Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

All Christians Will Fail This Question. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Christians Will Fail This Question. (1664 Views)

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. / Even some Non Christians Will Make Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: All Christians Will Fail This Question. by Kobojunkiee: 5:45am On May 12, 2021
kmcutez:

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it."
Luke 4:5-6, KJV

2 Corinthians 4:4
King James Version
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
I see! So am I to gather that you believe from your first reference, that because the devil made the claim, it is true? undecided

Your second reference also leaves me with questions given that there is really no record of God, the creator, handing the world He created over to Satan. I mean some assume God handed over the same world to man but there is also no record of that ever happening. But I am open to being convinced... when exactly did this exchange- God's power over the world ceasing, and Satan became the god of the world - claimed in 2 Corinthians 4 vs 4 take place? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapture Within 3 Months Confirmed. (around The USA 2020 Election.) / Enough Is Enough Powerful Sermon By Bishop David Oyedepo / Am I Really Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.