Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters (40949 Views)

Obi Cubana Launches Odogwu Bitters Herbal Drink / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by MChaze25(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
ornicus:

Lazy Nigerian youth.with a mind like yours it is clear there is no hope for nigerias future. You will also sell your country's industrial future for a pittance to Chinese or Lebanese or Indians. And then you will wail like a small child when the repercussions hit home.

And then you will run away from Nigeria to hustle in these countries make yourself a complete nuisance enemy of state and menace to organized society and then cry foul when the police and citizens come for you

Typical importer logic.

Oga take a chill pill.
Business is Business.
It's what your money is worth that you will buy.
If you see a sandal of 15k and yet prefer to buy the one of 1k. If the 1k spoils after 2 months. You go blame who?
Nobody dragged you there or put a gun to your head to buy.
To be honest, 90% of Nigerians love cheap things and dislike spending standard on products.
We study you people more before going into any business.
Blame yourself Oga.
Why am I even explaining to you, it's like giving a scholarship tutorial to a goat!
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
I’m a Ghanaian living in Europe. Back in the day I used to attend and African Catholic Church (mostly made up Ghanaians and Nigerians ), as a result if that I had an extensive interaction with Nigerians.

Although most of Nigerians I met were nice and cultured most of them tend to have this unfounded sense of superiority over Ghanaians and other Africans. A Nigerian once told me me Ghanaians are slow — whatever that means, since then I try to avoid them as much as possible even though I get on fine with other Africans.

Anyways, I know this is Nigerian so most readers here may be biased, but think of this for a moment, why is it that in almost every country in African (Ghana, Togo, Benin, Kenya, South Africa etc) wants to get rid of Nigerians in their fold? Why aren’t Ghanaians in other countries attracting the same level of attention Nigerians attract?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by yaki84: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
gbaskiboy:
when rain falls Nepa will take light, MTN network will be on 2G, Etisalat no service, Glo emergency, dstv will be searching for signal but manhood will be on 4G with full bargrin
U don dey madt abi
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emrixx:
Hmmm adonko bitters if u know u know
tell us, I am yet to take it
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by badman007(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
sloye5:
We Nigerians love foreigners alot and we hate each other but Nigeria is a free county and foreigners love it

Gather here if you can count the number of oyinbo conversations you've had on one finger.

Foreigner loving ko
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Damfostopper(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
so we shouldn't enforce our laws because some Ghanaian product is being sold in Nigeria by Nigerians.We don't support the attack of Nigerians buh our laws in Ghana clearly states that no foreigner should engage in retail business because it's reserved for only citizens except you the foreigner has a minimum capital of 200,000 US Dollars.
u av been dealt with already.... lemme Reserve my words

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by chrisagyei: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emmychuks20:
your an idiot do you have law in that mushroom you call country attacking people out of envy is now part of your law aturu ofia
I just wish you shut the f**k up if you have nothing sensible to say.I don't have anything against Nigerians buh that's our law.We don't enjoy lawlessness and killings than your zoo you proudly call a country.If you're useless and lack everything even to basic electricity,water and others,don't put your stupid anger at a country far ahead than your zoo.Don't get me annoyed.Over here,we value our citizens more than cows.Go figure and quote me again at your own peril.I will make you hate your useless self and stupid zoo country.
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Angeleena(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:
I’m a Ghanaian living in Europe. Back in the day I used to attend and African Catholic Church (mostly made up Ghanaians and Nigerians ), as a result if that I had an extensive interaction with Nigerians.

Although most of Nigerians I met were nice and cultured most of them tend to have this unfounded sense of superiority over Ghanaians and other Africans. A Nigerian once told me me Ghanaians are slow — whatever that means, since then I try to avoid them as much as possible even though I get on fine with other Africans.

Anyways, I know this is Nigerian so most readers here may be biased, but think of this for a moment, why is it that in almost every country in African (Ghana, Togo, Benin, Kenya, South Africa etc) wants to get rid of Nigerians in their fold? Why aren’t Ghanaians in other countries attracting the same level of attention Nigerians attract?
Inferiority complex. It's well known most Africans are intimidated by Nigerians, but as usual they use the "criminal tag" on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Angeleena(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
I would rather go without phone than being on a Ghanian or south African or any other African forum. Very boring set of human beings, from their accent to their looks. I don't even know their presidents but they know even the smallest celebrity in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by chrisagyei: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
idonhammer:
Brain dead fool...e bi like say una no dey fear abi?

I don't f**king know who defends zoogeria.You are a stupid boy in a lifeless country where killings and extreme poverty is your middle name.There are 5 million of your zoo citizens walking like zombies in our country.Go and tell your lifeless president who call you all lazy that he should provide your animal brothers with electricity to feed your zoo so that you don't crawl in a country which is far ahead of your kidnapping fraud Boko haram bandit country.Can you call your lifeless dead president a fool before insulting Ghana.Try quoting me again and I will address all you fools
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angeleena:

Inferiority complex. It's well known most Africans are intimidated by Nigerians, but as usual they use the "criminal tag" on them.

