Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lilola - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lilola (864 Views)

For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilola by lilyheaven: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2019
has changed my mind now that you have a new year and I don't know how much you have been doing this year
Re: Lilola by czarina(f): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2019
Home remedies? Not sure there's anything like that for this purpose.

Why don't you just get a hysterectomy or your husband gets a vasectomy if you've both really closed the chapter on childbirth?

Just a suggestion as we wait for the others shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lilola by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 23, 2019
I wish Nigerians can start thinking like the OP and her husband, Nigeria will be better.

Only this night alone, if you know the number of pregnancy been accumulated adding to our future problems.

Some konji greedy bastards are still churning out kids even when they can’t take care of the ones they have already.

I think sex should be ban in Nigeria or a levy and application form should be filled and submitted to the federal government for approval if you wanna fvck angry

2 Likes

Re: Lilola by lilyheaven: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=79588147]Home remedies? Not sure there's anything like that for this purpose.

Why don't you just get a hysterectomy or your husband gets a vasectomy if you've both really closed the chapter on childbirth?

Just a suggestion as we wait for the others shocked[/quote. Okay
Re: Lilola by lilyheaven: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
—-
Re: Lilola by czarina(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilyheaven:

I'm 32 and hubby is 34 .
I think it's somehow.

A lady in my church told me about drinking salt water immediately after
You're young, true but salt water?

Careful, you don't want too much sodium in your system. I don't see how that will help though.

2 Likes

Re: Lilola by Jobac: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilyheaven:

I believe other young ones will learn too
We are learning ma, some of us are looking towards that direction. Please, we need more experienced ones to contribute.

1 Like

Re: Lilola by Kingininge(m): 12:17am On May 12, 2020
9+10. Practice this .......9+10
Re: Lilola by seunlayi(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2020
Family planning is still the best, you can walk in for counselling to select a suitable method. Meanwhile, withdraw can still work if your husband can be very conscious towards the end of the show ..... This can be combined with the fact that your husband knows how to abstain from sex. It will cost him nothing to abstain and comply with your monthly cycle.... I mean your safe period only. Therefore, you may not actually need those family planning methods just as me.

We monitor the safe period, abstain when it is not safe or not nearly not safe, we schedule other activities for the unsafe period like prayers, rest, etc. After all, the thing no be food sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Lilola by LadySarah: 5:41pm On May 12, 2020
Your body differs from your sis own. There's nothing lyk homeremedy. Saltwater, uda water, Andrew liver salt will send you on another 9 mths journey.

Before you say our mothers had their methods,remember the multitide they had. Someone with a method wouldn't have 10 children.

1.Abstinence
2.Your husband has to like condoms
3.Calender method.

2 Likes

Re: Lilola by ADUKKY(f): 6:38pm On May 12, 2020
lilyheaven:
I have seen ladies growing fat, after undergoing family planning.
My sister went for copper T
She started bleeding heavily, I was so scared.
The implant has been removed and she is okay.
Please mothers and fathers wey sabi, what are the home remedies you have been using to prevent pregnancy.
I have two kids already and I don't want more and i am scared of all these family planning stuffs.
I know withdraw method is dangerous
My husband doesn't like CD, instead he prefers abstinence.

Body differs hence I will advise you visit the hospital so you can be advised on the best method suitable for you.
I have been on IUD for 5 years and I have never had any complications nor after effects. It is due for replacement and I intend going for 10 years this time around.
Re: Lilola by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
lilyheaven:
I have seen ladies growing fat, after undergoing family planning.
My sister went for copper T
She started bleeding heavily, I was so scared.
The implant has been removed and she is okay.
Please mothers and fathers wey sabi, what are the home remedies you have been using to prevent pregnancy.
I have two kids already and I don't want more and i am scared of all these family planning stuffs.
I know withdraw method is dangerous
My husband doesn't like CD, instead he prefers abstinence.

OP, how far?

Is there number 3 cheesy or were you able to get a suitable FP?
Re: Lilola by lilyheaven: 8:06pm On May 12, 2020
grin
bukatyne:

OP, how far?

Is there number 3 cheesy or were you able to get a suitable FP?
No dear, I'm using billing method.
I thank goodness,it's working
Re: Lilola by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On May 12, 2020
lilyheaven:
grin
No dear, I'm using billing method.
I thank goodness,it's working

kiss

(1) (Reply)

Cot Bed With Mattress 35k Firm / . / Doey Rock Death | Kahali Oden "Doey Rock" Has Passed Away - Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.