Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] (6527 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2019

My story is short.

When the first girl I loved, whom almost ruined myself and future for, dumped me, I swore to take my revenge and never to love any girl again

Basically I started dating several girls, this girls loved me though but I was just in for se.x, nothing more.

Fast forward to this year, my life triangulated between 3 girls.

1. The first girl loves me and will do anything for me. She is totally obsessed about me and I can do anything just to be with. She knows I'm not faithful in the relationship but doesn't know I don't love her. She is well behaved.

2. The second girl loves me but her shakara no be here, Las Las, we started dating, she is a jealous lover, told me everything about her last boyfriend and why they broke up.
On Sundays, we do go out together and she takes care of the bills. If I insisted, she will still find a way to return the favor. I like her Sha, but I don't love her.
She is more keen on getting married.

3.The third girl loves me like kilode, we've known for 7 years but started dating last year, so far things are going on fine. Her personality and views about life just WOWS me. She is a liberal thinker and full of wisdom. Very considerate.

The problem now is that, since early last month, my heart is drifting towards the third girls. I can't believe it but I have fallen in love with her already.

Now I'm beginning to feel bad about the first and second girls, I knew I don't love them from the beginning but I kept them just for see.x sake.

I want to commit only to the third girl but cutting off the first and second seam impossible.
I gradually started cutting off communications with them but this is not yielding any result.

I'm scared of telling them I can't continue with them.....they can do something stupid with the way suicide is on the increase now.

Even as I'm typing this, the second girls called but I lied to her that I traveled.

Pls, if you have been in my shoes before, how did you manage to get over it.

NB: bashing is allowed but I need help ohh

UPDATED:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261289/please-what-situation-update/1#79682637

UPDATED:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261289/please-what-situation-update/2#79817554

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by donbachi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Omo kilode?
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by SageMK: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
In summary, you have a community preeq.
And your relationship status is inconclusive.

Well, show some humility and regard to the two ladies you are not into. Tell them you don't deserve them at all.

Let them know you are a worthless cheat and if they are sensible ladies, they wouldn't fret over losing you at all.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Have a family meeting and tell them. I'm sure they'll b willing to share. U know men are kinda scarce these days undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Nasri100(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Don’t worry they will be fine. Naturally they will find a guy to love them too.

But just tell them the truth. All the anxiety is in your head. They will be fine. Pain doesn’t last forever. They will surely meet richer and more handsome guys than you.

You have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Ndukings92(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sagemk baba there is something about babes u don't know believe me.even if d whole world have 99 reason to speak I'll of u,a babe that love u genuinely will have a reason to speak good of u.those two de go no where
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by 2cato: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Marry all of them so that you will never live with regret

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Headlesschicken(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
undecided So because of that stupid stuff u put up dia,na I'm make u use short hand dey write,r u looking for whom to give eye problem hmm son? Hope u haven't been skin diving em all,AIDS STILL KILLS INCASE U FORGOT..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Abfinest007(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
very simple thing set both up let it look as if they are cheating use that as an excuse to leave them

I don't know why I'm even advising u so bcoz d first girl u love broke ur heart now u using d sins of d first girl to pay d rest. is not fair .there is God oh
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
SageMK:
In summary, you have a community preeq.
And your relationship status is inconclusive.

Well, show some humility and regard to the two ladies you are not into. Tell them you don't deserve them at all.

Let them know you are a worthless cheat and if they are sensible ladies, they wouldn't fret over losing you at all.
The thing is not easy like that, i known I've behaved badly but they know I do cheat but somehow they keep praying I will change+the sweet talking and the washing
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nasri100:
Don’t worry they will be fine. Naturally they will find a guy to love them too.

But just tell them the truth. All the anxiety is in your head. They will be fine. Pain doesn’t last forever. They will surely meet richer and more handsome guys than you.

You have nothing to worry about.