Why will anyone be intimidated by Nigerians? I mean if Nigeria was so great a country, why are thousands (if not millions] of Nigerians flocking to other countries for greener pastures?
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by mightyokwy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
ornicus:
Are the Ghanaian behaving like mad dogs in their hosts country? Are they commiting crimes and refusing to stay in their lane?

Are they in foreign news everyday for drug trafficking, armed robbery, drug dealing and fraud?

Stop the false equivalency.
You are mad. There's no country without criminals. That few out of thousands Nigerians in your country engage in crime does not mean that every Nigeria is criminal. If any of them commit crime, hand them over to the law enforcement agency. Your recent mob action against people doing their legitimate business inside the market shóws how backward you guys are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by omoluka: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emrixx:
Let me know what you know
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by mightyokwy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
ornicus:

If we do not have the sense to protect our indigenous manufacturers they do. Not everyone will sit back and allow their economy to be destroyed by some importers of inferior quality goods.

Not everyone will allow any Tom dick and Harry to set up shop in their country without a firm deposit and commitment
So you are justifying the mob action against foreigners in Ghana simply because they break one obnoxious law of having 200000usd before setting up a business Where's is their law enforcement agency if actually they are breaking any law. Ghanian citizens are doing the job of Police and immigration. Mad men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
your ugly prostitute women are the one hustling you stupid Nigerian zoo monkey.Have your 200 chibok Fulani girls finish selling on your dirty streets and stupid 90 million extremely poor poverty capital citizens find one square meal a day AMD your dirty Igbos,coneheads and Fulani finished getting a job and feeding their zoo stomach before talking about a country with 29 million people and far ahead of you.Your zoo citizens are being killed and jailed in Malaysia,South Africa,India,Kuwait,Italy,South Africa for engaging in prostitution and scams and you are here saying trash.Go to Accra and see Nigerians sleeping in bus stations,gutters,open streets and selling second hand clothes,phone case and chargers,recharge cards and all the prostitutes in Ghana are Nigerians being f**ked for 10 cedis.Try quoting me again you idiot.

Chris chill out, don’t let one idiot get on your nerves. Overwhelming number of Nigerians are decent people, matter of fact I respect any Nigerian during honest Labour on the streets of Accra to make ends meet, I prefer that tonengaging in fraud and other criminal activities.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Kenneth10110(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
SoftP:
They are here marketing their legitimate business peacefully, while our boys are there busy patronising their witch doctors, stealing panties and creating all sorts of havoc' all in the name of YAHOO

& U expect us to start burning dem alive? Bloody cannibals

y'all need to fetch some senses and advice our youths to be good ambassadors.

We are loosing our brand & brains & being defensive in our own weaknesses

So they don't do yahoo in Ghana abi wetin did one they yarn. Look at the state of this country then think yourself
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Angeleena(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:

Why will anyone be intimidated by Nigerians? I mean if Nigeria was so great a country, why are thousands (if not millions] of Nigerians flocking to other countries for greener pastures?
You've been on a Nigerian forum for years and you would agree that every sane person here complains of the country's bad leadership. That's the country's greatest woe.
Yes,other Africans are intimidated when they see Nigerians! The achievements of five great men in other African countries, is the achievement of a single man in Nigeria.

Just like I said earlier, I don't know the presidents of your countries and most African countries because it's not exciting to know not to talk of your celebrities.
Nigerians are dominating, anywhere a Nigerian is he makes an impact.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by chrisagyei: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
haloyeah:
Kwasiaaaaaaa there. Do u know what's 200,000 US Dollars? Even if they leave the retail business for u, still you can only feed on Banku, kenke, wakye, kontomiri.
Aboaaaaa,Gyimiiiii,wo maaame tw3 blue blue,kwasiaaaa b3ma,onye gbemi,onye Toto square square,ohie fl3fl3,nnantwie,aponkye,odwan look at this miserable fool talking trash here,your mother wai.See this zoo citizen talking trash about Ghana which is far ahead of you.What do you know about Ghana you idiota.tell you lifeless president to provide electricity and food for your poverty capital zoo country before talking about Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by 24SEVEN: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why this level of childishness between Nigerians and Ghanaians on this thread.

I believe every argument should be on the basis of learning. Please y'all should stop this.

