Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters (40902 Views)

Obi Cubana Launches Odogwu Bitters Herbal Drink / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
mightyokwy:

Nigeria is a big country, with population of over 200 million people, it's normal to see many of them outside there country. As little as Ghana is, we have millions of you here. Stop making it look like it's a crime for one to live outside his country. Nigerians in your country is even doing good business which generate revenue to your government but here Ghanians are mainly truck pushers and shoe shiners, what does that contribute to our economy. If any Nigerian commit crime in your country, hand him over to the law enforcement agency. Don't go about attacking innocent ones that has nothing to do with the crime. It's barbaric

Obviously not a crime to migrate to another country for better life, I was responding to silly claim that other Africans are intimidated by Nigerians especially when Nigeria has nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by mightyokwy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:

Obviously not a crime to migrate to another country for better life, I was responding to silly claim that other Africans are intimidated by Nigerians especially when Nigeria has nothing to write home about.
I don't want to engage in dick measuring. Go home and educate your people. Their action is barbaric. They should behave like a civilized people. Their recent actions does not tell anything good about Ghana. Nigerians are very accommodating, that's why despite all that's going on in South Africa, we have never considered to retaliate. MTN broke our law and they were fined, till today the fine is yet to be paid but that didn't stop them from doing there business. We have many of them here but we don't go about attacking them. We are too busy to notice any foreigner in our midst. Nigeria is a big brother to other African countries and we will continue to play that role. The day we rise up to retaliate the injustice against our fellow citizens in the hands of our African brothers, the entire African will feel the heat, specially the close neighbors. Let peace rain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
mightyokwy:

I don't want to engage in dick measuring. Go home and educate your people. Their action is barbaric. They should behave like a civilized people. Their recent actions does not tell anything good about Ghana. Nigerians are very accommodating, that's why despite all that's going on in South Africa, we have never considered to retaliate. MTN broke our law and they were fined, till today the fine is yet to be paid but that didn't stop them from doing there business. We have many of them here but we don't go about attacking them. We are too busy to notice any foreigner in our midst. Nigeria is a big brother to other African countries and we will continue to play that role. The day we rise up to retaliate the injustice against our fellow citizens in the hands of our African brothers, the entire African will feel the heat, specially the close neighbors. Let peace rain.
Are you aware that in the in the early 80s, thousands of Ghanaians living in Nigeria were forcibly sent back (some en hacked to death by barbaric Nigerians) home?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by idonhammer: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ass.hole modafuka..As far as Nigeria is concerned,your Ghana is as useless as "P" in psychology. Your men are all illiterates and weakly. They are so dumb that they don't know how to make money and that is why we have taken all your women.Your women don't give a fuc.k because they know that we are good and can take proper Care of them and their families. All your urgly dark charcoal brainless and jealous men are good at is drinking atimuda, monkey tail ,andonko bitters and alomo bitters.Your country is full of zombies that's why you will see their mumu native doctors on national television advertising their mumu juju with their money doubling tricks. Your men are cowards and can't do nothing to Nigerians. As far as Africa is concerned, we are the most rugged, fearless and sophisticated nation.if we ever decides to deal with you fools, all of una go run enter Togo. Stupid ass.hole from a useless country. Who is Ghana without Nigeria?Your urgly men are intimidated by our success and they can't hide it anymore. We go show una say na we be the master Las Las....Bas.tard son of a homeless father.

chrisagyei:
I don't f**king know who defends zoogeria.You are a stupid boy in a lifeless country where killings and extreme poverty is your middle name.There are 5 million of your zoo citizens walking like zombies in our country.Go and tell your lifeless president who call you all lazy that he should provide your animal brothers with electricity to feed your zoo so that you don't crawl in a country which is far ahead of your kidnapping fraud Boko haram bandit country.Can you call your lifeless dead president a fool before insulting Ghana.Try quoting me again and I will address all you fools

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by mightyokwy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
jrtorrents:

Are you aware that in the in the early 80s, thousands of Ghanaians living in Nigeria were forcibly sent back (some en hacked to death by barbaric Nigerians) home?
I know the history very well, non was killed or humiliated like you guys are doing right now. Then it was government policy. If your government wake up tomorrow and tell Nigerians in Ghana to leave, they will go. It will be the job of your police and immigration to see to that, not some lazy men that is looking for every opportunity to loot the shops of hard working people. Ghana need Nigeria more than Nigeria need her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by 3Ceagle(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
so we shouldn't enforce our laws because some Ghanaian product is being sold in Nigeria by Nigerians.We don't support the attack of Nigerians buh our laws in Ghana clearly states that no foreigner should engage in retail business because it's reserved for only citizens except you the foreigner has a minimum capital of 200,000 US Dollars.

