Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His (30214 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Living With My Married Elder Sister / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Mufasa27(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
emeijeh:

Leave bobby, go help Ukraine win the next world cup grin

Uncle leave brezz, make Simba king of the Pridelands grin
The brezz no allow me read wetin op write sef, abeg you fit help me summarize wetin op dey yarn angry sad

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by middlebelter(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bizmagnet:
So lovely a story. May God bless her hussle.

Happy new week. Don't wait too long when you're supposed to drive your business forward. Competitors don't have two heads, They just took advantage of cyberspace. Get a website, blogs and software for your business, ideas or projects today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

How appropriate is the use of the world, hustle in this situation. I think we need to be more careful when attaching it to something positive, its more of negative.
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Fuckthamods: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
verycheese:

Chai nl, if she no sponsor Na war, now she don sponsor, another thing
I no talk anything o grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by DayoAyo701(f): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Things we do for family..
I celebrate you.
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by emeijeh(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mufasa27:

The brezz no allow me read wetin op write sef, abeg you fit help me summarize wetin op dey yarn angry sad

Ask lefulefu grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Rubbiish(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
folake4u:
Elder sisters are assistant parents.

Like if you think so, share if otherwise smiley
Smh
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Rubbiish(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mufasa27:

Lol
Funny dude
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by enemyofprogress: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chei omo see breasts,my favourite size. kiss kiss Na this kind babe I dey like to dey see for my dreams, no be all these dirty nairaland babes with slippers pretending to be breasts.
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by enemyofprogress: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
folake4u:
Elder sisters are assistant parents.

absolute rubbish! tongue tongue
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by lonelygem(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Teewhy2:
Good one, she is a determined person if not she would have abandoned her dream and not continue with her education after helping her young one.
GOD will bless all the people in her situation.

This is called sincere sacrifice from a true wife material for men with wisdom who look beyond round ass in their choice of marriage.

Kudos to her!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by happney65: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
The Boobs..Damm those boobs.
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Ajeboter: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good for him, at least
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fuckthamods:
How did she get the money she used in funding him? That big boobs tho, are u pondering what i am pondering? grin

I doubt she used her bust to sponsor him. If it was her bust, it would not be necessary for her to drop out as the cash she'll be getting will be more than enough to go round.

Also, as a undergraduate, her value will hike unlike someone wey never enter

6 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Sweetamara2: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ponderer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Greenback: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well congrats.
But nna mehn,see Tait Tait "backyard" everywhere

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Briller: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
God bless her good heart. And you bro, never ever forget her sacrifice. If I were you, I'll pay her kids school fees if I have the wherewithal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Fuckthamods: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
grandstar:

I doubt she used her bust to sponsor him. If it was her bust, it would not be necessary for her to drop out as the cash she'll be getting will be more than enough to go round.

Also, as a undergraduate, her value will hike unlike someone wey never enter
U be baba o cool
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Autotech312(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
The Boobs though...the guy on top I share ur view.
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by luvyaself95(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rare Gem Sister

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by oluwasegun007(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angels come in so many forms... Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by TheExecutioner: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2019

Out of EVERYTHING positive about this story, this is ONLY THING you picked up?

Staring motherfuckerly at you...

[img]https://i./Ltnj.gif[/img]

shevchenko:
Her booby take style big

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by ogene144(m): 2:37am On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by jeff1607(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Fuckthamods:
How did she get the money she used in funding him? That big boobs tho, are u pondering what i am pondering? grin

Yes brain, "time to take over the world"!!!!
Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
I admire her big heart

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Elder Sister Who Stopped School So He Can Finish His by Fuckthamods: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2019
jeff1607:

Yes brain, "time to take over the world"!!!!
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.