Peace pls.
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Kenturkey048(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:

Chris chill out, don’t let one idiot get on your nerves. Overwhelming number of Nigerians are decent people, matter of fact I respect any Nigerian during honest Labour on the streets of Accra to make ends meet, I prefer that tonengaging in fraud and other criminal activities.
so Ghanaians can actually be dis sensible??
am yet to see one in south Africa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Kenturkey048(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
Aboaaaaa,Gyimiiiii,wo maaame tw3 blue blue,kwasiaaaa b3ma,onye gbemi,onye Toto square square,ohie fl3fl3,nnantwie,aponkye,odwan look at this miserable fool talking trash here,your mother wai.See this zoo citizen talking trash about Ghana which is far ahead of you.What do you know about Ghana you idiota.tell you lifeless president to provide electricity and food for your poverty capital zoo country before talking about Ghana.
las las una go wake up from sleep..you av never been to Nigeria..u know nothing about Nigeria as a country...you get stuck on what you see on media
...my sister that your Ghana I know..is no where better than Nigeria...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Kenturkey048(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
las las una go wake up from sleep..you av never been to Nigeria..u know nothing about Nigeria as a country...you get stuck on those craps you see on media
...my sister that your Ghana I know..is no where better that Nigeria...
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by stieyven(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
If MTN nd shoprite still dey Nigeria despite all the attacks vandalism and killings Nigerians experienced in southAfrica and our animals in Agbada leaders kept quiet. What do you expect
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by mightyokwy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:

Oga if you feel intimidated when ever you find yourself in the midst of Nigerians that is your problem. You go work on your self esteem. Nigerians are busy doing their buying and selling inside the market your low life and lazy country men went to attack them. We have other nationals in Nigeria but nobody give a hut about their present. Ghanians do commit crime in Nigeria, so as any another country you mention in your post. This year alone on different occasion, two Togolese doing house boy in Lagos killed there bosses. Just last week a Cameronian woman kidnap a child and she was caught. We didn't go about attacking their fellow country men. The law enforcement agencies are there to do their job. Why attacking innocent people for the crime of others. Africa is backward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Bar1941(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
so we shouldn't enforce our laws because some Ghanaian product is being sold in Nigeria by Nigerians.We don't support the attack of Nigerians buh our laws in Ghana clearly states that no foreigner should engage in retail business because it's reserved for only citizens except you the foreigner has a minimum capital of 200,000 US Dollars.

It's just a matter of time, you Ghanians will soon be getting the treatments you deserved from Nigerians, though we accomodate foreigners but our tolerant level has limit. You ghanians are worst than evil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angeleena:

You've been on a Nigerian forum for years and you would agree that every sane person here complains of the country's bad leadership. That's the country's greatest woe.
Yes,other Africans are intimidated when they see Nigerians! The achievements of five great men in other African countries, is the achievement of a single man in Nigeria.

Just like I said earlier, I don't know the presidents of your countries and most African countries because it's not exciting to know not to talk of your celebrities.
Nigerians are dominating, anywhere a Nigerian is he makes an impact.

There’s bad leadership everywhere in Africa, Nigeria is not alone in this so stop making needless excuses. Saying Nigerians are dominating is laughable, what exactly are Nigerians dominating? The hallmark of a great nation isn’t marked by their so-called big men, it’s marked by the quality life if it’s ordinary citizens, something which Nigeria is lacking in.

Having a handful of billionaires while 99% of the population languish in filth and poverty doesn’t make you a great nation. Think about it, Nigeria has a significantly higher gdp and per capita income than Ghana, yet Ghana offers its citizens free universal education.(up-to high school).

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by OmoDavido(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ghanaians now comparing that small Ghana with Nigeria....Chai
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emrixx:

I don't know... Tell me
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by mightyokwy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:

Nigeria is a big country, with population of over 200 million people, it's normal to see many of them outside there country. As little as Ghana is, we have millions of you here. Stop making it look like it's a crime for one to live outside his country. Nigerians in your country is even doing good business which generate revenue to your government but here Ghanians are mainly truck pushers and shoe shiners, what does that contribute to our economy. If any Nigerian commit crime in your country, hand him over to the law enforcement agency. Don't go about attacking innocent ones that has nothing to do with the crime. It's barbaric

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by JubrilBuhari: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
So enforcing these laws in Ghana involves touts like you attacking innocent foreigners, right? That's how you enforce those laws.

Thanks for telling us that Ghana is in chaos without law enforcement agents.
The video above shows you and your useless wild animals in Ghana how to treat people with love not you frustrated lots that are very close to wild animals than humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by JubrilBuhari: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
mightyokwy:

Nigeria is a big country, with population of over 200 million people, it's normal to see many of them outside there country. As little as Ghana is, we have millions of you here. Stop making it look like it's a crime for one to live outside his country. Nigerians in your country is even doing good business which generate revenue to your government but here Ghanians are mainly truck pushers and shoe shiners, what does that contribute to our economy. If any Nigerian commit crime in your country, hand him over to the law enforcement agency. Don't go about attacking innocent ones that has nothing to do with the crime. It's barbaric

And hungry looking street beggars, those Ghana people are nothing but frustrated wild animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Nylon Bags Wholesale In Lagos? / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.