Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, (1033 Views)

Relocation Sales !!! 2004 Toyota Camry @ 2.150m - Lagos / Distress Sales 2004 Model Toyota Highlander Selling Cheap And Fast / Distress Sales,2004 Model Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by streeetcred: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Very clean and affordable nigerian used corolla for sale at ajah, everything working fine and in good condition, the car is pimped with alloy rims call +2348077127315 for price and inspection

Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by greggng: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by Scatterscatter(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by rexana: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by streeetcred: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2019
To buy car no be childs pls so so don't bother pricing if u r a broke ass pls
streeetcred:
Very clean and affordable nigerian used corolla for sale at ajah, everything working fine and in good condition, the car is pimped with alloy rims call +2348077127315 for price and inspection
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by greggng: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2019
So many dealers are here watching to see great offers. When someone says distressed sale, the implication to every dealer , is that they seller needs money badly. When you need money badly , you might not get exactly what you are looking for. Also understand that they buyer or dealer will be adding value to the car to make it presentable to enable him make profit. Next time remove the word distress from your advert...

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by keycash: 2:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Price plz
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by streeetcred: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Distress sales do not mean you can get a corolla 10k sir
greggng:
So many dealers are here watching to see great offers. When someone says distressed sale, the implication to every dealer , is that they seller needs money badly. When you need money badly , you might not get exactly what you are looking for. Also understand that they buyer or dealer will be adding value to the car to make it presentable to enable him make profit. Next time remove the word distress from your advert...
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by greggng: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
streeetcred:
Distress sales do not mean you can get a corolla 10k sir

10k is a joke but 600k , 700k is not a joke. ...I have bought two car ...from two friends living Nigeria for Japan....I bought both corolla for 1.1million ...each goes for 550k with serious pleading from them. That is actually what distress sell is all about in as much as is not stolen. Today both of them are in Japan while I sold each of that car for 1million each ...mind you they are both 2004 corolla the both for uber before the opportunity to travel came. I only fix the two shocks and did bumper painting ...the total I spend is not up to 40 k ...pls calculate my profit? ..dealers love distress if is not stolen car....that is where we make money .

1 Like

Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by Anchor84: 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
greggng:

10k is a joke but 600k , 700k is not a joke. ...I have bought two car ...from two friends living Nigeria for Japan....I bought both corolla for 1.1million ...each goes for 550k with serious pleading from them. That is actually what distress sell is all about in as much as is not stolen. Today both of them are in Japan while I sold each of that car for 1million each ...mind you they are both 2004 corolla the both for uber before the opportunity to travel came. I only fix the two shocks and did bumper painting ...the total I spend is not up to 40 k ...pls calculate my profit? ..dealers love distress if is not stolen car....that is where we make money .
LOL
Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by soloehis(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for educating him .. common sense is not common after all..I see no reason why you would put distress sale without placing a price yet get angry over 700k offer
greggng:

1 Like

Re: Distress Sales 2004 Toyota Corrola For Sale At Ajah Lagos, by greggng: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
soloehis:
Thanks for educating him .. common sense is not common after all..I see no reason why you would put distress sale without placing a price yet get angry for 700k offer

To be honest I priced 600k but when I saw you outbidded me I decided to withdraw cos I understand you have to package it and make profit..

(1) (Reply)

BMW E90 3series For Sale Very Clean / Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla Sport Available At 1.850m / 2015 Toyota RAV4 (distress Sale ) 5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.