Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business ( Complete Guide 2019) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business ( Complete Guide 2019) (320 Views)

Money Transfer Business- Complete Study Under Single Roof / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business ( Complete Guide 2019) by OsunNews: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2019
How to Start Importation Business in Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Kanye among others with Only $20 or Less.

How to Start Importation Business. Are you unemployed and thinking of how to earn a living even with a meager amount of money? Are you considering how to start importation business even with your little money?

Well, I wish to inform you that you are now in the right place as I will show you all you need to do to start importation business with just $20 only and completely transform your life for the better.... Continue reading @ http://www.osunnews.com.ng/p/how-to-start-mini-importation-business.html?m=1

*This is the summary of what I will teach you*

��������

*SUMMARY*

Below, are the list of Countries you will be taught on how to import from…

☑China
☑Turkey
☑Vietnam
☑US
☑UK
☑Malaysia

�������

1. �Common mistakes with importation business and how to avoid them.

2. �How to start importation with small capital ($10 to $15 or $20).

3. �Things you should know before starting a Mini Importation business.

4. �Lists of hot selling products in Nigeria

5. �Negative products criteria (recommendation of products not to import and reasons)

6. �How to buy goods from China (direct from factory).

7. �How to chat with suppliers from China...

8. �How to spot good quality, hot selling products to import.

9. �How to make online payment securely and cheaply

10. �How to track the location of your goods when shipped.

11. �Fast and cheap logistics companies and their contacts

12. �How to avoid being scammed by fake logistics

13. �How to get the products delivered to you at your doorstep...

*✅One on one guidance till you're able to import successfully on your own!!!*

Chat me on whatsapp https:///2347063645475

Join our whatsapp group @ https:///3pTvSuM8kNSAXwDhZ1eBPA

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Overtakes The USA In Guinness Consumption Volume / . / Making Money Online: It All Starts With YOU (not Methods, Not Google, But YOU!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.