Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life (2854 Views)

I Need 2gb RAM Phone, Have 47k / Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 / Which Phone Have These Spec,help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Nelbless(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello,

I want to buy a good phone with a minimum 5000 mah or even more hence it won't feel like carrying a stone with awkward camera and odd processor.

Actually the basic function I seek are good and crisp camera and fast processor aside high battery life, storage aint too important.... Screen size should be wide as well maybe close to Samsung note series or slightly smaller but not definitely a small screen phone.

Please recommend and maybe with possibility of price
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Bgcentz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Techno Pouvoir 3
Nokia x6
Spark 3
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Obaiyski(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Buy Umidigi A5 pro, they are running promo now for Aliexpress

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nelbless:
Hello,

I want to buy a good phone with a minimum 5000 mah or even more hence it won't feel like carrying a stone with awkward camera and odd processor.

Actually the basic function I seek are good and crisp camera and fast processor aside high battery life, storage aint too important.... Screen size should be wide as well maybe close to Samsung note series or slightly smaller but not definitely a small screen phone.

What's your budget
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by bravesoul247(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
TECNO Pouvoir 3. It has 5000mah battery
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by bravesoul247(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Obaiyski:
how durable are these devices?
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Blastedholligan: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
The only one I know of is the new TECNO Pouvoir 3
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Obaiyski(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
bravesoul247:
how durable are these devices?
They are user friendly
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Nelbless(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What's your budget

Max #l00k
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you like big phones,get the Xiaomi Mi Max 3..

With 5500Mah battery,all these other phones being bandied about are learners..

The battery just doesn't die.. grin
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by whixstan(m): 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
The battery just doesn't die..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by happybee: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tecno pouviour series...
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Xbursta(m): 12:48am On Jun 24, 2019
Obaiyski:

do u mean umu ndi igbo

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by aezenkwu(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2019
You should try mi max 3. Phone battery can last more than my grandparents. Tecno nonsense would just last for a month the next month it will start misbehaving. In auto, this is called buy and drive
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Valorreviews(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
The bigger the battery the longer it should last right? Wrong. If the phone's software isn't optimized, it won't last. I'll recommend you go for the Samsung A70 that has a 4,500MAH battery. The screen is beautiful, phone is fast and can handle what ever you throw at it. I'll be doing a video to compare the tecno pouvoir 3 5,000mah battery with the Samsung A70 battery. Please subscribe to my channel so that you don't miss it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6yUrSLz8-E
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bgcentz:
Techno Pouvoir 3
Nokia x6
Spark 3

Pouvoir 3 is the best.
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
aezenkwu:
You should try mi max 3. Phone battery can last more than my grandparents. Tecno nonsense would just last for a month the next month it will start misbehaving. In auto, this is called buy and drive

Have you the Pouvoir 2 Pro before switching to Pouvoir 3 and the device is amazing.
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
happybee:
Tecno pouviour series...

Correct

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Chuksteric(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Pouvoir 3 is the best.
how is povouir3 better than Nokia?
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by drjprince: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nelbless:
Hello,

buy redmi note 7 pro

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chuksteric:

Affordability and After sales services.
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Telvin7(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chuksteric:
I tire for the marketer self
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Telvin7(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Have you the Pouvoir 2 Pro before switching to Pouvoir 3 and the device is amazing.
when someone is looking for a very good quality phone pls Don't mention tecno products....
Nokia is far more durable and better than any tecno.....
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Telvin7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nelbless:

Max #l00k
but the redmi k20 or the Samsung Galaxy a70.... If not for ban Sha u for buy the new Nova 5 ..that phone is the greatest mid-range beast
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by nastyking(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
itel p33 plus is what am using now 5000 mAh and it's last die....
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Realboygenius(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
My Pouvoir 3
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Dave0116(m): 7:03am On Jul 01, 2019
please avoid pouvoir 2, battery drains by the minute, just got the phone a day before yesterday and regretting already
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by seanwilliam(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2019
ur best bet are.[\quote] 1. samsung m30 2. samsung m20 3. tecno pouvoir 3 4. tecno pouvoir 2 5. samsung a70
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by happybee: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dave0116:
please avoid pouvoir 2, battery drains by the minute, just got the phone a day before yesterday and regretting already
Lol..
I use a pouvoir 2 also, and been using it for sometimes now. Do not have the issue you had with yours.
And moreover, how does it drain so much ?
Re: Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life by Dave0116(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2019
happybee:
Lol..
I use a pouvoir 2 also, and been using it for sometimes now. Do not have the issue you had with yours.
And moreover, how does it drain so much ?
I don't understand I want to return it today

(1) (Reply)

How To Browe Wap Site On Your Pc Using Freedom, Tor, Proxifire, Jap Jondo And Fr / New Etisalat Tecno T341 / 4G LTE 2600mhz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.