Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle (55963 Views)

E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by tendingNews: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Timaya shows off his adorable cute son, MANI in new video.

Take a look at the type of hairstyle the cute little boy is rocking and see how he's already showing swag at such a tender age.

Timaya's fans and colleagues can't get enough of the boy as they all agree he's such a little cutie with swag.
Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/meet-mani-timayas-son-shows-off-swag.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by tendingNews: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Watch the video here

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by ouzo1(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Abeg cut dat pikin dada and barb punk ,like you do that year..

Atimes I dey feel say Na social media be the reason most celebs dey born children.

38 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by emapraiz(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2019
CUTE
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by goodnewsbabe: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Timaya please collaborate with Sinach...believe me it would be ah bomb

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Sarmiz24(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
ouzo1:
Abeg cut dat pikin dada and barb punk ,like you do that year..
exactly bro smiley
Atimes I dey feel say Na social media be the reason most celebs dey born children.
True celebs have na turn giving birth into Publicity game angry
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Gabson001(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
The boy fine
No be lie

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by bigprojectng: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
For your HND to BSC degree conversion program 2019, check my signature
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by saracus(f): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow... Abeg I don't want another child o. Am OK with my boys. So cute. My ovaries o
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Benekruku(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Boy looking like Ubi Franklin

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by kingk(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Him get dada no mean say him go be musician but trust African parents naa.

Always wishing their child to grow within their wish.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by OboOlora(f): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow! Wonderful! After reading this great new... I got alert of #50m

No wonder seun post this type of stupid news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by nairalee(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
I'm sure this one cannot attend our area school. Na blunt razor dem go use give am gorimapa for front of gate.

Joyless schools we grew up knowing

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
This one wen im come grow biabia like Osama own.
Fine boy sha.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by OzziOhinoyi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cutie.
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Godjone(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
The guy carry bandage for legs
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by majarbimbo: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why d boy con resemble Mc Galaxy like this, hope not what am thinking
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by crackhouse(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bad parenting.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Oovi5(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
I want a baby this big too...My love for chubby babies eh i literally can't explain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by bendike: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
See I'm leg. Like I'm papa own grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by enemyofprogress: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
saracus:
Wow... Abeg I don't want another child o. Am OK with my boys. So cute. My ovaries o
rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by SlimOpsy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
And the boy go feel like e curse im papa, cos did hairstyle to big for this chikini pikin
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by kenlinzo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Pikin when never know him/ her right from left na I'm u dey say he dey show swag

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Aidejay(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONVERGEEEEEEEEE!
Re: Timaya Shows Off His Son, Mani, Check Out His Hairstyle by Adakintroy: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Safe to say he won't be a doctor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Photos From Efe & Bisola's Press Conference In Lagos / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.