Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

*sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k (776 Views)

Guys, How Can I Raise N350k / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? / Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by BabyApple(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sold
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by Greenback: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
So you guys pay #7k to agberoes weekly?!?!
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by stankezzy: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
After all this write up , no contact adress or fone number , no price, u are not a good marketer , u advertise on social media but actual business is not done openly , d person will contact u and negotiate with u

1 Like

Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by BabyApple(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
stankezzy:
After all this write up , no contact adress or fone number , no price, u are not a good marketer , u advertise on social media but actual business is not done openly , d person will contact u and negotiate with u
my phone number is zero seven zero "" Six in 5 Places "" followed by four --- three --- one
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
My Dad is a lunatic at oshodi, I wish he was not mad, he would have taken this keke, what a useless dad
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by 9jabizinfo: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
I maybe interested but could you please clarify your reasons for selling? You just completed payment according to your post and selling for less than 40-50% of what this typically costs from what I am seeing here on nairaland.

Secondly, would you be able to get someone to take it on hire purchase if I buy it from you?
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by BabyApple(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
9jabizinfo:
I maybe interested but could you please clarify your reasons for selling? You just completed payment according to your post and selling for less than 40-50% of what this typically costs from what I am seeing here on nairaland.

Secondly, would you be able to get someone to take it on hire purchase if I buy it from you?
First of All i am not selling less than 350k sir. You can't know the worth of what i am selling to you. Just Look for a Good mechanic in your area that Know how to inspect keke very well, I want you to believe anything the mechanic tell you about the keke after inspecting it. Yes i just completed the payment of the keke and i need money to rent an Apartment and Apply for another one from a micro finance bank.
I would have Love to give out for Hire purchase myself, But i need to rent an apartment thats why i want to sell it. Yes i can help you get someone that will ride it for you on hire purchase but Na you and the person go sign the agreement and The maximum you can give out on hire purchase is 600k. Bring your mechanic to see it , if your mechanic tell you that no one will collect it for 600k, PLEASE DON'T BUY IT.
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by 9jabizinfo: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ok then. I have sent you a personal message for further discussion.

BabyApple:

First of All i am not selling less than 350k sir. You can't know the worth of what i am selling to you. Just Look for a Good mechanic in your area that Know how to inspect keke very well, I want you to believe anything the mechanic tell you about the keke after inspecting it. Yes i just completed the payment of the keke and i need money to rent an Apartment and Apply for another one from a micro finance bank.
I would have Love to give out for Hire purchase myself, But i need to rent an apartment thats why i want to sell it. Yes i can help you get someone that will ride it for you on hire purchase but Na you and the person go sign the agreement and The maximum you can give out on hire purchase is 600k. Bring your mechanic to see it , if your mechanic tell you that no one will collect it for 600k, PLEASE DON'T BUY IT.
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by AgentGoat: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
BabyApple:

What is the total payment for new keke for hire purchase and how long is the tenure?
Re: *sold* Keke Napap For Sale N350k by BabyApple(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2019
AgentGoat:

What is the total payment for new keke for hire purchase and how long is the tenure?
New TVS King is between 660K - 670K and Bajaj is like 650k (Registration Not Included). The two goes for 1.1million , I think 1million is better. Dont buy anyone on your own, let the rider decide which one he wants because if you buy bajaj the rider may not like bajaj or vice versa

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Start Exportation Business / Camera Mug For Sale / Ten Great Lessons To Be Learned From The Life Of Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.