Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

All Christians Will Fail This Question. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians Will Fail This Question. (1655 Views)

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2019
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

What does this verse mean?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by greatnaija01: 12:49am On Jun 23, 2019
are you NOT going to church this morning. Go and sleep na.

kmcutez:
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by omoolorire(m): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2019
greatnaija01:
are you NOT going to church this morning. Go and sleep na.

Everyone must exhibit same love towards everybody no matter what.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2019
omoolorire:

Everyone must exhibit same love towards everybody no matter what.

Not true. God hated Esau, but loved Jacob. Only instruction was to love God and your neighbor, not everyone.

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by KristaPretty(f): 3:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Means that I'm about to chop fufu right now grin
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Dafemich(m): 3:39am On Jun 23, 2019
It means, when you accept and believe in the Lord Jesus, you will be given the life of heaven. You will be assured of heaven. But everlasting life is different from eternal life. I can share more on this, but I don't want to derail this thread
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by malvisguy212: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

this verse is God plans to mankind , its is the Bible on a nutshell. God love us that He created us in this wonderful atmosphere, man sin, but because He loves us unconditionally that He send His son to redeem us form the nature of sin.

any explanation more than this is the doctrines of the devil.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2019
malvisguy212:
this verse is God plans to mankind , its is the Bible on a nutshell. God love us that He created us in this wonderful atmosphere, man sin, but because He loves us unconditionally that He send His son to redeem us form the nature of sin.

any explanation more than this is the doctrines of the devil.

Failed. Just do more research. All I will say.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
It means, when you accept and believe in the Lord Jesus, you will be given the life of heaven. You will be assured of heaven. But everlasting life is different from eternal life. I can share more on this, but I don't want to derail this thread

Failed. Just do more research.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Funaki: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

Not true. God hated Esau, but loved Jacob. Only instruction was to love God and your neighbor, not everyone.

who's your neighbor?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Jentle244: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

Failed. Just do more research. All I will say.

Failed Are you the one who asked the question?
Someone is trying to explain and all u do is say failed.

Why don't u make the research and tell us what that bible verse means madam professor lipsrsealed undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Funaki: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:

how's everlasting life different from eternal life?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Funaki:

who's your neighbor?

You should do more research and find out who your neighbor is. Not everyone is your neighbor.

At least the Fulani know who their neighbors are. Lolz. They are ahead of the game.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2019
Jentle244:

Failed Are you the one who asked the question?
Someone is trying to explain and all u do is say failed.

Why don't u make the research and tell us what that bible verse means madam professor lipsrsealed undecided

Oga, na serious Pandora box o. Fear dey catch me to open am o. Whomever is meant to know will know. Should not have even started this thread. Many are too blind. Mods, pls delete this thread.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by phayvoursky(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Before the coming of Christ, God loved only the children of Israel and he considered them his own.

Other gentile nations were out of favour with God.

Now to bring the gentiles into the fold of his sheep, God sent Christ to die both for the gentiles and to abolish the old Jewish law.

If not for the death of Christ, we the gentiles won't have access to God.

Hope I answered correct?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Funaki: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

You should do more research and find out who your neighbor is. Not everyone is your neighbor.

At least the Fulani know who their neighbors are. Lolz. They are ahead of the game.
well, according to the bible, Your neighbor is anyone you can help at anytime.

The good Samaritan was the neighbor of the guy that was robbed. They didn't know each other before. They've never met.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Funaki:

well, according to the bible, Your neighbor is anyone you can help at anytime.

The good Samaritan was the neighbor of the guy that was robbed. They didn't know each other before. They've never met.

Epic Fail. More research is needed.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by orisa37: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2019
It means that the Gay Churches, the Gay Islamic Clerk and all the Poluted Politicians that gang up against TBJ in The Holy Land will perish soon.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Dafemich(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

Failed. Just do more research.
Make me understand. But I know, everlasting life is the life of heaven. Read John 5:24
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2019
phayvoursky:
Before the coming of Christ, God loved only the children of Israel and he considered them his own.

