Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:33 AM

Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant (34494 Views)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

For where?
The closest I've been to the north is Abuja

I do dey abuja before na i left abuja 2008
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

Shoot me a message on whatsapp

KK, are u in Taraba ??
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

Are you in Taraba State ??

It does not matter where I'm if you are serious just send prove before i make the next decision
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by onyxvincent(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
For Conquerors Homes Ltd, we sell peace of mind to you. Be careful how you buy, and who guarantees you about lands in Lagos. I'm willing to assist you, if you have questions regarding lands and it's necessary documents. Or follow @onyxvincent on twitter.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

It does not matter where I'm if you are serious just send prove before i make the next decision

I'm very serious about it, it's a community thing, if u are serious about it u will need to come and see our district head in Lao, don't go through any individual please, there is place in Lao meant for sale and is the district head that is apportion it.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
ChristineC:
you must be living in 1914. I can tell you that any plot you see for below #3.5m at eleranigbe, your money is about entering voicemail.
Bogije below #6.5m, your name is about to be sorry.
Eleko near Amen Estates below #25m, kikikikikikiki good luck bro.
informative but sorry do u know about epe hw much a plot dre could cost

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

I'm very serious about it, it's a community thing, if u are serious about it u will need to come and see our district head in Lao, don't go through any individual please, there is place in Lao meant for sale and is the district head that is apportion it.

Oooo i see ok any am in lagos i can't just go there without a prove
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

I do dey abuja before na i left abuja 2008
Then not me
Was in Abuja 2015-16
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

KK, are u in Taraba ??
Nooo
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

Then not me
Was in Abuja 2015-16

Anywhere my spirit is telling me i know but no wahala i have that feeling sha but no problem maybe i am mistaking you
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 10:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
mikkycoins:

Nooo

If u are really seriuse , u will need to come to Lao, Jalingo, Taraba State, it's not an individual thing, its our district head that apportion the plot to u, base what u want to use it for, to avoid any future issues...don't go tru any individual,
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Danwakae(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wanity:

Oooo i see ok any am in lagos i can't just go there without a prove

It's my town, I can only access my family land in Lao , take picture and any other thing on it, but not that meant for the community in general, tho we all have been told to inform people above the available of the land mostly non-indigenes...
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Wanity(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

It's my town, I can only access my family land in Lao , take picture and any other thing on it, but not that meant for the community in general, tho we all have been told to inform people above the available of the land mostly non-indigenes...

I don't even know where is located in jalingo i would have sent some to you to process the place for inspection
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by mikkycoins(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:

If u are really seriuse , u will need to come to Lao, Jalingo, Taraba State, it's not an individual thing, its our district head that apportion the plot to u, base what u want to use it for, to avoid any future issues...don't go tru any individual,
Pm me your contact na
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by ChristineC: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
informative but sorry do u know about epe hw much a plot dre could cost
the last I heard was #1m. the roads Ambode constructed there may have increased the value though.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Josh64(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
This guy know wetin him dey talk at all? Land in amje for 250l and 500max? You are high!
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Reeb2244: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fake post
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Rick9(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
So there are still lands in Lagos
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by TedLawrence(f): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
We continue to help them develop their state leaving ours behind....after 99year they collect their land bac to
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by freezyprinzy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

Come to Taraba, we need u all.
grin
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by LoveJesus87(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

taraba? To do wetin? Bia mind yourself. angry
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by LoveJesus87(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

wait! Taraba get precious stone o shocked i did camp at having 2013 november. Abeg come lets talk.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by leonard002(m): 12:48am On Jun 23, 2019
Drekaz:

Abeg, what is the use of the #220? grin grin
na for the elders...
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by holysaint1(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:
And in Jalingo

You just need ₦12,220

For a plot of land

Do you know that a friend of mine used 12k to live in a very comfortable 1 room where he shares a neat bathroom and toilet with the landlord for a full year...

As in 1k/month. cry

Got to know about this when I went there to camp. If not I for no believe.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by EPIJOE: 2:02am On Jun 23, 2019
[b][/b] I TOTALLY DISAGREE ALL THE PLACES YOU WROTE IS NOTHING LESS THAN 1 MILLION

BOGIJE LAND NOW IS ALMOST 7M
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 23, 2019
Danwakae:

MOSTLY U IBOS THE ECONOMY GROWER...THE LIGHT TO ALL DARKNESS

Your whining skills is not from this Earth.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by dgitrader(m): 3:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Weselion:

Your whining skills is not from this Earth.

Hahahaaaa, no be small whining skills. "The light to all darkness" grin grin

At Danwakae, can u open a thread for taraba landed properties, u never can tell what u will strike. I am for the first time ever contemplating getting a land in jalingo.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by educhigo: 3:59am On Jun 23, 2019
no problem igbo will help yorubas develops those places ,then one year later yorubas will force them to go back to there mother land,also still shouting one nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 4:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Daviddson:
@cotenantNIG
You're doing a very rare job, but I stopped taking you seriously the day you opened the Abuja cost-of-rent thread. It was very far from reality, so I assume you're just speculating for other states too. Do your research well before dishing out this kind of info.
please can you give us some realistic rates for rent at Abuja ~ room, self con
thanks
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by RealityShot: 4:42am On Jun 23, 2019
dgitrader:

Hahahaaaa, no be small whining skills. "The light to all darkness" grin grin

At Danwakae, can u open a thread for taraba landed properties, u never can tell what u will strike. I am for the first time ever contemplating getting a land in jalingo.
do tell us about taraba lands, please.
Re: Cheapest Places To Buy Land In Lagos - Co-tenant by femi4: 5:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Adanairaland:
I only know ibeju lekki..

Are the rest in Lagos too?
They are all in the outskirts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buildng A Block Of 4 Flat As A Framed Structure. Pix, cost and challenges. / Cost Of Wiring A House. / Quit Notice To A Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.