I have no problems with your laws, but your country is a signatory to ECOWAS treaty on free trade. I guess other west African countries who don't have such laws could also put down such laws and restrict others too, I think that will make a better West Africa. I once lived with a Ghanaian who even had the privilege doing some services for one of state in the east. Do you think he will totally agree with you?
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Rajosh(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
so we shouldn't enforce our laws because some Ghanaian product is being sold in Nigeria by Nigerians.We don't support the attack of Nigerians buh our laws in Ghana clearly states that no foreigner should engage in retail business because it's reserved for only citizens except you the foreigner has a minimum capital of 200,000 US Dollars.
what did the law say should be done to those who violate it? Beat them mercilessly, burn down their shops? There's a civil way to go about it. Anyone who breaks your law should be punished accordingly. But going about beating innocent people is animalistic and barbaric.
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Just30: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2019
3Ceagle:

I have no problems with your laws, but your country is a signatory to ECOWAS treaty on free trade. I guess other west African countries who don't have such laws could also put down such laws and restrict others too, I think that will make a better West Africa. I once lived with a Ghanaian who even had the privilege doing some services for one of state in the east. Do you think he will totally agree with you?
ECOWAS treaty is a free movement of people and services

So because of ECOWAS, when you come to Ghana, you'll drive without a drivers license?
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Just30: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

So enforcing these laws in Ghana involves touts like you attacking innocent foreigners, right? That's how you enforce those laws.

Thanks for telling us that Ghana is in chaos without law enforcement agents.
The video above shows you and your useless wild animals in Ghana how to teart people with love not you frustrated lots that are very close to wild animals than humans.
Anyway
no one was attacked

The trade union only lock up shops
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Ugosample(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2019
chrisagyei:

those laws should not be applicable to citiZens of ecowas countries

Don't you are how other unions like the EU and the SADC operate?

For those outside the ECOWAS, yes that could be applicable
But not to Ecowas citizens

But then, is it not Ghanaians
we know you people very well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
So those landguard that destroyed that woman's shop had the legal right to do so? Until you prove to me that under the law , an individual deserves to be subjected to such barbarism irrespective of nationality status ; ghana will forever be on a backwards path. Believe me i have been in ghana for 5 years, i love the country but certain behaviors i see from Ghanaians truly shows that you guys are not willing to develop into modern society.
Even if that woman does not have 200,000 usd ; can't she be served with a quit notice instead of resorting to such cannibalism?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2019
dominique:
What's the point of this thread, we should go and attack them? I have Ghanaian snack sellers in my area that sell delicious puff-puff. I won't be surprised if someone snaps their photo and upload their photos.
And so? Just trying to figure out if your post make sense or not.

Where seun pick your from self lol.? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Just30:
Anyway
no one was attacked

Monkey I thought you claim that there are no Ghanaians in Nigeria? Let your brothers behave any how and them go see anyhow, they are in pH not Lagos rubbish .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 24, 2019
dominique:
What's the point of this thread, we should go and attack them? I have Ghanaian snack sellers in my area that sell delicious puff-puff. I won't be surprised if someone snaps their photo and upload their photos.
And who Cares if your entirely households is made up of Ghanaians? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 24, 2019
jrtorrents:

Why will anyone be intimidated by Nigerians? I mean if Nigeria was so great a country, why are thousands (if not millions] of Nigerians flocking to other countries for greener pastures?
And what are Ghanaians doing in pH? They are not needed here. They should go black to Ghana and stop flooding our street with their rubbish.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 24, 2019
dominique:
The point is they are not needed in PH
it's simple as ABC undecided.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by JubrilBuhari: 3:37am On Jun 24, 2019
Just30:
Anyway
no one was attacked

Then your minister is either lying or stupid while you alone is telling the truth.

Lying wild animals!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 24, 2019
dominique:
Common carry your rubbish nonsense out of here, Is like your head is not correct or something.

Ghanaians are not needed in Port Harcourt, they should go back to where they came from nonsense.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by jrtorrents: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2019
mightyokwy:

I know the history very well, non was killed or humiliated like you guys are doing right now. Then it was government policy. If your government wake up tomorrow and tell Nigerians in Ghana to leave, they will go. It will be the job of your police and immigration to see to that, not some lazy men that is looking for every opportunity to loot the shops of hard working people. Ghana need Nigeria more than Nigeria need her.
Several were killed including my relatives. Matter if fact this is why most Ghanaians dislike Nigerians, so please get off that high horse. Nigeria is not as holy as you claim it to be.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Just30: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Then your minister is either lying or stupid while you alone is telling the truth.

