Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,329 members, 6,504,880 topics. Date: Friday, 24 September 2021 at 07:46 AM

How Real Is Soul Tying? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Real Is Soul Tying? (175 Views)

What Is Soul And The Features Of Souls / Taxify Driver Arrives Pick Up Location, Tying A Towel. See Reactions / Banky W & Adesua Etomi: Tying The Knot In Cape Town South Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Soul Tying? by phayvoursky(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2019
How real is the event of spiritual soul tying using black magic?

I eavesdropped into a conversation of a group of young boys some days ago and their conversation were dwelling on the efficacy of soul tying using black magic/juju.

Among them was one who seemed inexperienced about the issue. He was been encouraged by the rest to go and "tie the woman" and everything will be alright.

It sounded weird to me but man has keep quiet and learn from the street.

If this is possible and true; do you have an experience or seen one who has or have had stories like this?

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Odunfa Who Claimed To Be Man In Soyinka's Flight Incident Under Fire / VIDEO: How I Was Sexually Assaulted By Prophet T.B. Joshua - Bisola (pt1) / See Fulani Man Singing Fuji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.