Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone (51671 Views)

Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by jaxxy(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
frankmoney:
Iraq had no nuclear weapons they had nothing .I will allow you to wallow in your ignorance .. of it's so easy for the us why didn't dey win the war in ordinary Afghanistan ? Yet now they are negotiating with Taliban ...like I said if it's so easy for them us should have invaded Iran by now na ... Since they are nuclear powers ... What do you even know about war , you keep shouting they don't know war as if you have first hand knowledge more than them

My brother check history of wars and look for what iran has done na. War is not fought by mouth oo
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Damod88: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2019
Black people all over the world are content with their slavish conditions which explains why they will continue to worship their white slave masters till they all perish. In a world where all majors races and civilizations are asserting themselves, it is only the black race that has remained docile and unable to influence the world in any meaningful way. North Korea has a population of 25 millions people and yet it is able to challenge the super powers of this world by building both conventional and nuclear capabilities which has deterred America from attacking the country. Nigeria is the largest black nation on earth without any contributions to the advancement of black people anyway in the world. For as long as no any black nations is developed to challenge the western world and get them to respect us, for so long will black people remain slaves. We will only content ourselves in worshipping Americans and continue to speak ill of those countries whose people do not want to be slaves by resisting American hegemony and imperialism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by IamCharles123: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2019
ntyce:

You should laffat yourself.....

Why has Israel been at the forefront to stop Iran from going nuclear. ....
Iran is the number 1 enemy....
None of Iran's rocket can reach continental US but Israel is within range of almost all its deadly arsenals
Go n read about the Israel n Gaza war.
No need arguing with you.

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Maskmanofdwrld: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2019
Iran did well u can't do same to the US without them retaliating why the thing come dey pain them...... They should not try rubbish
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ayatullah(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2019
Mordecai:

The person you quoted was very objective. You're the slave rather. Enslaved by Iranian Shi'ite rhetoric and a false sense of proportion.

When the US cancelled their planned strikes, it was more like an elder brother deciding not to hit the naughty kid.

Take this to the bank, Iran will not be able to beat small Israel in a war, or do anything to Saudi, talk less of the US.

Also, if not for blind, religious leaning, you cannot see the US cancellation of the strikes as "chickening out". Thank your stars that the US exhibits maturity, which I'm sure Iran was banking on.

Granted, the US is not a saint, but they are far far better than Iran. I am sure that you, even as a Shi'ite would prefer to live in the US than in Iran.

So don't go writing balderdash on lonelydora's objective assessment of the issue - US should not violate Iran's sovereign airspace. Even though we know the US can smash Iran against a rock in a conventional war.

If America cannot succeed in defeating Vietnam despite their use of unconventional weapons against Vietnam and Isreal cannot overrun Hezbollah all these while, then you should know you are fooling yourself about the strength of America and Israel.

Brave men win wars and not necessarily machines. America and Israel have the war machines (Iran does too), but alas America and Israel lack the brave men that win battles.

Israel that cannot overrun Hezbollah will be ruined within 24 hours if it dares Iran. Israeli soldiers cry in battles with Hezbollah, aren't you aware of that?

Stop being a slave of America and Israel like your lonelydora.

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by splendour7(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Pearl Harbor Come To Mind...Iran Should Go To Japan For The Story Of What Happend To Them A Century Ago...A Word Is Enough Only For The Wise.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Andersonjr(m): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jonathan:

Cattarh done block your brain...
Sharrap!
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Andersonjr(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
chudez0147:

You better cover that your Big nose
Hehehe.. grin
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Temple1288(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
romme2u:

cool

Better oil dey your head..........you be man wey sabi

The man is raising tension in middle east to sell weapons.........fooling n hitting the empty heads of MICs, democrats n leftwing liberals as well as GCC while creating jobs n raising his political profile for the coming election........

