Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) (52335 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by BabaO2: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Make Uzoho our first keeper o

E better pass this Akpo ewa
Ezinwa is better than two of them
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by TFLAME(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by OlaDaviva(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Start Daviva, Ankara print fabrics business today.
Wholesale Price, Nationwide Delivery �

Check the link

https://www.nairaland.com/4855319/how-start-ankara-daviva-print
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
My useless father that is a lunatic standing near kanu grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Parrot69: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Is that not Francis Uzoho at the back standing taller and looking older than Kanu?
Shhh.. lower your voice.
He’s turning 21yrs this year. He is underage.

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Gabson001(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=dikswazz post=79600103][/quote]

Oga who you want fool nah
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Gabson001(m): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Parrot69:
Shhh.. lower your voice. He’s turning 21yrs this year. He is underage.
See your fresident reading newspaper upsidan
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Easyguy22: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
That's papilo for u
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by machoman5: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Uzoho and Akpenyi are disasters waiting to happen in supper eagles
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Uchenduin: 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can't see uncle Ned there
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Suspect33(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:
Why the pharaoh is represented with a white skin?
good question

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by lereinter(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
When will him stop plaiting
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Is that not Francis Uzoho at the back standing taller and looking older than Kanu?
. Our 19 years Uzoho ����
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by lordpherow98(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

Make dem use black skin before undecided

Egyptians no get black skin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by degamemaster(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Papilo thank you for making us proud.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Chukalemon(m): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Papillo you are truly the man
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
TFLAME:
Kanu Kanu Kanu .. you have use my money to enter plane to Egypt .. my 100 Naira , with that your rubbish sporty bet .. give me my money back sir . Please I won’t play bet again .i will go to church or mosque everyday Please I won’t brag that I will chop Sudeep Ramnani’s company .. talk to Sudeep Ramnani . I’m sorry sir

[img]https://media1./images/65c7aec33b0fa657ade63e009953641c/tenor.gif?itemid=6070432[/img]
Eww inukwa nni
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Madeu(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
lordpherow98:

If only you know your history

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
lordpherow98:

As if him dey the time when dem born pharoah.

If them invoke the mummy of pharoah now to flog am with plague he go start to dey blame his village people.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by lordpherow98(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Madeu:

If only you know your history

Enlighten me pls

Una can carry do
So u expect Egypt to take aside their actual skin color(light skinned) in place of the so called black racial color?

Na wah for you
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Madeu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
lordpherow98:

Enlighten me pls
What we call Egypt and other parts of North Africa till Sudan was once occupied by Blacks( Curly or nappy hair with pitched black skin colour). The soil was precious and the society advanced. Cos we were the cradle of civilization; pioneers of Sciences, Medicine, architecture, writing and first builder with stones.

Migration by the Whites( Asian/ Caucasian) and mating with black women that produced Afro-Asian kids, conquering of Egypt by Alexander the Not-So-Great, and Muslims conquest of Egypt by Amr ibn al-As which resulted to Islamisation and Arabization of the whole North Africa. Just a few timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Does anyone here realize that Kanu never scored a goal in AFCON? undecided
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by bluefilm: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
But why stadium empty during that match?

Money no dey?

Abi Egyptians no just send?

Na wa o.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Skubidude(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:

I wonder o... when it is a known fact that all the pharoahs were black men with black hearts cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.