Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral (60289 Views)

Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by zoba88: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
A Nigerian lady identified as Ella has gone viral after she posted her photos with cucumbers on Facebook.The photos are currently trending.See how people reacted below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/see-photos-nigerian-lady-posted-on.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by zoba88: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by zoba88: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by TRIGITIS: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ladies no send again.

Any way to advertise their "wares" to get customers is the concern.

With this, plenty customers will flood her page.

Forget all these noise upandan. Most people that will make the most disgusting comments will not hesitate to drop 20k to chop the commodity on sale. angry

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by thesicilian: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
This ancient of days too wants to trend.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by ardeks(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Useless set of people... Anyways, wetin consyn me?

Check my siggy to make some dough passively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by softwerk(f): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked

Jesu!

Ashawo no be work ohhhhh!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Kingosytex(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
It's like the word "shame" has a different meaning in her own dictionary

A woman with fish brain will always have her p*ssy pounded for a morsel

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Unlimitk2(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are yam legs not shameful

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by internationalman(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
We once took first as a continent when it comes to morality and decency..

Now we are last

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
What's going on with our ladies ? This is saddening

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by vizkiz: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lmao... When I said women are becoming self sexualized they came for my head.

They upload half nakeď pictures online for validation due to their low self esteem then get mad when men call them sexual objects. Later they'd be shouting gender equality. How dare you call me equal to this good for blood money only dirty piece of horse shìt?

That was how one started listing all the celebrities she fücked like it is something to be proud about. She is too dumb to realize that the internet never forgets. In the future, her child will see that video and will definitely get bullied amongst friends about how much of a prostitute is mum was/is.

Guys, make una dey careful about the woman una go marry (especially these Nigerian slúts). Most of them are bad luck in disguise.

Where is that AntiBrutus girl sef...come and defend this one too. grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by OceanEye: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by buchilino(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
WAT AN ACHIEVEMENT, PLZ LET'S CLAP 4 HER
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Only God knows the horror this innocent cucumbers are going through.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Sundaypaul12345: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Well its her business
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Timmypromise(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Igbo girls

Poo see Yam leg

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by tstx(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hian

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by femi4: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
She is horn.y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
I no cucu chop cucumber again grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Bossontop(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
undecided
Nor be say she even fine laidat sef.....chaiii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by seacoast(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
She is just exploiting the avenue created by social media to expose her iberiberism .

Don't blame her, instead of taking sniper, let her take cucumber.

These cucumbers come in sizes, each representing something she knows better.

las las she go end up in a prayer house seeking prayers for a God fearing husband.(I trust end time pastors , they go just take their share sharp sharp).

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by nairalee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't know why people are complaining.

Don't Jumia advertise their services?
Don't coke advertise their products?

Then why shouldn't an Olosho do same?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Amuocha: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Her mouth can take big cucumber
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by vibbb: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Future husband, hope u can see ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by VCE45(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
none of my biz

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by rattlesnake(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
may God forgive me
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by EXLOVER(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Toto is the most sweetest useless thing on eat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by Ironi: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nigerians sef no get shame sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by henryadex(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daughter of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
those of us who know ella aka ada di^ck are not surprised..d girl has always craved for attention and to attain dis celebrity status by fire by force...see as her leg big pass shoe...las las she go de alright

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral by tayo200(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
cool...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Eat This Snake Pepper Soup? (Photo) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / Prices Of Rice In Nigeria Per Bag (may 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.