........The MIC makes money selling their overrated weapons while creating the much needed jobs in US

.......GCC n leftwing liberals rally around him due to his face off against Iran, NK, China n Russia

.......The US populace loves him for taking the diplomatic approach in dealing with NK while not engaging Iran in wild goose chase projecting strength without war

Immigration issues checked...
Jobs creation checked...
Economy bouyancy checked...
Trade War with China checked...
Standoff with Russia, NK n Iran checked...

Watch him win a landslide next year

Exactly! Some Democrats like Sen. Charles Schumer are beginning to understand that he's playing some games according to the way his base wants it while some Democrats are busy chasing shadows...

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by professore(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
No fly zone, mmm.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by iluvdonjazzy: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
lonelydora:
I support Iran if actually the drone was in their airspace. Iran proclaimed a 'no fly zone' in their airspace. Why violate it?

Meanwhile, i laugh grin when some people say US can't stand Iran.

See, if Iran do anyhow, US will erase them from the map of the world in less than 24 hours.

That's how you guys were cheering Iraq back in the days until they were dealt with. Who hear of Iraq today?
the only country that can stand US is Russia.

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by zoedew: 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayatullah:

If America cannot succeed in defeating Vietnam despite their use of unconventional weapons against Vietnam and Isreal cannot overrun Hezbollah all these while, then you should know you are fooling yourself about the strength of America and Israel.

Brave men win wars and not necessarily machines. America and Israel have the war machines (Iran does too), but alas America and Israel lack the brave men that win battles.

Israel that cannot overrun Hezbollah will be ruined within 24 hours if it dares Iran. Israeli soldiers cry in battles with Hezbollah, aren't you aware of that?

The Six days war is instructive! Truth is, Israel takes it this easy with Hezbollah because unlike Hezbollah and Iran the milk of human kindness which forbids embedding civvies in military targets and vice versa flows in her veins! Valour without discretion will lead to failure.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Damod88:
Black people all over the world are content with their slavish conditions which explains why they will continue to worship their white slave masters till they all perish. In a world where all majors races and civilizations are asserting themselves, it is only the black race that has remained docile and unable to influence the world in any meaningful way. North Korea has a population of 25 millions people and yet it is able to challenge the super powers of this world by building both conventional and nuclear capabilities which has deterred America from attacking the country. Nigeria is the largest black nation on earth without any contributions to the advancement of black people anyway in the world. For as long as no any black nations is developed to challenge the western world and get them to respect us, for so long will black people remain slaves. We will only content ourselves in worshipping Americans and continue to speak ill of those countries whose people do not want to be slaves by resisting American hegemony and imperialism.

What is this one saying?

black folks remain slaves by choice which is true

but your statement up there on "resisting American hegemony and imperialism" is pure bollocks.

North Korea is a rogue state that is looking for an opportunity to annex south Korea
in case you don't know, north Korea still sees south Korea as part of its territory undecided

If you are living your life and country and minding your business
will anyone "face" you?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by almarthins(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
FIRDAUS3:

Who are the US enemies?
Yeye dey smell
Can they attempts such at US airspace?
Respect is Reciprocal!

Is like u re globally asleep!
International waters na iran airspace?
When iran hit a tanker ship two weeks ago, is that one airpace too?

War dey hungry iran because dem wan test their weapon, unfortunately for dem, persia will never rise again, same thing goes for babylon(iraq).

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by fetthu(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Iran claimed the drone was in their air space, while US claimed it was in the international space......whichever way...any war between Iran and US will mean the END for Iran. Iran is no match for US. The US military budget for 2017 and 2018 is over $1.4 Trillion dollars......think about that for a second.....what do you think they are doing with all of that money.....Iranian military budget in a year is $70-80 Billion that's about $160Billion in 2 years.....Pls in all measure, never compare Iran to USA.

Remember, to fight a war, you need money.......economic sanctions on iran is already hitting them hard, no doubt, Russia, china and some other anti-American countries would indirectly render support for iran and so will US get support form its allies in the region and also from the west.....it will not be a pretty thing to watch.

