Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans (38062 Views)

Court Orders Apostle Suleman To Pay Maureen Badejo £19k / Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Basiljoe: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Welcomed development if true. Would be good for the economy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin grin I can't help laughing. Too bad, but I think you may be right.
quentin06:
no doubt 90% will be air hostess, otobo spec air hostesses, good one sha.

airline will contribute to the nations GDP than 1 million seater auditoriums.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Isoduwa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chubhie:
grin grin grin Normal garri processing with intent to feed Africa. There's hunger in the land and we have to first get the basics right before we plan to lunch another church branch in space.
You Nor well at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by crackhouse(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:

What are you saying? So Christians (Pastors included) are created to be poor and wretched right?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Any act that will improve the quality of life of the poor is acceptable to me.

Selfishness is an act of corruption and sin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by martineverest(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
tomorrow they will blame the govt....the bad and corrupt government have allowed many illegalities by Nigerians to occur...how many pastors in Europewill plan such without being questioned
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Austineva:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a Forex trader which many people don't know.
Forex trading, business for the real man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by NnwachukuOkike: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Not bad, but would the zoo allow IPOB to restore their seaports and economy for the betterment of the Biafrans and Africans?

We need fair competition.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Olajah81: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why not farming
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by esdeemiami(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
Another-scheme-to-spirituallyEnslave-Some-sets-of-Gullible-followers.

God-Airpus

Keep hating while he keeps get bigger
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by esdeemiami(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:
Not bad, but would the zoo allow IPOB to restore their seaports and economy for the betterment of the Biafrans and Africans?

We need fair competition.

Lol I like your dream
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by enemyofprogress: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
This one no be pastor again na business man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by UEDIBO: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
we are having thesame calling, i want God to make a prophet self. are you still single?
Sonia2002:
I must marry a pastor or become one myself. Enjoy the good things of this world and still go to heaven. grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by gobuchinny: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
mohiozua:
Alfa Sule

Sakamanje Master!!!

No be small saka oooo..d man na masquerade grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by delishpot: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good for him and the 3k Africans that get employed
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Austineva:
Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a Forex trader which many people don't know.

Beareu de change is not exactly the same as forex trading.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Truefaith: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Gabson001(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
I must marry a pastor or become one myself. Enjoy the good things of this world and still go to heaven. grin
Lmao kip fooling yaseff
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
kaen1317:
From where did he get the money to start this big venture? Your guess is a good as mine. I guess Jesus must own Microsoft or Apple.
Did you know that he has a multi million naira digital free to air paid satelite television channel called Celebration Tv in South Africa?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by nasoeb: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mzee1Kahuna:
Another-scheme-to-spirituallyEnslave-Some-sets-of-Gullible-followers.

God-Airpus
Abeg how.
Please dont just talk because you see people talking. Ah ah you should have sense na, abi your mumuu na inbuild
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Unekz(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
nairalee:
I don't want to sound too critical but I tell u if his aim was to employ 3000 Africans then airline business is the wrong place to invest in
Why did you say so ??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by laughitall(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:
Am a pastor ... Will you marry me?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Offpoint1:
What would Jesus do?
Jesus was mainly focusing on heavenly mission, even his disciples had to forsake their professions when He called them.
That's all I'll say for now...

OK,

I can do these:
*Edit your scanned documents and PDF
*Edit and manipulate any photo
*Do All kinds of graphics design
*Website design/ development, build websites apps...

Quote me if you need my service or drop me a whatsapp message +234 708 877 2858
Forsake these your profession and follow Jesus. Abi you no wan go heaven?
Hypocrite
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by BigBashiru: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International stated he plans to employ 3000 Africans and he revealed that half of the employees will be from Nigeria

Other religious leaders may be obsessed with the lavish lifestyle thanks to benevolence of their willing followers, but it appears Apostle Johnson Suleman has set out to give back to the people in a really grand way.

He recently took to his Twitter account to announce on the platform that he will be starting an airline soon. What is even more beautiful in the revelation is the fact that he plans to employ 3000 Africans with 50 percent of the staff from Nigeria.

He wrote:

Source: https://gidifeed.com/apostle-johnson-suleman-to-open-his-airline-promises-to-employ-3000-africans/

Can Africans be independently excellent? Can Africans really do anything and do it well unless it's theirs personally. Nigerian employees specialize in destroying businesses. Time will tell!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by noble2faith(m): 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sonia2002:

Ur head dey dere.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kudos MOG
God bless and keep you.
After the airlines, you can as well launch the seaport and any other divine project.
I support you sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Kola5281(m): 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na was for some of you ooooo, to me I think he's really doing a good thing. At least he's not like some that acquires private jet anyhow. Just imagine if men of God employs people especially in Nigeria that have up to 100+ churches. If each church employs 1000 unemployed people, dats like 100,000 youths. That will really go a long way in reducing crime like cultism especially. But instead all of Una will be condemning the man like say he's done a bad thing. If you really wanna blame anybody, go and blame your so called selfish, barbaric, nepotist, ethnocentric, partial and religious bigot leaders........

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Akemmi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
kingemzy5:
OMEGA AIRWAYS..... cheesy cheesy

Funny set of pastors.. another medium to enrich their pockets again...

Thank God my church accepts 5 naira as minimum wage for Tithes and offering.

If they don't create avenues for employment, problem, if they create, problem. What do you really want?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Akemmi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
This one no be pastor again na business man.

The moment I saw your moniker, I reserved my questions.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by Emrixx(f): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Olidara contribution don mature reach offerings and tithe

The ministry is moving to the permanent site
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by SammyTJack: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Haba
Just 50% for us!?
Dats cheating sir
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
It sounds like robbing Peter to pay paul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.