Other gentile nations were out of favour with God.

Now to bring the gentiles into the fold of his sheep, God sent Christ to die both for the gentiles and to abolish the old Jewish law.

If not for the death of Christ, we the gentiles won't have access to God.

Hope I answered correct?

You are totally wrong.

You can never find out what this verse means if you do not dig deep. With all the misinformation that has been flying around since time immemorial you can never know.

The funny thing is that Hollywood knows. They use it as a form of mockery in most of their movies. Lolz.

Can you give me the passage where Christ abolished the old Jewish law?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Funaki: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

Epic Fail. More research is needed.

grin grin that's why I said according to the bible.

Luke 10:29, 36-37 KJV
But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
[36] Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? [37] And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

There's a reason the Samaritan was used as the good guy and the priest and levites were the bad guys in the parable . The Jews always saw the Samaritans as their enemies. But the teaching was trying to correct the notion of not stereotyping. A Samaritan can be a neighbor of the jew.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Yes, all three were neighbors to the Jew, but the Samaritan’s action signifies what neighborly love means.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Dafemich(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Funaki:

how's everlasting life different from eternal life?
Everlasting life is the life of heaven. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, you are assured of heaven. It is the desire of God that everyone makes heaven. God so loved us, that he doesn't want us to perish, so he gave us a life that make us not come to death in condemnation, but be passed to life, when we believe in the Lord Jesus ( John 5:24). But we are here in this world that has the devil in it. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, God didn't take you away from this world, we are still living in this wicked world where the devil is in charge. this was what the Lord Jesus said in John chapter 17. when he said, he has given us the word and the world hate us. The Lord Jesus has given us the word. We have been assured of heaven, but we are still living in this world. So how do we that believe in the Lord Jesus live in this world, that is full of hatred from the devil to us. That is when God now give us eternal life. His own life. Read John 3:14-15. The Lord Jesus said, as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so will the son of man be lifted up, and any body that believe in the Lord Jesus when he is lifted up, will have eternal life. here he didn't say you will have everlasting life, but eternal life. Read John 6:50-57. But there is one thing about Everlasting life and eternal life. Everlasting life comes by believing, but eternal life, comes by knowing. I would stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Funaki: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
Everlasting life is the life of heaven. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, you are assured of heaven. It is the desire of God that everyone makes heaven. God so loved us, that he doesn't want us to perish, so he gave us a life that make us not come to death in condemnation, but be passed to life, when we believe in the Lord Jesus ( John 5:24). But we are here in this world that has the devil in it. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, God didn't take you away from this world, we are still living in this wicked world where the devil is in charge. this was what the Lord Jesus said in John chapter 17. when he said, he has given us the word and the world hate us. The Lord Jesus has given us the word. We have been assured of heaven, but we are still living in this world. So how do we that believe in the Lord Jesus live in this world, that is full of hatred from the devil to us. That is when God now give us eternal life. His own life. Read John 3:14-15. The Lord Jesus said, as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so will the son of man be lifted up, and any body that believe in the Lord Jesus when he is lifted up, will have eternal life. here he didn't say you will have everlasting life, but eternal life. Read John 6:50-57. But there is one thing about Everlasting life and eternal life. Everlasting life comes by believing, but eternal life, comes by knowing. I would stop here for now.

