Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) (52337 Views)

AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by joepepsy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
"Told him to" the kind English una dey blow here ehh..abeg make una easy oo! Make person no get heart attack.
lilbest4:
Why haven't the people close to this man told him to go and cut his hair? All your mates Don cut their hair so because you played football 20 years ago that's why you are still plaiting all back like Bobrisky and American gangstars
You Don big pass this rubbish you are not even good looking go and check out Drogba
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by TFLAME(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Eww inukwa nni

Kindly translate o . I guess you are trying to tell me to send my account number cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
yinkus6750:
Win by sheer luck.
Low Kevel performance against a lowly rated Burundi.
NFF isn't serious with soccer in Nigeria.
We going backward everytime.
Low teams now perform brilliantly against bigger sides even Brazil couldn't beat Venizuala at home as host. If you place bets don't you see those teams that beat Barca with 22 odds. Even Man u struggle to beat Westham at times or even loose so the important thing is the three point and improving in their next game
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
Why haven't the people close to this man told him to go and cut his hair? All your mates Don cut their hair so because you played football 20 years ago that's why you are still plaiting all back like Bobrisky and American gangstars
You Don big pass this rubbish you are not even good looking go and check out Drogba

You're very stupid. How is it your father's business how he wears his hair? MUMU.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:
Why the pharaoh is represented with a white skin?

My thoughts exactly. FAKE PICTURE BY THE ARAB/WHITE STEALERS OF OUR LAND AND HISTORY.

Here's a REAL Pharaoh - Tomb Art from Ancient Egypt.

Pharaoh Tutunkhamun 1332–1323 BC

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
lordpherow98:

Make dem use black skin before undecided

Egyptians no get black skin

Historical illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
joepepsy:
"Told him to" the kind English una dey blow here ehh..abeg make una easy oo! Make person no get heart attack.
lol see this dunce trying to form smart.
"told" is the part participle of tell, when you use "have" the next verb must be in past participle
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Madeu:

What we call Egypt and other parts of North Africa till Sudan was once occupied by Blacks( Curly or nappy hair with pitched black skin colour). The soil was precious and the society advanced. Cos we were the cradle of civilization; pioneers of Sciences, Medicine, architecture, writing and first builder with stones.

Migration by the Whites( Asian/ Caucasian) and mating with black women that produced Afro-Asian kids, conquering of Egypt by Alexander the Not-So-Great, and Muslims conquest of Egypt by Amr ibn al-As which resulted to Islamisation and Arabization of the whole North Africa. Just a few timeline.

IT IS A SCANDAL THAT THIS FACT OF HISTORY IS UNKNOWN TO MOST AFRICANS/NIGERIANS.

UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rossikk:

You're very stupid. How is it your father's business how he wears his hair? MUMU.
see this goat. Do you have a father? The man you're living with is not your real father go and ask your mum why you look so different from the rest of your family. Fool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Amujale(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Madeu:

What we call Egypt and other parts of North Africa till Sudan was once occupied by Blacks( Curly or nappy hair with pitched black skin colour). The soil was precious and the society advanced. Cos we were the cradle of civilization; pioneers of Sciences, Medicine, architecture, writing and first builder with stones.

Migration by the Whites( Asian/ Caucasian) and mating with black women that produced Afro-Asian kids, conquering of Egypt by Alexander the Not-So-Great, and Muslims conquest of Egypt by Amr ibn al-As which resulted to Islamisation and Arabization of the whole North Africa. Just a few timeline.

Absolutely correct sir.

Teach!

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cherrybae:

I'm telling you, very hungry, ugly, broke and dirty Igbos pig.

Old man still plaiting hair like a child.

Mtcheeeeeew

iGNORANT PEA BRAIN. There is no 'right age' or 'wrong age' for having dreads if it's what you want. Travel around the world, or learn about it online and stop being a bush, dumbass dinosaur.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
see this goat. Do you have a father? The man you're living with is not your real father go and ask your mum why you look so different from the rest of your family. Fool

I don't live with my parents. I'm not a dependent little mosquito like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rossikk:

I don't live with my parents. I'm not a dependent little mosquito like you.
so you confirmed that you don't have a father, fatherless fool from a wh0re
The money I spend on sponsoring people I barely know will change your life in a week

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Rossikk(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
so you confirmed that you don't have a father

Erm...not living with your parents doesn't mean you don't have parents. An IQ issue with you I guess.

fatherless fool from a wh0re

No...Mum isn't a wh0re. Even if she was, I'd still love her to bits, so it doesn't matter what you call her. wink

The money I spend on sponsoring people I barely know will change your life in a week

Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Madeu(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rossikk:

IT IS A SCANDAL THAT THIS FACT OF HISTORY IS UNKNOWN TO MOST AFRICANS/NIGERIANS.

UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL.

The blame goes to the people that design our educational curriculums at all level. I believe most of texts and artifacts that talk about African greatness can't be gotten in continent.
Again, the agenda to White-wash black history and to deny blacks' contributions to civilization has always been into place.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by kinzation(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilbest4:
so you confirmed that you don't have a father, fatherless fool from a wh0re
Bros come sponsor me abeg
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
This one dey do like small pikin, dey pose with dummy! Big up man!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by lordpherow98(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rossikk:

Historical illiterate.

See this mugu
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
seborrhic:

Guess u know little about the dynamics of football.
Every win against your opponent in a competitive game is worth celebrating.Burundians didn't come there to admire the field.
Bro he thinks the Burundians came to hear the story of the Egyptians and the Israelites from the horses mouth (the Egyptians) or probably count the number of grass on the field.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Super Eagles Players After Win Against Burundi (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Papilo....

Abeg tell Mikel he's no longer a starter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Sight Of Ronaldo As Drogba, Messi, Vandijk Arrive With Family For Ballon D’or / Samuel Eto'o's Multi-million Dollar Car Collections / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.