Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

All Christians Will Fail This Question. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians Will Fail This Question. (1657 Views)

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
OnPointMan:

Explain the thing na. Why are u this wicked grin

There is no need. Nigerians are too religious. I don’t have the energy to be going back and forth.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by OnPointMan(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2019
kmcutez:

There is no need. Nigerians are too religious. I don’t have the energy to be going back and forth.

Some of us are not, and wanna know. Shey make i beg you ni?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by gr8tone: 8:37pm On May 11, 2021
When you are ready to tell us please tag me
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 11, 2021
gr8tone:
When you are ready to tell us please tag me

The key word is “World”.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 8:50pm On May 11, 2021
Dafemich:
Make me understand. But I know, everlasting life is the life of heaven. Read John 5:24
Even those in Hell have eternal/everlasting life! undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 8:51pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

The key word is “World”.
You read that entire passage, John 3 vs 1-21, and the take away is the key word is the "world"? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by gr8tone: 8:55pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

The key word is “World”.
The key can't open my brain please
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 11, 2021
gr8tone:
The key can't open my brain please

Just some passages

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

68“Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel,
because He has visited and redeemed His people.
69He has raised up a horn of salvation for us
in the house of His servant David,
70as He spoke through His holy prophets,
those of ages past,
71salvation from our enemies
and from the hand of all who hate us,
72to show mercy to our fathers
and to remember His holy covenant,
73the oath He swore to our father Abraham,
to grant us 74deliverance from hostile hands,
that we may serve Him without fear,
75in holiness and righteousness before Him
all the days of our lives.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:13pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Just some passages

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

those of ages past,
I now see what you have been attempting to say, and that is that the word "world" in that case, refers to the lost sheep of Israel? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I now see what you have been attempting to say, and that is that the word "world" in that case, refers to the lost sheep of Israel? undecided
Both old and new convenant were for the house of Israel and Judah.

Look, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will complete a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 9 “It will not be like the covenant that I made with their fathers, on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not continue in my covenant and I had no regard for them, says the Lord. 10 “For this is the covenant that I will establish with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and I will inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God and they will be my people. 11 “And there will be no need at all for each one to teach his countryman or each one to teach his brother saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ since they will all know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 “For I will be merciful toward their evil deeds, and their sins I will remember no longer.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:23pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:
Both old and new convenant were for the house of Israel and Judah.

Look, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will complete a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. 9 “It will not be like the covenant that I made with their fathers, on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not continue in my covenant and I had no regard for them, says the Lord. 10 “For this is the covenant that I will establish with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and I will inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God and they will be my people. 11 “And there will be no need at all for each one to teach his countryman or each one to teach his brother saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ since they will all know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 “For I will be merciful toward their evil deeds, and their sins I will remember no longer.
Well, your conclusion is partially right. Jesus Christ did come for the lost sheep of israel....that was His mission before His death and He did make this clear to His people too. undecided

That mission ended when He died on the cross though. undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by gr8tone: 9:24pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Just some passages

those of ages past,
Are you now confirming that the quoted verse is the fulfilment of God's promise to the world?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Well, your conclusion is partially right. Jesus Christ did come for the lost sheep of israel....that was His mission before His death and He did make this clear to His people too. undecided

That mission ended when He died on the cross though. undecided

I, I am Yahweh, and there is no other Savior but Me.

I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2021
gr8tone:
Are you now confirming that the quoted verse is the fulfilment of God's promise to the world?