Those claiming America does not favour going for another war....i agree but i assure you with the right motivation (provocation), The US's resolve to defend their homeland has never failed when tested.....9/11 comes to mind......after which there is a sudden surge in voluntary sign-ups for military service where Americans wanted to take the fight to those who attacked their homeland.

Finally, I believe Trump demonstrated a great show of restraint by not retaliating militarily but instead resorting to further sanctions........I don't see this as an act of cowardice, believe me Trump is an egomaniac who does not want a country like Iran to ruffle his ego and his country's status as world power.........(mind you North Korea is using corner eye to watch how this whole thing is going down) instead, he waiting to have a just cause (provided Iran continue to escalate tensions) to decisively deal with Iran, so that he would still maintain the support of his American political base......... I used the word decisive because, anything less than a decisive and overwhelming attack and subdue of iran is not in he US interests based on their past experience with wars in the middle-east......lets all just hope that.....diplomatic solution is found to settle this palava......because war is in nobody's interests.

NB: America is no saint either, they bully, strong arm and dictate to nations (what they can or can't have) all over the world but it is a natural phenomenon, that's what super powers do....that's why they are called super powers....this is applicable to russia when they annexed Ukraine, also china, in their relations with Taiwan, south China sea etc.....

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ayoefa: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Devgod:
will shut up my friend.. you fools coming with the stupid Vietnam 's!ht that happened over 30years ago. Shut up your fvking mouth you know nothing. US had casualties because of what they stand for. They couldnt go all out on innocent civilians. The coward Vietnam soldier's hiding behind civilians and fighting made it hard for US to strike. As they couldn't different civilians from Vietnam soldiers.
Yet US body bagged them living them with casualties of over 2million while US only recorded 58220 casualties. So can your dumb skull tell me what point you dumb sh!!t heads are trying to make with the Vietnam bullcrap.
This IRAN war will a be a conventional war. U'S will make it rain.
School me please. . I would like to hear the bile you have to spill

I wouldn't waste my time schooling a dimwit numskull dumb ass like you who knows jack shit about America. Only 58220 American souls? Dumbo, I have a son in the US Armed forces and I don't want my son to be another figure for a lost and unjust cause. Most Americans like myself are not for going to war with Iran for no good reason. War is easier watched on TV than when you or your loved ones are on the front line. You go to war when you HAVE to, NOT to please some egomaniac fool who ran from going to war when called on in the 60s and whom most of the country doesn't even believe whatever comes out of his mouth. Learn some real American history before spewing garbage and rubbish next time. NOW GET LOST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayatullah:

you are accusing them of being slaves when you are showing same tendencies too, tho to the other side

For sure the USA and Israel have the military capability

But Iran is not a pushover either

that is just the balanced truth.

some here are sympathetic to the USA

while others are sympathetic to these Animalistic Arabs.

that is all I see in most comments here cheesy
how about you all discuss the fact regardless of which side you are sympathetic to
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayoefa:

I wouldn't waste my time schooling a dimwit numskull dumb ass like you who knows jack shit about America. Only 58220 American souls? Dumbo, I have a son in the US Armed forces and I don't want my son to be another figure for a lost and unjust cause. Most Americans like myself are not for going to war with Iran for no good reason. War is easier watched on TV than when you or your loved ones are on the front line. You go to war when you HAVE to, NOT to please some egomaniac fool who ran from going to war when called on in the 60s and whom most of the country doesn't even believe whatever comes out of his mouth. Learn some real American history before spewing garbage and rubbish next time. NOW GET LOST!!!

Exactly

wars should be fought when you have to...

when there is a compelling reason to.

But the idiot in chief in the white house has men acting stupid

Assuming you claim that Obama is a stupid fool, a terrorist sympathizer and a traitor, Is Russia under Putin that you so love a foolish traitor too?
What of the leaders of China, UK and France?

they all agreed to the deal because there was SENSE in it.

