Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What You Must Do Before Getting Married - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What You Must Do Before Getting Married (27159 Views)

Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / Challenges Of Getting Married To A Strict Christian / Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Must Do Before Getting Married by EternalBeing: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2019
It is only wise to put the necessary things and conditions for thriving in place, before seeking to introduce something unprecedented. We are children of God, and going by the example of out Father, we can conclude that HE has and follows due process. We'll do well to follow HIS fomart. HE did not create fish first and start thinking of what the fish would live and thrive in. He did not create trees first and start thinking of creating soil to plant them in. He did not create woman first and start thinking of creating Man that she needs to help. He created water, and the fish to thrive in it, and so on and so forth.

Let's look at the point at which HE created man, Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."Genesis 2:15 "The LORD God placed the man in the Garden of Eden to tend and watch over it."
Now, let's look at the point at which HE created woman,
Genesis 2:21-25 "21. So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs[g] and then closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib[h] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
23 The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
25 Adam and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

***To Be Continued. ***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by EternalBeing: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2019
***The Final Part***
So, let's learn from the very first man that ALMIGHTY GOD declared to be a man after HIS heart. God declared an unprecedented love for David because he focused on discovering and fulfilling the Purpose for which he was created. 1 Samuel 17:1-25. [b]David killed Goliath and liberated the People of Israel from the bondage of Philistine before seeking for sexual satisfaction = marriage. You don't need to be a Pastor or Bishop before you fulfill Destiny. Ben Carlson is a Doctor, Rebecca Brown is an Author, The Biblical Joseph was an Economist, Esther was a Politician, yet they all "killed their Goliath" and delivered their People. What you need to know is that whatever field you find yourself in, you must conquer the greatest obstacle that stands against people, that prevents them from worshipping their CREATOR and making Heaven. You've been created to contribute your unprecedented quota to the destruction of powers that pride themselves against the Creator and to liberate humanity from powers that enslave and prevent them from being free to worship and do the Will of the CREATOR.

This is the is the summary of what every man must do before even seeking Marriage=Sex. [/b Yes, forget the current satanic deceit that devil is using to enslave the World, his known and unintentional agents have trivialized Sex as just something inconsequential. The Power for humans to bring forthtnew humans= Sex=Marriage. Genesis 2:24-25 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be CLEAVE to his wife, and they will become One Flesh! Both naked and were not ashamed!

You are not supposed to be having sex if you are not yet married, and before you marry you should have discovered the Purpose of God for creating you and start fulfilling it first. I see a lot of guys struggling to get a girlfriend, that is because they are ignorant of what they are supposed to do first. By the time you've moved to discover and start fulfilling your Destiny, very beautiful girls would be the ones chasing you not you chasing them. As soon as David killed Goliath, 10,000 girls and thousands women stormed the streets of the Nation started singing his praises. In fact the Presidents would be the ones using their daughters to beg you to marry them if you focus and pay the price of fulfill your Glorious Destiny. The President of David's time, His Imperial Royal Majestry Saul offered his daughter to David on a platter of gold. I k

How Will You Discover Your Purpose In Life?
You should note that God's Purpose for your life will never be "you-centered" It would always be "people-centered" and God focused. It won't have you as the focus. We Christians are all placed here to be solutions, unfortunately may are already carried aways by thinking they are enjoying a World they should have focused on healing! Your Purpose in Life is that societal problem that annoys you most whenever you see it, knowing fully well that People will greatly Glorify your CREATOR when you solve the seemingly intractable problem, because they already know you as a Christian. You wish and feel like there should be a solution to a particular Problem, don't waste your time/life compalining or talking about it. It a great sign that you've been created to solve it, so pray for the enablement needed, and work on solving that particular Problem and winning so many Souls into the Kingdom of God through the Solution.

Your Purpose should never seem unachievable to you if you've been spending quality time to know your CREATOR. Everybody ran away from Goliath saying this enemy is too big to be defeated, but David ran fast towards him thinking this emery is too wide to be missed (his stone entered his brain through his forehead). Submit totally to pleasing YAHWEH ALMIGHTY in holiness, and no problem shall ever scare again.

The only way you will be appreciated in this World is to provide solutions to the Problems confronting humanity. There are myriad of problems created by the devil to ensure that people come to submit to him. Only by the enablement and empowerment of God can you dice very solutions to this probems. David sought after God and dedicated his heart to seek him, and God rewarded him with ability to kill lions, Goliath and receive the final reward of Eternal Life.

Satan has used his agents in the Media to turn Humanity upside down by forcing lust and sexuality into the minds of children from very young age so that they would chase and hunt for sexual satisfactions instead of chasing to discover their Purpose and fulfilling it first. God gave man Work before woman. Rise up and shine!

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by EternalBeing: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiac.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Freeko4: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2019
HalleluYAH

4 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by golddeejay(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Oh. it is another sermon, I even think you want to talk about realistic things.

18 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by livebyday(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Amen

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Ubdavis(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2019
I don't think I get ur point sir!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Avedonn: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
golddeejay:
Oh. it is another sermon, I even think you want to talk about realistic things.

Exactly my thought. In Nigeria, everything is about Church and Mosque nothing more.

That's why I hardly log in to nairaland on Friday's and Sundays cos the topics on the front page are always annoying.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by wonder233: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2019
You ended up not saying anything.

