Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone (51672 Views)

Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jonadaft: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
lonelydora:
I support Iran if actually the drone was in their airspace. Iran proclaimed a 'no fly zone' in their airspace. Why violate it?

Meanwhile, i laugh grin when some people say US can't stand Iran.

See, if Iran do anyhow, US will erase them from the map of the world in less than 24 hours.

That's how you guys were cheering Iraq back in the days until they were dealt with. Who hear of Iraq today?
Keep fooling yourself.
Too much of marvel comics dey block your head
Just as USA has erased Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam etc abi?

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Lonelypacifist6: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
ichidodo:
The next time...it might not be just a drone but......A passenger Airliner filled with innocent men,women and children. Wonderful.
America once shut down an Airliner with people in it they never apologised!! In that Same strait of Hormuz..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
If the both countries were to reach their conclusion by the comments here on nairaland(God forbid), we would have been feeling the vibrations of bombs by now and this would have been as a result of the way some persons here are posting war is coming as if Nigeria get any weapon to hold hand... Please war is not coming any time soon Amen..

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
legitnow:

How did Chinese police enter south africa?

Dey are working with black south africans.

I can never fear China.

U dont expect to take their money and not return it do u?

Go and collect more and cry like monkey.

I laff you when china becomes world power your skull go reset. Or when they come for their money and Nigeria can't pay back.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by legitnow: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Devgod:
I laff you when china becomes world power your skull go reset. Or when they come for their money and Nigeria can't pay back.

Go and borrow more...

I dey my house.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Lonelypacifist6: 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
ichidodo:
I rather live in a world policed by a nuclear armed democracy than be policed by a regime filled with Islamic fanatics....Better still, I like to live in a world policed by those who have used weapons of mass destuctions to save the free world than those who would like to use these weapons to enslave others,go figure.
Your dealer is Mixing that coke with something else!!

6 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Autotech312:

They also look down on Vietnam, are you aware what happened to US.. They cannot win all battles that I know for sure, power is meant to be respected not the other way round.
Well, let's hope it doesn't get messier than this.
Have a nice time Sir.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
legitnow:

Go and borrow more...

I dey my house.
we all go dey our house till power mistakenly drifts off the hand of US and enters the hand of these Nations like IRAN, China,etc. Una mumu skull will cry blood for US but you won't see US. may una they mumu they go

5 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by dante0147: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Aldebaran:

Yes, Iran is not smiling now...

The US spy drone was shot down from over 60000 feet above, that's almost twice as high as a commercial airliner.

I just hope they resolve the issue in order not to turn into a nuclear-powered 3rd world war... grin

The two other World Powers, Russia and China, are watching grin

Thats like mentioning white rice without stew! Have you forgotten about Germany, France and Uk!

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Lonelypacifist6: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
awwfar:
shut up and stop trying hard to act like you're intelligent ...youre extraordinarily dull
The guy is fucking dumb America has more spies in foreign countries than anyone on earth even in their Government One was killed publicly in China recently in front of his colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by ichidodo: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
legitnow:

Wat do u call poverty?

Poverty is slavery and it has been used to enslave Africa by the west.
Slavery especially African Slavery as you know it started from the East....Heck, Even the West came late to the party more than a thousand years later. So slavery is not a parameter you can use to judge anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
I deleted my original post on why the US cannot attack Iran.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by compton11(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
lonelydora:
I support Iran if actually the drone was in their airspace. Iran proclaimed a 'no fly zone' in their airspace. Why violate it?

See, if Iran do anyhow, US will erase them from the map of the world in less than 24 hours.

That's how you guys were cheering Iraq back in the days until they were dealt with. Who hear of Iraq today?
see this one,Iran ain't Iraq nigga gringrin
so how can US wipe Iran in 24 hours oooooo?

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ayoefa:

Yeah, like they did Vietnam?....Some of you guys are watching too much American Hollywood movies.
will shut up my friend.. you fools coming with the stupid Vietnam 's!ht that happened over 30years ago. Shut up your fvking mouth you know nothing. US had casualties because of what they stand for. They couldnt go all out on innocent civilians. The coward Vietnam soldier's hiding behind civilians and fighting made it hard for US to strike. As they couldn't different civilians from Vietnam soldiers.
Yet US body bagged them living them with casualties of over 2million while US only recorded 58220 casualties. So can your dumb skull tell me what point you dumb sh!!t heads are trying to make with the Vietnam bullcrap.
This IRAN war will a be a conventional war. U'S will make it rain.
School me please. . I would like to hear the bile you have to spill

5 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by ichidodo: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
America once shut down an Airliner with people in it they never apologised!! In that Same strait of Hormuz..
Its only the tree that sees the cutlass taken to it and refuses to run. The Airline was in war zone filled with Iranian missile boats attacking American warships on patrol even causing casualties on the American side....And you decide to fly your Aeroplane across these hotbed of military strike actions on the SAME flight path that previously brought in Iranian military jets on these Warships on an interdicting run?...What do you think would happen? Why would America apologise for shooting down, though erroneously, an aircraft in a rise started by Iran in the first place?All parties are to blame in that tragedy,US and Iran.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Autotech312(m): 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
princeking2:

Well, let's hope it doesn't get messier than this.
Have a nice time Sir.

