₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,914 members, 5,050,196 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2019 at 02:24 AM

Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development (824 Views)

3 Day Introduction To R For Data Analysis Course In Lagos - 18th - 20th July / 3 Day Introduction To R For Data Analysis Course In Lagos - 18th - 20th July / Kick Start Your Career In Software Development Through Our 13-weekend Boot Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 2:47pm On Jun 23
Do you know you can learn programming by yourself through the use of right materials. Professional Video Tutorials or Online Courses like Udemy and Cousera?

We have compiled full tutorial files and softwares of 60.6GB that ranges from Data science (ML, AI, DL, QL) and visualization, Web development, Software Development, IDEs, Xamp, Eclipse etc.

The videos are also arranged to suit what you might want to do now or in the nearest future e.g Data science, Web development and Software Development.

The Languages included are R, Python, Tableau professional, D3, Pandas, Numpy, Plotly, Matplotlib, PHP, CSS, SQL, HTML, JavaScript, JAVA, C, C# and C++ along with different real projects like Twitter cloning sample etc.

With the enormous opportunities open to you. I have no doubt that programming is a good choice. I am also very sure that for you to click this thread, you already know.

I believe you will thank me later. Information is key. Kindly spread to your loved ones and encourage them to take it serious and stop wasting money, energy and time. NO TIME. If they really want to add to their knowledge, they should pick up programming no matter their career goal. For instance every living and non living things, profession generate billions of data on a daily basis. Someone needs to analyze it. Someone need to build those amazing interactive websites you love to visit. Someone need to build those softwares.
It cost little at a give away price to get EVERYTHING. We will arrange a feasible and convenient location to have it delivered to you.

You can contact through PM. Let’s succeed together please.

My number is 08095386998

Do ask any question, I will be more than happy to answer you.
Please Note, Its Pay On Delivery.
We also do make weekend delivery due to time constraints people might have during weekdays.

Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 2:52pm On Jun 23
The following are what you will have to deal with for going to classes:

1. You’ll have to transport yourself to and fro to class, you have already lost some energy and it’ll affect you both physically and psychologically which you could have put to better use.

Start Web Development Today !!

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 2:54pm On Jun 23
2. In class, you are not the only one and people can never learn at the same rate, never. It’s either you are faster or slower, hence it’s either you are dragging them or slowing them down and trust me, there’s bound to be an emotion especially when it’s in a totally new field. It’s hard.

Learn Data Science (Machine Learning) Today!

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 3:01pm On Jun 23
3. You see the point 1 and 2 above makes it hard to plan. It’s robotic.. however if it was to be personal, you can wake up anytime and start even at the middle of the night when it’s cool and quiet. Hence you save time, energy and money. Remember it’s a video tutorial, not text. Guess what, even as a beginner, you are absolutely covered.

The best time to start is NOW!

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 3:13pm On Jun 23
4. Classes are really expensive, which is expected due to the kind of opportunity that will be open to you. Most of the people I have engaged with after learning and understanding the requirement to learning programming see going to classes as a waste of time, money and energy. No wonder, online courses like Udemy thrives massively and world wide.

Don’t waste time!

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by sparkle7: 3:22pm On Jun 23
How recent are these things?
I dont like outdated sturvs.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 3:23pm On Jun 23
Thank you.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 3:26pm On Jun 23
sparkle7:
How recent are these things?
I dont like outdated sturvs.
They are very recent..
Even the softwares I included like Xamp, Python are all recent updates. In fact the Tableau is 2019 newest edition software for data visualization and it’s complete tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 8:38pm On Jun 23
Knowledge is power.

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 8:39pm On Jun 23
You don’t have to know anything programming to start.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 8:42pm On Jun 23
Step by step procedures.. don’t wait far too long. Get yourself equipped with data and database!
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Elxandre(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23
How much is it going for?
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by pmc01(m): 10:51pm On Jun 23
Elxandre:

Seconded
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by HumanCalc: 11:13pm On Jun 23
All these without stating price and how to get it?
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 11:38pm On Jun 23
HumanCalc:
All these without stating price and how to get it?

It has been updated.
You can call or PM for price and we can arrange a convinient meeting location to have it delivered to you.
Thank you.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 11:49pm On Jun 23
Elxandre:
Do PM for a price sir.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 10:34am On Jun 24
Thank you all for the commendation.. I’m glad. Please do inform your loved ones too. Keep the calls and mail coming.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 10:36am On Jun 24
Good decision is not waiting for the right time to start. That time will never come. I’m glad I started when I did.
Start learning today.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 10:38am On Jun 24
Procrastination is not good. No matter your profession, an idea in programming is always an added advantage.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Bignuell(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24
How much does it cost?
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 8:21pm On Jun 24
Bignuell:
How much does it cost?
A give away price.. do PM or Call for a price. You’ll be amazed. Thank you!
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 6:56am On Jun 25
Don’t be left behind.. pick yours today. People are doing so already.

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 6:58am On Jun 25
Don’t say you were not told. You don’t even need a degree to work as a web developer, data scientist or software developer in many countries. Example is Germany. Get a skill today.

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 7:00am On Jun 25
The best investment you can ever do is on yourself. Who knows, you might be the next Mark Zuckerberg. I’m serious.. believe it and be focused.

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 5:31am On Jun 26
Don’t waste time.. get yours today!
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 5:43am On Jun 26
Upgrade your skill today...
Every entities you’ll need are added. Softwares like Xamp, Tableau, SQL Workbench, Atom.. and lots more.
Get Yours!!
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by kingphoenix10: 5:46am On Jun 26
How much?
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 6:10am On Jun 26
kingphoenix10:
How much?
Kindly PM or place a call..I’m sure you’ll be surprised. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 6:16am On Jun 26
From our data analysis, vast majority of our customers are Males, just few females so far since three days ago. Please, programming is not gender specific. Get yours today.

Modified/Update:
More ladies are not getting theirs. We hope to encourage everyone to participate. You don’t need any idea of programming and it’s not too techy as people think. Just know how to type on computer. Before you know it, you’ve started building your website and analyze your date.

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 6:18am On Jun 26
Get yours today.. take the bull by the horn. Your future depends on it. I’ll send you introductory clips of the courses.. you’ll see what you’ll learn and its quality. You pay on delivery after verifying.

1 Like

Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Loxide: 6:53am On Jun 26
What are the practical applications of the knowledge acquired from what you are advertising? How does it translate to money? Pardon my ignorance. I might be interested.
Re: Get All Materials Needed For Data Science, Web And Software Development by Adeniyii2017: 10:04am On Jun 27
Loxide:
What are the practical applications of the knowledge acquired from what you are advertising? How does it translate to money? Pardon my ignorance. I might be interested.
To be honest, if I’m to tell you everything, it’ll be too lengthy.
But I’ll tell you this: this is where the world is going. It’s a profession where simply learning from the material can get you a job in the country or abroad. For better insight sir, please type “Importance of learning data science/ Programming in the current world” on google. Then you’ll surely understand.
The good thing is, you can start on your own and you’ll be impressed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Ccna Study Materials And Dumps / Ccna Boot-camp Training Begins | 1 On 1 Boot-camp / Best Offer - Get Dumps For Ccna, Pmp, Microsoft, Itil, Sap, Citrix In Low Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.