7 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by kudos4god(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Still reading

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Liveair: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Religion!
OP, do you know your life is beyond religion?
Majority of successful marriages have nothing to do with religion. Pls stop this folly.

3 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Bfarm: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Bfarm: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by DAVE5(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2019
And the “things to do before you get married” where not analyzed or discussed

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by StoneLucifer: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2019
People just make me laugh on this NL..Bloggers, some comments, those who press 'like' irrelevantly..This is really a kiddies forum. Only extremely very very very few posts are constructive and educative. A lot of mediocres seem to be here.

2 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by SultanOfAbia: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2019
Christian will quote bible like idots because they fail to realise the bible has much more deep encoded messag angryes which can get misunderstood and mis translated using our little minds and earthly views and way of thinking to understand such a deep complex book called bible..

Even Jesus spoke in a manner of deep encoded messages, which include parable's that serve as stories that did not happen in real life but had a deep message behind them.

Don't read the bible in verbatim, you will be misguided

You need a deep mind to read and understand the word of God... Not following it literally as it is written because a lotvof the words in bible were mistakenly translated from old Hebrew into English and other languages..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2019
A hoe can make a good wife a virgin saint can make a bad wife. Life has no manual. Pastor chris okotie and oyakilome . Pastor iginla etc got it wrong despite their so called vision seeing skills

4 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Michelle55: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
A hoe can make a good wife a virgin saint can make a bad wife. Life has no manual. Pastor chris okotie and oyakilome . Pastor iginla etc got it wrong despite their so called vision seeing skills
Aptly said!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Issokay

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by candelahria(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
wonder233:
You ended up not saying anything.
He did:discover your purpose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Avedonn:

Exactly my thought. In Nigeria, everything is about Church and Mosque nothing more.

That's why I hardly log in to nairaland on Friday's and Sundays cos the topics on the front page are always annoying.

Honestly seun need to work on that. There are better threads that can be pushed to front page not useless religious threads that hits it on fridays and sundays
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by SILVERLINES: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
EternalBeing:
***The Final Part***

So, let's learn from the very first man that ALMIGHTY GOD declared to be a man after HIS heart. God declared an unprecedented love for David because focused discovering and fulfilling the Purpose for which he was created. David killed Goliath and liberated the People of Israel from the bond age of Philistine before seeking for sexual satisfaction or marriage. This is the is the summary of what every man must do before even seeking Marriage=Sex. [/b Yes, forget the current satanic deceit that devil is using to enslave the World, his known and unintentional agents have trivialized Sex as just something inconsequential. The Power for humans to bring forthtnew humans= Sex=Marriage. Genesis 2:24-25 "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be [b] CLEAVE to his wife, and they will become One Flesh! Both naked and were not ashamed!

You are not supposed to be having sex if you are not yet married, and before you marry you should have discovered the Purpose of God for creating you and start fulfilling it first. I see a lot of guys struggling to get a girlfriend, that is because they are ignorant of what they are supposed to do first. By the time you've moved to discover and start fulfilling your Destiny, very beautiful girls would be the ones chasing you not you chasing them. As soon as David killed Goliath, 10,000 girls and women stormed the streets of the Nation started singing his praises.

How will you discover the Purpose

Satan has used his agents in the Media to turn Humanity upside down by forcing lust and sexuality into the mind of children from very young age so that they would chase and hunt for sexual satisfactions instead of chasing to discover their Purpose and fulfilling it firsf. God gave man work before woman.
OP fucck u with this long meaningless thread
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Edyice: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Yes David killed Goliath and people sing praises but their was a reward to the killing and it was marry king Saul daughter and having some properties.

Pastors have suffered a lot of people because of the way they interpret / teach / explain things to the public.

If op was looking for ways to explain how money fetches women in the Bible he should have gone to the book of Solomon grin
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by EternalBeing: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Edyice:
Yes David killed Goliath and people sing praises but their was a reward to the killing and it was marry king Saul daughter and having some properties.

Pastors have suffered a lot of people because of the way they interpret / teach / explain things to the public.

If op was looking for ways to explain how money fetches women in the Bible he should have gone to the book of Solomon grin
grin You are not serious. I'm glad that I don't collect tithe from anybody. As a matter of fact, God blessed me with a lucrative Job that I don't need anybody's tithe. What all of us need to know is that Job and Work are not the same. There is difference between Job and Work, let's make this a great discussion. I want those that know the difference to tell us here.

4 Likes

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by ziziangel(m): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Tales by moonlight
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by HitSong: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2019
RUBBISH

I GUESS

CHRIS OYAKILOMEH
OKOTIE

JOSHUA INGLA DON'T KNOW THESE...

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
StoneLucifer:
People just make me laugh on this NL..Bloggers, some comments, those who press 'like' irrelevantly..This is really a kiddies forum. Only extremely very very very few posts are constructive and educative. A lot of mediocres seem to be here.

It's really appalling!

1 Like

Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by skywalker240(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Honestly, you should have just stated the basics, am at loss when you talking about discorvering of porpose.
Re: What You Must Do Before Getting Married by skywalker240(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / Reason Why Our Prayer Is Not Being Answer And The Solution!!! Pleased Read / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.