Now you come up and pull your country out of it for silly reasons undecided
And still want them to keeep to their own end of the deal

I wonder the kind of brain this fool has undecided

The truth is that Trump appeals greatly to people of the third world and people with third world mentality.
that is why you see many trump lovers in NiggerArea for example

In the civilized world, diplomacy ALWAYS comes first
that is how humans do things

but third world People like those who take knee jerk actions and show manship.

Now look at where his foolishness has led things to undecided

if that deal blows totally
Trump is to blame

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Sultan5(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
themonk:

Guess which country has the biggest deposit of uranium used in making nukes?
Guess which country has the largest nuclear arsenal ready to be unleashed at a moments notice?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
fetthu:
Iran claimed the drone was in their air space, while US claimed it was in the international space......whichever way...any war between Iran and US will mean the END for Iran. Iran is no match for US. The US military budget for 2017 and 2018 is over $1.4 Trillion dollars......think about that for a second.....what do you think they are doing with all of that money.....Iranian military budget in a year is $70-80 Billion that's about $160Billion in 2 years.....Pls in all measure, never compare Iran to USA.

Remember, to fight a war, you need money.......economic sanctions on iran is already hitting them hard, no doubt, Russia, china and some other anti-American countries would indirectly render support for iran and so will US get support form its allies in the region and also from the west.....it will not be a pretty thing to watch.

Those claiming America does not favour going for another war....i agree but i assure you with the right motivation (provocation), The US's resolve to defend their homeland has never failed when tested.....9/11 comes to mind......after which there is a sudden surge in voluntary sign-ups for military service where Americans wanted to take the fight to those who attacked their homeland.

Finally, I believe Trump demonstrated a great show of restraint by not retaliating militarily but instead resorting to further sanctions........I don't see this as an act of cowardice, believe me Trump is an egomaniac who does not want a country like Iran to ruffle his ego and his country's status as world power.........(mind you North Korea is using corner eye to watch how this whole thing is going down) instead, he waiting to have a just cause (provided Iran continue to escalate tensions) to decisively deal with Iran, so that he would still maintain the support of his American political base......... I used the word decisive because, anything less than a decisive and overwhelming attack and subdue of iran is not in he US interests based on their past experience with wars in the middle-east......lets all just hope that.....diplomatic solution is found to settle this palava......because war is in nobody's interests.

Trump acts before thinking

that has always been his problem

What justification is there for pulling out of the nuclear deal?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
philip0906:

Lol...Iran will turn Israel to dust? You're a joker. comparing Iran to Israel in terms of military might shows you know next to nothing about what's happening there.

Iran has always wanted to have Israel brought to ruins, but they dare not try it and only wish they can.Israel sits in the midst of enemies who want to eliminate them-they are doing just fine.

No country in the middle east can match Israel when it comes to military might.

Iran and Israel are almost evenly matched military wise

Israel have that edge due to the nuclear heads they have access to, and some military hardware
Iran is Israel biggest threat in the ME

that is why Netanyahu has always been jittery about Iran owning nuclear heads too
And he is the major player in the destruction of that signed deal too.

Israel was miffed by it
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Sterope(f): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Israel attacks Civilians! It doesn't mena that Israel cannot overrun Palestine if the international community give sit a go-ahead

Hezebollah is not a saint either.

quote author=zoedew post=79598425]

The Six days war is instructive! Truth is, Israel takes it this easy with Hezbollah because unlike Hezbollah and Iran the milk of human kindness which forbids embedding civvies in military targets and vice versa flows in her veins! Valour without discretion will lead to failure. [/quote]
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ayoefa:

You're a demented bastArd of an over loathed piece of scum belched from the pit of Taurus. If the pig that climbed your mum. Didn't teach you comprehension then don't go about exhibiting random dumbness on cyber space. Now read the text you quoted and the point it was driving at in reference to the Vietnam war. Before showing off acute retardness. Old fool
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daboomb:

Iran is not threatening to shoot down Commercial Planes, it is America that is just trying to scare everybody so we can all think Iran is threatening Civil Aviation

As usual, you Nigerian guys cant and dont ask the right questions!

