FAKE FAKE FAKE... You cannot even see a land at Agbado, Amje or Ijaiye talk more of buying it at that cheap price.

2 Likes

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

I don't want to say killer herdsmen cos not all herdsmen are killers and most of these criminal elements are not Nigerians...
For now we know herdsmen as killers and the worst thing to happen to someone is to buy properties in those infested areas. Borno state comes to mind
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Okrikacity: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fidelismaria:

Wow

shocked shocked

A plot of land 4-5m and the road to the town is that bad

The road is manageable now

It was graded 3 months ago
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

Oga go sleep me wey stay taraba for almost all my life Jesus, my friend bought a land in zin for 150k i bought mine in mutum biyu for 90k if i cannot buy in all those places 12k how is it possible in the state capital

If u are ready let me know, it's real, I mean Lao,

Mutum mbiyu is too far

Don Allah a zo Lao.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by stephnie44(f): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

Come to Taraba, we need u all.
. Herds men wahala
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by AYHOMESINVEST: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
This op is not leaving in Lagos and he did not investigate the prices of land in Lagos before he posted this trash here. All our admin me too are so lazy to verify those prices before they move it to fp. Lazy youth everywhere
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by AYHOMESINVEST: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Hi Guys we have been talking on Cost Of Rent around Nigeria to help people get affordable rent , but today lets look at the cheapest place you can buy land in Lagos

This post would help people with low income buy land at a cheap rate , you might not have heard of this names before as they are developing areas in Lagos, but this give low income owners hope of becoming a landlord

You can contact your agents or realtors to ask for more info

Note: This lands have hidden fees like survey fees, development fees , deed of assignments, that are collected by the local government of each respective areas, in some areas you would pay "OMO-ONILE" Fees, so if a land is 500k for example you would need to add at least 100k to it for all this hidden charges

Some real estate companies charge, some dont charge because they've added the fees into the land

First some definitions

What is a Land?
Land is real estate or property, minus buildings and equipment, that is designated by fixed spatial boundaries, Land ownership may offer the title holder the right to natural resources on the land  In real estate, a lot or plot is a tract or parcel of land owned or meant to be owned by some owner(s)

Lets Ride

Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki
The average price of land for sale is ₦350,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦400,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per plot

Amje / Alakuki, Ijaiye
The average price of land for sale is ₦300,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦500,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦250,000 per plot

Agbowa
The average price of land for sale is ₦300,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦400,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per plot

Bogije
The average price of land for sale is ₦500,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦700,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Akodo Ise
The average price of land for sale is ₦400,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦500,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Eleko
The average price of land for sale is ₦5,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦15,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦600,000 per plot

Ikegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦400,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦600,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Itoru Ode
The average price of land for sale is ₦520,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦700,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦270,000 per plot

Igbogun
The average price of land for sale is ₦500,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦850,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Coaster Road
The average price of land for sale is ₦800,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦450,000 per plot

Asegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦900,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Agbara-Igbesa
The average price of land for sale is ₦800,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦5,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per plot

Lusada
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦2,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦550,000 per plot

KETU, EPE
The average price of land for sale is ₦600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦600,000 per plot

Ijeododo ijegun
The average price of land for sale is ₦5,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦7,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦800,000 per plot

Oko Afo, Badagry
The average price of land for sale is ₦600,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦1,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦300,000 per plot

Age Mowo, Badagry
The average price of land for sale is ₦700,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦900,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦500,000 per plot

Agbado
The average price of land for sale is ₦3,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦7,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦1,000,000 per plot

Magbon
The average price of land for sale is ₦1,000,000 per plot. The most expensive land costs ₦3,000,000 per plot while the cheapest cost ₦850,000 per plot

Ibeju Lekki
The average price of land for sale is Cheapest Place to buy Lands in Lagos

I don't guarantee this are the real price but estimate

This op is not leaving in Lagos and he did not investigate the prices of land in Lagos before he posted this trash here. All our admin me too are so lazy to verify those prices before they move it to fp. Lazy youth everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

For now we know herdsmen as killers and the worst thing to happen to someone is to buy properties in those infested areas. Borno state comes to mind

But its not true...herdsmen are peaceful people, they work for people, most of them walk around with people's cattles that doesn't belong to them they only get paid for their ancestral job, as such, they need to protect the aniimals for them not to be short pay...

Soon those criminal foreign elements would be fish out.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

Na scam ooo believe that guy at your own risk
I don't get the guy. If land is even 50k for jalingo. 9ja men for don buy am finish by now.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

If u are ready let me know, it's real, I mean Lao,

Mutum mbiyu is too far

Don Allah a zo Lao.

send prove on my mail isaacwanity@gmail.com if is not on the round side please don't bother contacting me. Land document, location, photo and prove of owner if you have that contact me lets run the deal no scam.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

But its not true...herdsmen are peaceful people, they work for people, most of them walk around with people's cattles that doesn't belong to them they only get paid for their ancestral job, as such, they need to protect the aniimals for them not to be short pay...

Soon those criminal foreign elements would be fish out.
Shoot me a message on whatsapp
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

Taraba State is the most peaceful state in the northeast after bauchi...the problem in Taraba is a temporary one.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

I don't get the guy. If land is even 50k for jalingo. 9ja men for don buy am finish by now.

:d;d;d;d

Guy i no lie you, you sound familiar like person wet i know?
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

:d;d;d;d

Guy i no lie you, you sound familiar like person wet i know?
For where?
The closest I've been to the north is Abuja
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

send prove on my mail isaacwanity@gmail.com if is not on the round side please don't bother contacting me. Land document, location, photo and prove of owner if you have that contact me lets run the deal no scam.

Are you in Taraba State ??
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
blizard44:
Bogije is in Ibeju-Lekki.

Ibeju-Lekki is humongous.
Try specifics.
help me tell am abeg wre u want see land cheap like dat in bogije me dat live in lakwe self u can't see land dat price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? / Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. / Caption These Air Conditioned Houses. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.