Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? (6227 Views)

Is Nokia G20 Worth Buying? / Guys Please Is Nokia 5.3 A Good Phone / Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by rekeson: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
korban3134:

To your question " YES " it's a solid phone and you may get a better deal "lesser price"

But it's now an " Ageing Device "

Thanks but have already gotten mine like 7 months ago. The phone is an absolute masterpiece.

Lol how can u term a phone already updated to Android 10 an ageing device...

2 Likes

Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Xxpress(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
dayveed1:
no I don't use it anymore. I upgraded.
Can you still advise me to get the phone?
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by dayveed1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Xxpress:

Can you still advise me to get the phone?
I will be honest with you the only downside of the phone is battery. But you won't notice if you have stable electricity in your area. Apart from that the phone is very good. The camera is lit, the design is topnotch, ram management, display and everything is just smooth. I upgraded because I usually don't use a phone more than 6 months.
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Ominie(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
dayveed1:
I will be honest with you the only downside of the phone is battery. But you won't notice if you have stable electricity in your area. Apart from that the phone is very good. The camera is lit, the design is topnotch, ram management, display and everything is just smooth. I upgraded because I usually don't use a phone more than 6 months.

shocked shocked
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by rekeson: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Use battery saver mode 24/7 and ur battery will last complete 12 hours everyday.
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by eki2000(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Am using the global version, that's the 6.1 plus. The phone is good, only that the screen size is only 5.8 inches
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Xxpress(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2020
dayveed1:
May God bless you immeasurably

1 Like

Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Xxpress(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
rekeson:
Use battery saver mode 24/7 and ur battery will last complete 12 hours everyday.
Are you using the phone?
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Xxpress(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2020
eki2000:
Am using the global version, that's the 6.1 plus. The phone is good, only that the screen size is only 5.8 inches
What of the charging port, do you have any issues with it?
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by rekeson: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Xxpress:
Are you using the phone?
Yes I am replying this comment with my Nokia X6 global version.
My charging port has no issue despite all the falling with charger plugged in.
Started using mine since June/July last year.
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Xxpress(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
rekeson:

Yes I am replying this comment with my Nokia X6 global version.

My charging port has no issue despite all the falling with charger plugged in.

Started using mine since June/July last year.
Thanks for the reply. I want to buy the Chinese version, but I am skeptical with all the reports of charging port issues. Maybe the problem is with the Chinese version.
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by jksxxxx: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2020
It's what am using just make sure you are careful with it so that the screen don't break because many fake screen around .the phone is ok at least battery last better than my Samsung s8 and the spec is ok runs on Android 10
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by rekeson: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2020
rekeson:
My X6 arrived yesterday. Very sleek phone..

Ram is actually 5.4gb not 6gb

Internal memory is 50gb and some fraction, not even close to 64gb

But overall the phone is fast, responsive and sleek.

So it's been a year already with this sweet phone.

This device has performed optimally for the past 12 months.

The phone is so fast and responsive; all thanks to the 6gb ram.

Not to mention the steady OTA updates of both the OS and security patches.

The charging port did however became slightly loosened and shaky. All I did was pad it a little with paper and boom good as new. Still charges fast at a 70% fast charge rate.

Nokia sure makes durable devices.

1 Like

Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by jksxxxx: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2020
The fone no bad just that on the long run just buy original charging port flex and back from AliExpress because the port dey get issue after long usual it's not up to 3k for both .as u change the port change the back
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by eki2000(m): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Xxpress:

What of the charging port, do you have any issues with it?
Nope, 9 months and counting
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Xxpress:

Thanks for the reply. I want to buy the Chinese version, but I am skeptical with all the reports of charging port issues. Maybe the problem is with the Chinese version.
Bro have you bought it?
And please how do you know which is chinese version and which is global?
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by yeman1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bgcentz:
Am using a Nokia2 and the battery is strong even on heavy usage trust me I press phone alot. It comes with a 4100mah battery real fast charging 4G network.
The only problem is the internal storage. "8GB" Nokia seriously
It doesn't even come with a Fu*king sound recording app and a file manager. But its a nice phone. Very nice.

Im using it too.. what android version are u on ¿
Re: Is Nokia X6 A Good Phone ? by Xxpress(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
ivumar:

Bro have you bought it?
And please how do you know which is chinese version and which is global?
I did not buy the phone again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 With 6020mah Battery – Full Phone Specs & Price / What Factor(s) Influenced Your Choice Of A Gsm Network? / Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.