Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) (1185 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
We have been friends for a long time now and i don't want anything that is going to make it weird if she turns down my proposal and says we should remain friends.

So to my Pros in house. How can i go about it?
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Easy, don't ask her. Buy a calender. Date full am

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by thesicilian: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
iyanumicheal27:
We have been friends for a long time now and i don't want anything that is going to make it weird if she turns down my proposal and says we should remain friends.

There's no perfect way to ask. And no matter how you ask, it is definitely going to be weird if she refuses. But it's still better than living all your life in regret, wishing you had tried. Who knows, she may even have been waiting for you to ask!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Easy, don't ask her. Buy a calender. Date full am

Lol. Am been serious here guy.
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:

There's no perfect way to ask. And no matter how you ask, it is definitely going to be weird if she refuses. But it's still better than living all your life in regret, wishing you had tried. Who knows, she may even have been waiting for you to ask!

The funny thing is that am the one she always tells about her previous boyfriend, a crush she saw somewhere, a random guy she saw in the market and she likes.

Everything in detail. Mehn! It's very frustrating. I know i have to take a risk but how to do it is where am confused
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by kingphilip(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
She's your friend now just tell her make she prepare make you buy food for her now or make you lunch/dinner her

Or you've not been taking your friends out before undecided abi you come collect lyrics how to carry dem comot before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just go for it, do it but try make sure she's not in sango mood

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by lilmax(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
SEDUCTION, trust me, that's the only way

if you guys begin with something intimate, she'll have no where to go to, win for you

but if you ask her out, she'll turn you down, get another best friend, date another man, win win for her, lose lose for you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
kingphilip:
She's your friend now just tell her make she prepare make you buy food for her now or make you lunch/dinner her

Or you've not been taking your friends out before undecided abi you come collect lyrics how to carry dem comot before

We do go out to eat sometimes but as friends.
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Just go for it, do it but try make sure she's not in sango mood

Lol bro. Ok! Thanks. I will take note of that. Thanks once more
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
lilmax:
SEDUCTION, trust me, that's the only way

if you guys begin with something intimate, she'll have no where to go to, win for you

but if you ask her out, she'll turn you down, get another best friend, date another man, win win for her, lose lose for you

Wow! I never knew.

Something intimate like "Sex Talks"?
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
does she find you attractive?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
does she find you attractive?

I don't know. But she does compliments me when i dress up nice though.
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by internationalman(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just start acting like you are already her boyfriend..

She will subconsciously mimick your behavior and start acting like a girlfriend to you..

By the time she knows it she's already into you romantically and can't afford to be without you..

Then you start to pull away from her and let it hurt her so she could realize how much she loves you..

Then it's a no-brainer from there onward..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by brendan007: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
What do I know? Just prepare your mind for the worst while hoping for the best.
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by spyg1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
iyanumicheal27:

The funny thing is that am the one she always tells about her previous boyfriend, a crush she saw somewhere, a random guy she saw in the market and she likes.

Everything in detail. Mehn! It's very frustrating. I know i have to take a risk but how to do it is where am confused
Don't take that girl serious
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by CosmicPhoenix: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
iyanumicheal27,see the solution to your predicament

internationalman:

She will subconsciously mimick your behavior and start acting like a girlfriend to you..

By the time she knows it she's already into you romantically and can't afford to be without you..

Then you start to pull away from her and let it hurt her so she could realize how much she loves you..

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by shiffynaani(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
iyanumicheal27:

lol. You want to commit the abomination by ASKING her out, bro. All these happen bcuz 80% of guys are usually BALLESS to convert her to their girl in the begining. And as such, they result to: let me be her best friend first before i ask her out. Now she will now take u as her MALE bestfriend, her BRO! When u finally ask her out, guess what? She will be confused, shocked! You that she took as a bro, a confidant can really do this to her? She'll remember ALL ur moments 2geda. The time she hugged u bcuz a guy broke her heart,d time she display her thighs freely in your front(shebi u b her bestfriend, u no fit do anything na). She'll be like: so u dey enjoy those moments abi? She'll really hate u 4 it. Trust me. I go post ur solution in my next post

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by shiffynaani(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
@iyanumichael, take internationalman advise pls.
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by abayomi27(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
why not let action speak for you.Be more romantic around her but don't overdo it. Through this you would know her interest too. But the best affairs is with best friend sha.
Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Am here 2 read comments nd learn

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ask My Best Friend Out On A Date (no Abuses Please) by iyanumicheal27(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2019
internationalman:

That was exactly what a friend told me. Thanks bro. I think this has really answered my question.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rich Boyfriend Embarrasses His Girlfriend With Money On Her Graduation / Couple Who Got Married Via Tunde Ednut IG Page Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / How To Use Vidmate Subtitle On Video Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.