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:28pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

So, where is this written? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So, where is this written? undecided

Isiah 43:11

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:31pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Isiah 43:11
Ok, so why that verse? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Hosea 13:3

"But I have been the LORD your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:35pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Hosea 13:3
"But I have been the LORD your God ever since you came out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.
We were on the meaning of the word "world" as used in John 3 vs 16, were we not? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

A true Jesus and a fake one in the Bible? The rabbit hole is deep. That is why I said I can’t go into it. I don’t have the energy. Satan inserted himself in the religion Christianity to be worshipped like God. Satan is the God of this world. Your pastors are suspects.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:37pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

A true Jesus and a fake one in the Bible? The rabbit hole is deep. That is why I said I can’t go into it. I don’t have the energy. Satan inserted himself in the religion Christianity to be worshipped like God. Satan is the God of this world. Your pastors are suspects.
I am afraid I don't follow... a true Jesus and a fake one in the Bible? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am afraid I don't follow... a true Jesus and a fake one in the Bible? undecided

Lol. That is why I said Africans won’t understand. Even Jesus spoke in parables. That is what I just did.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 9:45pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. That is why I said Africans won’t understand. Even Jesus spoke in parables. That is what I just did.
My being lost has absolutely nothing to do with any of what you claim above. undecided

By the way, parables are simply stories with embedded contextual meanings to them. They are not mysteries/secrets that can never be understood by even a lay mind. undecided

That said, you made claims but not provided details to sufficiently back up the claims. I am not a mind reader so it is quite reasonable of me to expect that you would provide sufficient detail to help me understand what direction you are headed in, before I even jump in. undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2021
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 10:08pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

I watched a few minutes of this. I think he clarified some points.
I honestly hate watching videos made by strangers j cannot directly respond to. So, if you ever get the time to put your points together, maybe then I can clearly understand what it is you are saying and be able to best respond then. undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I honestly hate watching videos made by strangers j cannot directly respond to. So, if you ever get the time to put your points together, maybe then I can clearly understand what it is you are saying and be able to best respond then. undecided

Ok.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 10:25pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Ok.
Here's a question for you on what you have said so far...

If the word "world" refers to the lost sheep of israel, by your understanding, where do you get your claim , "Satan is the god of this world" from? undecided

Through careful examination of the Word of God, it becomes clear that "worship" where God is concerned, has to do with submission and obedience to the commandments of God. So, when you say Satan is worshiped as God, do you imply that people obey Satan .i.e. live in disobedience of God, or what exactly? undecided

Also, you suggest that Pastors and Preachers are suspect... in the "world" or in worship of satan as God?
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

If the word "world" refers to the lost sheep of israel, by your understanding, where do you get your claim , "Satan is the god of this world" from? undecided

Depends on the Hebrew word the “world” comes from or your definition of world. Eg My world, Your world, Material world, Spiritual world, Sea world, Whole world etc.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Through careful examination of the Word of God, it becomes clear that "worship" where God is concerned, has to do with submission and obedience to the commandments of God. So, when you say Satan is worshiped as God, do you imply that people obey Satan .i.e. live in disobedience of God, or what exactly? undecided

Also, you suggest that Pastors and Preachers are suspect... in the "world" or in worship of satan as God?

Worship

Honor, reverence, homage, in thought, feeling, or act, paid to men, angels, or other "spiritual" beings, and figuratively to other entities, ideas, powers or qualities, but specifically and supremely to Deity.
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 11:11pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Depends on the Hebrew word the “world” comes from or your definition of world. Eg My world, Your world, Material world, Spiritual world, Sea world, Whole world etc.
The greek word "kosmon" used in John 3 vs 16, as well as in 45 other places in the New Testament seems to refer to the entire world as typically used.

https://biblehub.com/greek/kosmon_2889.htm

What this suggests is that the reference in John 3 vs 16, does not point only to those of the "lost sheep of Israel " but to the world consisting of both jews and gentiles. undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 11:12pm On May 11, 2021
kmcutez:

Worship

Honor, reverence, homage, in thought, feeling, or act, paid to men, angels, or other "spiritual" beings, and figuratively to other entities, ideas, powers or qualities, but specifically and supremely to Deity.
So where do you find this idea that Satan is the God of this world from? undecided
Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 11, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So where do you find this idea that Satan is the God of this world from? undecided

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."
Luke 4:5-6, KJV

2 Corinthians 4:4
King James Version
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter Message From Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) / Do Not Let The Queen Of The Coast Trouble You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.