Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill (27791 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by PqsMike: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
That's a really nice drawing ....!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by roblance: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:

Thank you so much.

IG: @Kalejaye_O_T

What do you charge?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
God bless your talent may you find favour with this

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by basty: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
This is too good to be real
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by lade007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Churchill (Tonto Dikeh's ex husband) made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?
This is super good... How much would this cost?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by k777(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Churchill (Tonto Dikeh's ex husband) made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?

Great job��

Tosin what's your contact number?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
bro4u:
Tonto now...

You dey find trouble abi?
Tonto dey NL, she is coming for you.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Amuocha: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Long live churchhills' manhood. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by themonk(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Took you twenty seconds to draw? grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Anonymous4:
Great Art but Draw better person.. this one no fit give u money

Better person, upload your credit balance.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by aforosco(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Wow this is so fine, but how long did it take you to draw ?

Longer than 40 secs you know what i mean.lol

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Excellent!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by GTFOH: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Forward it to Tonto Dike's DM, let's hear her thoughts.
Then, i will have you my thoughts
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by bro4u: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You dey find trouble abi?
Tonto dey NL, she is coming for you.
Lols, I even wanna see her, I have something important to discuss with her sef...*winks*
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by WildChild00(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Excellente zupper grin
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Post it on twitter
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by OTayobami(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
I'll give you 69 per cent.

Let us see your own o, maybe we're about to start subscribing to substandard services here
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by crackhouse(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's nice. But to what end?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
bro4u:

Lols, I even wanna see her, I have something important to discuss with her sef...*winks*

Discuss with Tonto? Abeg go play ludo instead.
Na only mad man dey discuss with craze person.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by MetaPhysical: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Dude, you killed it! You killed it mahn!!

Wow! Very good job!

Let me forewarn you....be ready to do one for Tonto. Just be ready. This artwork will soon hit twitter and she will see it. Na war you don start so o. grin. So be on standby to appease madam with her own art...and it must be better and collect more likes than Olakunle own or she no go forgive you. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by juddybrown(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?
nice job bro,send me ur nos
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Wow this is so fine, but how long did it take you to draw ?
if you ask Toto this question she go talk say 40sec

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Horlhamhi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
wow.. thumbs up Tosin!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by MetaPhysical: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
lexy2014:

Post it on twitter

You are a badt guy. You want start an inferno on twitter. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Slimszy: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
ebujany:
brilliant bro... plies bless ur huzzel

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by gmaribel(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Guy you better find Ned Nwoko's pic or Regina's

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Perfect, well done
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by ikorodureporta: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
D head com b lyk Davido
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
no waste ur talent bro, showcase and let people see your work on tradelify... it's free
www.tradelify.com
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by engrjoe(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

So on point bro...
Why not draw me instead of these ppl who will hardly notice to say thank you.
Lemme send you my portrait jare....
As God don bless you with magic finger, come let your star shine for my body..

Nice job bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by SirLakes: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
aforosco:

Longer than 40 secs you know what i mean.lol
Lol cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill by opribo(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is The Finest Between Buhari & President Jonathan's Season Greeting Cards? / More Drawings From My Portfolio. (done With Bic Biro) / Your Graphic Designer At Your Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.