Everlasting life and eternal life means the same thing. It's the KJV translation that caused the confusion. In the original Greek lexicon, both "everlasting" and "eternal" are translated from the same Greek word "aionios". It means forever, everlasting or perpetual.
The "eternal" in John 3:15 and the "everlasting" in John 3:16 are the same thing, the same word. Don't let bible translation confuse you.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Dafemich(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2019
Funaki:

Everlasting life and eternal life means the same thing. It's the KJV translation that caused the confusion. In the original Greek lexicon, both "everlasting" and "eternal" are translated from the same Greek word "aionios". It means forever, everlasting or perpetual.
The "eternal" in John 3:15 and the "everlasting" in John 3:16 are the same thing, the same word. Don't let bible translation confuse you.
You don't need the Greek lexicon that is how the Oxford lexicon if I may say, define it. Yes, everlasting and eternal means the same. life without ending. If there is one thing I know about the Bible, is that the Bible will not to use everlasting and uses the word eternal. there is a reason, and that is what I am trying to tell you. In John 3:16, the Lord Jesus hasn't die and resurrected. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, you have everlasting life. But in John 3:14-15, was here on earth. He said as Moses was lifted up, so when he dies he will lift other up. And if we believe in his death and resurrection, we would have eternal life. I don't think the Bible will want to use the everlasting, but uses the word eternal instead. eternal life is God's live. before I continue with this discuss, I want to ask you a question. Do you know the Lord Jesus as the son of man? if you do we can continue

1 Like

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

If you're so sure that all Christians will fail the question, then who are those you expected to supply the answer? cheesy

You asked a question based on a text copied from a book that was written, translated and printed by Christians. And you're certain that those who devoted all their lives to studying the book can't answer the question, please who can? cheesy
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're so sure that all Christians will fail the question, then who are those you expected to supply the answer? cheesy

You asked a question based on a text copied from a book that was written, translated and printed by Christians. And you're certain that those who devoted all their lives to studying the book can't answer the question, please who can? cheesy

I meant most Nairaland Christians, not all Christians on earth, both dead and alive. Haba. Lol. The headline was just meant to be sensational. I also inserted a clue in this write up.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
I will give everyone a clue. If you can correctly decipher what “world” means, you will be partially able to answer the question.

Those devils from Hollywood really know the answer, because most times they use their knowledge to mock, but 99% of Christians are clueless. Unbelievable.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
kmcutez:

I meant most Nairaland Christians, not all Christians on earth, both dead and alive. Haba. Lol. The headline was just meant to be sensational. I also inserted a clue in this write up.
You've got no problem Sir, carry go! cheesy
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Funaki: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
You don't need the Greek lexicon that is how the Oxford lexicon if I may say, define it. Yes, everlasting and eternal means the same. life without ending. If there is one thing I know about the Bible, is that the Bible will not to use everlasting and uses the word eternal. there is a reason, and that is what I am trying to tell you. In John 3:16, the Lord Jesus hasn't die and resurrected. When you believe in the Lord Jesus, you have everlasting life. But in John 3:14-15, was here on earth. He said as Moses was lifted up, so when he dies he will lift other up. And if we believe in his death and resurrection, we would have eternal life. I don't think the Bible will want to use the everlasting, but uses the word eternal instead. eternal life is God's live. before I continue with this discuss, I want to ask you a question. Do you know the Lord Jesus as the son of man? if you do we can continue

why are you stubborn like this? grin grin In the original language of the new testament, "eternal" and "everlasting" were translated from the same word, they mean the same thing. It's just like translating "commencer" in french language to "start" or "begin" in diferent places in english. They're from the same source, they mean the same thing. This is simple, there is no need for exegesis there.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Dafemich(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Funaki:

why are you stubborn like this? grin grin In the original language of the new testament, "eternal" and "everlasting" were translated from the same word, they mean the same thing. It's just like translating "commencer" in french language to "start" or "begin" in diferent places in english. They're from the same source, they mean the same thing. This is simple, there is no need for exegesis there.
I will come back to this issue, please I want to answer the do you know the Lord Jesus as the son of man. There is a reason why am asking
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by OnPointMan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
kmcutez:

Explain the thing na. Why are u this wicked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? / The Holy Spirit Came And I Spoke In Tongues How Do I Keep Him Always With Me / The Lord God Almighty – The Only Holy One, Righteous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.