Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

3 Advert Technique That Could Help Sell And Market Your Business World Wide... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Advert Technique That Could Help Sell And Market Your Business World Wide... (185 Views)

Mohamed Salah Walks On Water In New Adidas Advert, Fans Shocked (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances In Shopee Advert (Photos) / Lionel Messi Bottle Flip Pepsi Advert (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Advert Technique That Could Help Sell And Market Your Business World Wide... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
3 Advert Technique Could Help Sell And Market Your Business World Wide...

1. Search Engines Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Keywords

Search Engines Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Search Engines with the Implementation of Search Engine Optimization Normally Called SEO with the help and implementation of Keyword Ranking like Google Adword, Google Webmaster, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex and the likes.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff organically to traffics interested in your Business using Keywords, Niche, Topics etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Best Means of getting Customers to my Business because you are after traffics interested in what you are doing not after everybody.

2. Social Media Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Social Platforms

Social Media Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Online Communities like Facebook groups, Facebook Pages, Redit, Pinteret, Google+, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Youtube, Instagram, Forums and other Networking Platforms where people hangout online to chat, discuss, Shares and Engage with Stuffs.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff in both text, videos, audios etc.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to Subscribe before you can Work on them. And this has been One of my Highest Means of getting Customers to my Business because its done within a group of People Coming together For a Particular Purpose.

3. Multimedia Marketing/Promotion: Promoting Your Blog, Business, Website Using Media Like Televisions and Radios

Multimedia Marketing or Promotion are Marketing or Promotion you do using Multimedia Mediums and Features, there are on the Other Hand Visual Form of Marketing and Promotion.

This Kind of Marketing Allows You to Promote/Market your stuff with the help of hearing and Seeing Aid/Means.

These kinda Marketing Include:

>Television Broadcasting Means like Gotv, Nta, Startimes, Dstv and the likes using Tv Medium.

>Radio Stations Broadcasting Like Wazobia Fm and other FM Radio Stations.

Note: These Forms of Promotions/Marketing are not Free, Some are Paid and Some Requires you to buy Airtime before you can Work on them, examples like Channel Tv allow you to buy airtime before Promoting on them and these kind of marketing Attract Huge Audience better Because of The Effect Portrayed in it.

……………………Finally, If you are to Venture into any of these 3 Types of Promotion/Marketing, Which one would you like to go into

Let me hear you Reasons and Whys in the Comment Section Below and if you need help with your website, feel free to contact me 081 653 742 86

(1) (Reply)

Correct Score / Sport Freelancer / Two Odd For Payment After Text Me On Whatsapp Or Call For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.