Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How You Can Make 50k, 20k And 5k Commission None Stop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make 50k, 20k And 5k Commission None Stop (252 Views)

6K+ and 5K+ instagram Accounts For Sale / Get A Cute Website As Low As 20K And Tell The World About Your Services/Products / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make 50k, 20k And 5k Commission None Stop by mode222: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2019
Hello friends

One of the ways I have made money for years is through commissions. Believe me honestly, it is always sweet. You know what that means? Let me explain with a little illustration.

Let’s say there is a pipe that is constantly channeling water to a tank you don’t have access to. But somehow, you are able to tap the water with a hose to supply constant water for your own use. You are not tapping the water illegal but with the permission of the owner.

Therefore, when other are looking for ways to get water or going to pay to buy water, you are having opportunity of abundance of water because you are able to tap through the pipe.

Getting paid with commission is also like that and this is how it operates in real business world.

Someone is selling a product for 100k. If he personally gets customer to buy from himself, you make no gain from him and all the money is going to be pocketed by him just as the all water is going to the tank. But he says, if you sell this product by bringing someone, you make 20%. Why is that idea a good deal? You don’t need to create the product, you don’t need to package the product, you don’t need to deliver the product, yours is to tell someone about the product and you simply earn your own commission.

Just like the water supply, you don’t need to dig borehole, erect tank, and construct water pipe with tap. Just get your own hose, plug it in at the right place and start enjoying the water.

This same idea is what I will be relating to you this coming Thursday, 20th June, 2019 and Saturday, 22nd June, 2019 at our FREE Seminar.

One of the highlights of the seminar is that I will show you how you can be making N50,000.00 (Fifty thousand naira) commission regularly just simply promoting something that most people will be earger to be part of. Then, I will show you another way to keep making N20,000.00 and also N5,000.00 none stop.

No, I am not talking of Multi-level marketing here. In fact, you can easily raise N1 million in just 30 days with the programme.

Why are we bringing up this type of fantastic opportunity at this time? we want people to benefit as we have benefitted

You don’t want to miss the great exposition. . It is time for you to make your millions

Concept: Money Generating Game Plans
You will learn money generating plans that will ensure that you are not only able to pay your bills but also be able to excute projects like building your house and starting your long

Click on the link to learn more https:///GHhKQ6urRaC1pLPuLKy7aI

(1) (Reply)

Singapore Plans To Exempt VAT For Transacting In Cryptocurrencies / vpn VPN / Stop Patronizing South Africa Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.