Good night too.. Thanks for sharing of thoughts.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Devgod:
will shut up my friend.. you fools coming with the stupid Vietnam 's!ht that happened over 30years ago. Shut up your fvking mouth you know nothing. US had casualties because of what they stand for. They couldnt go all out on innocent civilians. The coward Vietnam soldier's hiding behind civilians and fighting made it hard for US to strike. As they couldn't different civilians from Vietnam soldiers.
Yet US body bagged them living them with casualties of over 2million while US only recorded 58220 casualties. So can your dumb skull tell me what point you dumb sh!!t heads are trying to make with the Vietnam bullcrap.
This IRAN war will a be a coventional war. U'S will make it rain.
School me please. . I would like to hear the bile you have to spill
Your point could have been better without the insults..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Emmiekeyz(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:
I deleted my original post on why the US cannot win the war on Iran.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Emmiekeyz(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:
I deleted my original post on why the US cannot win the war on Iran.
why?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by ntyce(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2019
elemike2:

how will that affect Saudi and Israel

Iran will surely attack them.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by obailala(m): 12:03am On Jun 23, 2019
ichidodo:
Shooting down a drone doesn't send any bloody message,its an act of cowardice downing an unmanned aerial vehicle.
You want them to shoot down a passenger jet and murder innocent civilians before you acknowledge that a message was sent? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by cotzywitzy(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Ya’ll expecting a war when there is nothing to justify the war. It’s only a drone and not a US Military plane with personnel on board. By now Iran would be on fire.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2019
Felixamos:

Your point could have been better without the insults..
he had the gut to tell me I watch too much Hollywood. Where as he knows nothing except the sh!t the anti US trolls and media throws at him. With the Vietnam bullsh!t

3 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by ichidodo: 12:08am On Jun 23, 2019
obailala:
You want them to shoot down a passenger jet and murder innocent civilians before you acknowledge that a message was sent? Haba!
If you want to send me a message? Give it to me straight insteading of threatening my dog....That's just cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Emmiekeyz:

why?

Read the post below yours. It has to do with one of those countries. The time is not yet right, probably why America had to withdraw the instruction given to attack Iran.

Now I’m paranoid you might be CIA. Lolz
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by shogsman(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2019
Devgod:
IRAN is too small for US to go full nuke on them. Trump sanctions are enough to make them bleed to death. As they are currently feeling the heat.

You seem to think this is a sort of action movie or a first person shooter game, don't lend your voice on things you know little to nothing about, which heat are they feeling.I laugh at people like you who still think the world revolves around USA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Devgod:
he had the gut to tell me I watch too much Hollywood. Where as he knows nothing except the sh!t the anti US trolls and media throws at him. With the Vietnam bullsh!t
Sorry....
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2019
shogsman:

You seem to think this is a sort of action movie or a first person shooter game, don't lend your voice on things you know little to nothing about, which heat are they feeling.I laugh at people like you who still think the world revolves around USA.
This literally shows you know nothing. And you had the impetus to quote me to spiLe bile. Are you normal? How can you be so daft and dumb that you know nothing yet speak with confidence on sh!t you know absolute nothing about.
Now let me school your dumb skull. Iran''s economy is nose diving as we speak right now as Trump has added more sanctions as of recently and the least person on the street of Iran is feeling the heat right now. Iran exports were slightly over 1 million barrels of oil per day at present, which accounts for Iran’s major source of hard currency. This revenue stream is suffering significantly from the tightened sanctions. In turn, Iran will have greatly increased difficulty funding imports and experience contracting growth. You can buy Iran oil at any price right now. That's if you can get access to it while bypassing the US navy as they have blocked their main routes. But your dumb skull won't know that. Yet you open your mouth with confidence when you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by politicalpastor: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2019
My dear. U dey reason. God bless you. Nigeria still get people that can see the reality.
America is too powerful, not even Russia or China? They talking about iran. Hiss.

quote author=lonelydora post=79586054]I support Iran if actually the drone was in their airspace. Iran proclaimed a 'no fly zone' in their airspace. Why violate it?

That's how you guys were cheering Iraq back in the days until they were dealt with. Who hear of Iraq today?[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by obailala(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2019
ichidodo:
If you want to send me a message? Give it to me straight insteading of threatening my dog....That's just cowardice.
So you want them to murder innocent civilians or even military personnel before you acknowlesge that a message was sent and received?.... Aren't you just desperately looking for a way to give the dog a bad name before hanging it?... You obviously seek a moral justification to label the Iranian regime 'evil' so you can carry out the long desired attack on their home ground.

But obviously the refusal of the Iranians to fall for that cheap bait troubles you, so you tease them by labelling them 'cowards' for refusing to murder people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Luvinghubby: 12:23am On Jun 23, 2019
Na wah o, technology has really gone far, no pilot or personel was lost.
I think it's only Israel that can fly in your airspace without detecting them, they fly in a very low altitude that your radar get confused while trying to detect them.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Kevinsamba: 12:28am On Jun 23, 2019
No known iranian surface to air missile is capable of reaching that altitude
Aldebaran:

Yes, Iran is not smiling now...

The US spy drone was shot down from over 60000 feet above, that's almost twice as high as a commercial airliner.

I just hope they resolve the issue in order not to turn into a nuclear-powered 3rd world war... grin

The two other World Powers, Russia and China, are watching grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.