Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,442,075 members, 5,497,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 March 2020 at 07:46 PM

Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) (8252 Views)

Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by orisa37: 5:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Donald95:

I don't understand what you are saying bro but don't put light(Kanu) side by side with Buhari (Darkness) again please.

Where is Sowore?? Ndị Igbo Where brave enough to protest in multitude until Kanu got released. But cowards will never fight for their own. 10 years from now, people like TAO11 will come telling me how the fought and fought and conquered and so on for him to be released Co-wards

RA Okorocha recommends The Scraping of The House of Representatives. I agree.

Let us have a Plebiscite to approve full autonomy of
Police,
Resources and
Elections Control to our existing 36 Constitutional States and

increase Representative Senators to five (5) per State.

Okorocha is selflessly reasonable and I think Sowore, Kanu, Buhari, you and I will live happily, free and fair after.

No Tribe will be enslaved again and all unpalatable interfering of the Niger, Chad, Republics, other Arabs' States and Britain, America and Europe will reduce.

Okorocha's suggestion is outrightly amending the 1999 Decree we call Constitution. Let us amend it well and rightly by Plebiscite.

From Orunto27
Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by orisa37: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2019
orisa37:

Police,
Resources and

Okorocha is selflessly reasonable and I think Sowore, Kanu, Buhari, you and I will live happily, free and fair after.

No Tribe will be enslaved again and all unpalatable interfering of the Niger, Chad, Republics, other Arabs' States and Britain, America and Europe will reduce.

Okorocha's suggestion is outrightly amending the 1999 Decree we call Constitution. Let us amend it well and rightly by Plebiscite.

From Orunto27
Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Donald95(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2019
TAO11:

If only your disgraceful contradiction here was more insanely idiotic than it presently obviously is will you realize the quantum of jokes on you, right? grin grin grin

More like: Donald95 is not a boy but a stupid dirty slave biaf.raud boy. grin grin grin

How idiotic pigs of bafr.aud reason after drinking kerosene to stupor just leaves you agape.

The earlier you admit you're dumb, the better for you. In other words, you lose either ways unfortunately. cheesy

A little word of advice: Stop Drinking Kerosene!

TAO11:

If only your disgraceful contradiction here was more insanely idiotic than it presently obviously is will you realize the quantum of jokes on you, right? grin grin grin

More like: Donald95 is not a boy but a stupid dirty slave biaf.raud boy. grin grin grin

How idiotic pigs of bafr.aud reason after drinking kerosene to stupor just leaves you agape.

The earlier you admit you're dumb, the better for you. In other words, you lose either ways unfortunately. cheesy

TAO11:

Make a Valid Argument boy. Afonja handed Illorin to Fulani and there is nothing you online rant can do about it. Go to Emir of Illorin let him ask sultan the time to start looking for the moon tongue

1 Like

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Donald95(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2019
orisa37:

Police,
Resources and

From Orunto27

Don't be deceived brother. Those Leaders or Senators or House of Representatives that keeps calling are just drama artists. They Know how to say those things nigerians wants to hear in other to deceive nigerians the more. Don't fall victim.

Look at our Electricity. Good luck said privatization will breed competition and improve power but look at where we are today.

Buhari denied increasing VAT at first but look at where we are today as it had been doubled and Yet FG can't pay Corpers the approved 30k.

Nigeria can't be good again. We are doing leadership turn by turn instead of voting in the right people. Biafra is what we need. U Yorubas and Hausas can continue una patching on dead Nigeria
Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by TAO11(f): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Donald95:

Make a Valid Argument boy. Afonja handed Illorin to Fulani and there is nothing you online rant can do about it. Go to Emir of Illorin let him ask sultan the time to start looking for the moon tongue

You really must have convinced yourself and your fellow barbarians that you're the Chief Goalpost Shifter of Bia.fraudland. grin cheesy grin

Anyways I'm glad you just admitted and conceded to be a dumb slowpoke as per your insanely idiotic howler that Afonja was a king.

The fact that you had to disgracefully, reluctantly deflect to a question of what online Yorubas may do about Ilorin which was at no time the subject of your exchange with me makes it palpably perceptible that you just admitted to have bungled when you noted that Afonja was a King.

However, I request that you first expressly admit your failure on your current exchange with me (i.e. your remark that Afonja was a king). cheesy cheesy

After which we may then move on to the fresh and separate question of what online Yorubas may do about Ilorin (which you're now trying to bring up as a coverup for your blatant dumbass howler). grin grin

You bungled! And my simple advice is as follows:

Stop Drinking Kerosene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Donald95(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
TAO11:

You really must have convinced yourself and your fellow barbarians that you're the Chief Goalpost Shifter of Bia.fraudland. grin cheesy grin

Anyways I'm glad you just admitted and conceded to be a dumb slowpoke as per your insanely idiotic howler that Afonja was a king.

The fact that you had to disgracefully, reluctantly deflect to a question of what online Yorubas may do about Ilorin which was at no time the subject of your exchange with me makes it palpably perceptible that you just admitted to have bungled when you noted that Afonja was a King.

However, I request that you first expressly admit your failure on your current exchange with me (i.e. your remark that Afonja was a king). cheesy cheesy

After which we may then move on to the fresh and separate question of what online Yorubas may do about Ilorin (which you're now trying to bring up as a coverup for your blatant dumbass howler). grin grin

You bungled! And my simple advice is as follows:

Stop Drinking Kerosene

Emir of Yellow bar tongue

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by TAO11(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Donald95:

Emir of Yellow bar tongue

Stop distracting from the issue.

The issue remains that you bungled when you noted that Afonja was a king.

As if that bungle was not enough, you then went further to make another dumbass insanely idiotic contradiction.

Now, that is the subject of your exchange with me. So, stop running away after I gave you what you asked for grin cheesy

You must stop drinking kerosene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by mercyville: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Cosbyrich:
Quick Facts:
Oyo empire started around 1300 CE and lasted more than 500 years.

Oyo Empire was undefeated unitl its decline.

A minute part of Yoruba...Ibadan defeated the massive population of army of Fulani,Hausa,Gambari etc at Jalumi War.

Ewe in Ghana,The Great Dahomey Kingdom;Republic of Benin,The Fons etc were all vassals of The OYO Empire. and they were all paying tribute to The Oyo Empire.

grin

OSUs were learning how to wear clothes until 1950.
So sad grin

4 Likes

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Donald95(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
mercyville:
So sad grin
What is this one saying?
Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Donald95(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
kayusely70:
A distorted narrative of what actually happened

I never made any changes on the history. Check the reference link
Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Donald95(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2019
forgiveness:
You are definitely a combined novice and ignoramus.
I resemble you?
Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by Gabriel004: 7:53am On Feb 23
How can human being be sacrificed to useless gods in igbo land. OSU is a bad thing. They are never happy when you call them osu.

Donald95 are you proud of your osu heritage?

1 Like

Re: Rare History; Between Afonja And Alaafin Aole And The Curse On Yoruba (picture) by johnw47: 1:01am On Mar 27

goodbooksafrica

goodbooksafrica are spammers, they get your email from the web
and send you emails weekly

if you want to unsubscribe they give you a couple of ways to unsubscribe
but alas when you do so, they ignore you and keep spamming

goodbooksafrica and any other names they may go by are spammers-criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nobody Can Divide President Buhari’s Votes In The North – Keyamo / 2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari / Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.