Like, what was a US SPY Drone doing in the Strait of Homuz (even if we say it is not in Iranian airspace), hundreds of thousands of Miles from American Airspace?

- That Drone was warned-off so many times and it was only shot down TEN MINUTES after it got the last warning and still refused to move-off
- What will the US military do, if they see an Iranian Drone even in Mexico's airspace? Will they not shoot it down?

- Why did the whole world agree that Iran shoudl not develop Nuclear Weapons, signed a multilateral agreement on it, Iran kept its part but the fool in the White House decided that America can tear-up any agreement it makes, irrespective of the feelings and opinions of other member countries?
- Despite keeping to the terms of the agreement, why has the US imposed terrible sanctions of the innocent people of Iran, destroying their country and economy, in what Iran calls ECONOMIC TERRORISM, for more than ONE YEAR now?

- As a matter of fact, Why is any country in the Middle East allowed to develop Nuclear Weapons, and others are not allowed? America and France assisted Israel to develop Nuclear weapons but Iran is not allowed to do so, because America is controlled by Israel and wants to be able to ride roughshod over other countries in the region. Is that not terrorism?
- Why is the US always attacking any country that its leader is not intimidated by Israel?

- Why is America wlays used by Israel, to destroy other countries in the Middle East that could stand up to it (Syria, Iraq, Agfhanistan, e.t.c)

- Why did the US destroy Libya, a very prosperous country before being attacked, and killed one of the most Pan-African leaders (Ghadafi)? What was their reason, after he abandoned weapons research, paid reparation/fines and did everything according to the book except that he suggested that "Countries should consider not buying and selling crude oil on the international market, in DOLLARS?

Incase you guys dont know, the ONLY REASON Trump decides not to attack Iran right now is because he knew it will destroy his second term re-election, not because he does not want to kill just 150 Iranians. His economic sanctions on Iran is killing over 1,000 Iranians everyday and it has been like that for the last one year.

One Iranian leader once said, around 1987 or so, that "America is the great SATAN". I laughed back then but over the years, l am beginning to see the WISDOM in that statement.

And incase anyoen is curious, l am not a Muslim nor a fan of Iranian/Islamic fanaticm but we need to startSsaying the Truth to Power

you have asked sensible questions
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
error4040:
The Way Everyone on this Thread Be Claiming Experts in Nuclear And War related Matters as if they Have any firsthand experience Baffles Me grin
Some are even Taking it personal by Taking Panadol for Another Country Headache When Nigeria Cannot shoot Down A bird grin grin
Make I de read una Yeye comments de go!

lmao

1 Like

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by philip0906(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Iran and Israel are almost evenly matched military wise

Israel have that edge due to the nuclear heads they have access to, and some military hardware
Iran is Israel biggest threat in the ME

that is why Netanyahu has always been jittery about Iran owning nuclear heads too
And he is the major player in the destruction of that signed deal too.

Israel was miffed by it
I understand all these...but I quoted that guy who said, Iran would crush Israel.

Israel while lacking numbers in military personnel due to their very small population compared to Iran, would match and possibly outdo ALL the middle Eastern contries put together when it comes under attack from them.

Almost ALL the Arabic countries that surround them want them as toast, but none dare try it. You think if those Arabic countries were stronger than Israel in terms of military might and technology, they wouldn't have erased Israel out of the face of this earth? They all want to, but they can't even dare try it.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
laiza:
May God bless and keep you long enough to witness his glory and wonderful things in your life. Amen.

Some idiots do not want to see the reality of things and they thought everything is black and white just as the western media paints it. Even CNN isn't biased in reporting this time. BBC has been falling hands since time of the pharaohs but now that the queen is almost dying and Theresa May had left the post of prime minister they have rewired their brain and Aljazeera has always been objective when it comes to blaming those responsible for war. I can bet my life that if that was an Iranian spy drone Washington, Britain, Isreal, France and India would have scrambled fighter jets and long range missiles towards Tehran by now. But since it is Iran nobody cares, except maybe China, North Korea and Russia.