Lying wild animals!
ITs the media way of putting it
What he referred to was the closure as well as the criminalisation of nigeria
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Just30: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Charelsz:
Monkey I thought you claim that there are no Ghanaians in Nigeria? Let your brothers behave any how and them go see anyhow, they are in pH not Lagos rubbish .
where ever Ghanaians are, they dont behave anyhow .

Anyway, Receive sense DOG

there are 200,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.

thats very small
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by dominique(f): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2019
I cannot begin to quote all the nuisances that quoted me. So we should lauch reprisal attacks at Ghanaians doing their business here? Did the Ghanaians here ask their countrymen to attack your people? So what sense does it make uploading their photos onlin as a way to instigate violence on them? How many Indians and Lebanese have you attacked for treating your people like subhumans on your own soil? Bunch of online chestbeaters.

Nigerians have been doing business in Ghana for years. If the place had not been favourable for them, they would have moved away since. So suddenly because of a dispute between them and their hosts, we should start hunting down Ghanaians and destroy their businesses? If you can't conform with the unfavourable business conditions, then pack your load and get the hell out of their country. Why would you even want to remain in a country where you are not wanted? Are our people created to constitute nuisances everywhere they go?

If we don't want the Ghanaians doing business here, then write to the trade commission to impose similar stringent business conditions on them that would send them packing afterwards not uploading their photos online and indirectly inciting us to go and destroy their businesses.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by JubrilBuhari: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Just30:
ITs the media way of putting it
What he referred to was the closure as well as the criminalisation of nigeria
The media in question is from Ghana?
The Minister in question is a Ghanaian?

Are you insinuating that a serving minister of your 'dear' country is lying against your country before the whole world, using your 'first-class' media?
In addition to being frustrated and highly aggressive, it seems like an average Ghanaian is of very low intelligence, eg, YOU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by JubrilBuhari: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Just30:
where ever Ghanaians are, they dont behave anyhow .

Anyway, Receive sense DOG

there are 200,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.

thats very small
There are more than 20,000 Ghanaians in Port Harcourt alone not even to mention Lagos.
They are invisible because Nigeria is very very populated and the fact that they are mostly inconsequential, very poor. Mostly beggars on the street and Porters in the market place.
Also note that Nigerians in most occasions do care where you hail from, as far as you can communicate you are good to go and free to leave anywhere in Nigeria, unlike those frustrated wild animals in a tiny and pretty unknown country called Ghana.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by owila4luv(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians = Too Good Ghanians = Too Wicked
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by vaxx: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2019
dominique:
I cannot begin to quote all the nuisances that quoted me. So we should lauch reprisal attacks at Ghanaians doing their business here? Did the Ghanaians here ask their countrymen to attack your people? So what sense does it make uploading their photos onlin as a way to instigate violence on them? How many Indians and Lebanese have you attacked for treating your people like subhumans on your own soil? Bunch of online chestbeaters.

Nigerians have been doing business in Ghana for years. If the place had not been favourable for them, they would have moved away since. So suddenly because of a dispute between them and their hosts, we should start hunting down Ghanaians and destroy their businesses? If you can't conform with the unfavourable business conditions, then pack your load and get the hell out of their country. Why would you even want to remain in a country where you are not wanted? Are our people created to constitute nuisances everywhere they go?

If we don't want the Ghanaians doing business here, then write to the trade commission to impose similar stringent business conditions on them that would send them packing afterwards not uploading their photos online and indirectly inciting us to go and destroy their businesses.
Henceforth, i will stop stereotyping. Not all nairalander are childish and senseless.

Qudos to your dear.
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by j1mmy: 9:18am On Jun 24, 2019
They are not attacking Nigerians in Ghana, THEY ARE ATTACKING Igbo drug dealers, armed robbers and criminals
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by haloyeah(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019
chrisagyei:
Aboaaaaa,Gyimiiiii,wo maaame tw3 blue blue,kwasiaaaa b3ma,onye gbemi,onye Toto square square,ohie fl3fl3,nnantwie,aponkye,odwan look at this miserable fool talking trash here,your mother wai.See this zoo citizen talking trash about Ghana which is far ahead of you.What do you know about Ghana you idiota.tell you lifeless president to provide electricity and food for your poverty capital zoo country before talking about Ghana.
Re: Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2019
dominique:

Your rant is based on a faulty assumption. The person who uploaded the video did not do so to instigate violence. Rather, he wanted to show Ghanaians that Nigerians are accommodating to Ghanaians living in Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get TIN (Tax Identification Number) From FIRS / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.