If this war ever happens, which I doubt it will, it shall be the most devastating to both US and Iran and the most liberating for the nations of the world. The peoples republic of China, Russian federation, Germany, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Palestine, North Korea, South Korea, Lebanon, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, and the greater part of Africa all want this war to take place but like majority we are just watching to see who fires the first shot.

al Jazeera is just as biased as the rest of media houses

They are all trying to push their narratives

2 Likes

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
saintadeola:
Some people the way they reason, so because Iran doesn't have power like USA, they should allow USA to spy on there country, it's because u are leaving in a useless country like Nigeria and u have no reasonable thing to do.its a big offense to use spy drone in someone's territory

don T mind them

The uselessness of NIGERIA has seeped into the brain of many here.
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wettoid123:

That is why they are called the world police!
this is a dumb comment undecided
who made them world police?
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by fetthu(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Trump acts before thinking

that has always been his problem

What justification is there for pulling out of the nuclear deal?

Well 3 of the Justification is that,
1. because the Obama admin was desperate for a deal with Iran, they agreed after many years of negotiations that Iran could develop nuclear weapons after a certain period of time.....i think 10- 15 years or so.........as long as they are certified to be complying with not developing the weapon before the agreed time
2. Despite the nuclear deal, Iran was still engaging in conventional proxy wars with US assets and allies all over the middle east.
3. Instead of developing nuclear weapons, Iran is intensifying the development of advanced missile program which was not included in the nuclear deal but the Trump admin found that this missile technology could also be converted to a nuclear missile program at anytime Iran so desire.. Thus they felt the deal is not actually achieving the objective they thought it should achieve....US offered renegotiation of the deal with Iran,........an offer Iran found not be in good faith. So they rejected it and US pulled out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
ikevictor:
What happened to peoples common sense sef...
Why can’t people ask the simple right question...

WHAT is US spy drone doing in an authorized zone? If na US dem go allow am? Who sef go allow am?

They should stop this their stupid politics and antics to make everyone think they are protecting the world when they are actually the real trouble makers!!

Everyone should mind their business!

There was never any cause for concern on Iran’s air space as long as you have proper authorization, which is same law applicable everywhere!

In summary... fvck Trump!!!

Exactly

why violate a country sovereignty
Re: Airlines Warned To Avoid Iranian Airspace After Iran Shot Down ₦79b US Spy Drone by Ugosample(m): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
fetthu:

Well 3 of the Justification is that,
1. because the Obama admin was desperate for a deal with Iran, they agreed after many years of negotiations that Iran could develop nuclear weapons after a certain period of time.....i think 10- 15 years or so.........as long as they are certified to be complying with not developing the weapon before the agreed time
2. Despite the nuclear deal, Iran was still engaging in conventional proxy wars with US assets and allies all over the middle east.
3. Instead of developing nuclear weapons, Iran is intensifying the development of advanced missile program which was not included in the nuclear deal but the Trump admin found that this missile technology could also be converted to a nuclear missile program at anytime Iran so desire.. Thus they felt the deal is not actually achieving the objective they thought it should achieve....US offered renegotiation of the deal with Iran,........an offer Iran found not be in good faith. So they rejected it and US pulled out

so the other powers were also desperate too abi?

thstd dumb logic
All members of the security council saw it as a fair deal and was committed to its implementation
but the idiot called trump just pulled out rashly

your reason 3 is just ridiculous as well undecided

As for reason number two, what is the justification for the action of the Saudi led coalition in Yemen for example

both sides should be blamed for the chaos in Yemen

but because Saudi does no wrong in the eyes of the USA, Iran has to be the bad person undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / China’s Biggest Ever Aircraft Carrier In Pictures / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.