You don't understand the situation here
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ndukings92:
Sagemk baba there is something about babes u don't know believe me.even if d whole world have 99 reason to speak I'll of u,a babe that love u genuinely will have a reason to speak good of u.those two de go no where

Bros your head dey there

I've learned that poor and communication and attitude kills relationship but both are not working
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
2cato:
Marry all of them so that you will never live with regret

Easier said than done
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Abfinest007:
very simple thing set both up let it look as if they are cheating use that as an excuse to leave them

I don't know why I'm even advising u so bcoz d first girl u love broke ur heart now u using d sins of d first girl to pay d rest. is not fair .there is God oh
Got carried away by regret and vengeance
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
my brother calm down...call the two ladies and tell them your parent have chosen a wife for you and that you can't continue with them. shikena
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by OceanEye: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
cry
If you don't tell them now, when will you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cholls:
my brother calm down...call the two ladies and tell them your parent have chosen a wife for you and that you can't continue with them. shikena

Thanks bro,

What if they find out otherwise, cuz I'm not ready to settle down any soon
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Badbunny: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
My eyes oo! sad

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
OceanEye:
cry
If you don't tell them now, when will you?
I dey fear to tell them ohh.

I just want the relationship to die slowly

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Cholls(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Apeshy101:

Thanks bro,

What if they find out otherwise, cuz I'm not ready to settle down any soon
my brother get yourself out by putting a stop to the ltr you have with those ladies....all other creative idea will flow to you that will help you
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cholls:
my brother get yourself out by putting a stop to the ltr you have with those ladies....all other creative idea will flow to you that will help you

Thanks once again.

I've tried my best and nothing is forth coming, hence I'm seeking for help here.

Maybe its because I'm becoming too emotional with them
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by OceanEye: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Apeshy101:

I dey fear to tell them ohh.

I just want the relationship to die slowly

Romantic relationship is not like a drug addiction you can reduce slowly. Those girls will create unwanted drama for you, and that will likely cause you your preferred relationship. Tell them now, and accept that sense of guilt as punishment for deceiving the others. But wait.... Pray for them!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
OceanEye:

Romantic relationship is not like a drug addiction you can reduce slowly. Those girls will create unwanted drama for you, and that will likely cause you your preferred relationship. Tell them now, and accept that sense of guilt as punishment for deceiving the others. But wait.... Pray for them!

I see your point,

That's my fear, I can face the guilt but they may not be able to face the trauma. This girls can do anything just to be with me, telling them I'm in love with someone else be the beginning of the drama or trauma.

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Pauling: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
I fill ur pain bro......

am sorry I don't av a gun,,,,,, I 4 borrow u..

make u use am settle d matter...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Have a family meeting and tell them. I'm sure they'll b willing to share. U know men are kinda scarce these days undecided
Family meeting with dy three of them ba?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
Family meeting with dy three of them ba?
Yea

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Apeshy101:

Bros your head dey there

I've learned that poor and communication and attitude kills relationship but both are not working
Lols, maybe u never apply am well, or maybe ur presence dy cover up dy communication aspect
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Leo4802(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
pass me the 2nd one biko!
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
A brolosho, a community whoremonger, a diick hopper, a brostitute, a slimy emotional scammer.

P.s that third lady you are falling for will dump you las las, that is what you deserve.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow see how his fellow guys are dishing him advise on how to dump the other ladies, if it was a lady that opened this thread, the level of insults will be much, bunch of shallow minded cheating schmucks.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by ashewoboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
A brolosho, a community whoremonger, a diick hopper, a brostitute, a slimy emotional scammer.

P.s that third lady you are falling for will dump you las las, that is what you deserve.

she have vex for the opcheesy.
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
Lols, maybe u never apply am well, or maybe ur presence dy cover up dy communication aspect
I see

Thanks bro
Fountainofyouth:
Wow see how his fellow guys are dishing him advise on how to dump the other ladies, if it was a lady that opened this thread, the level of insults will be much, bunch of shallow minded cheating schmucks.

Fountainofyouth:

The deed has been done, what I need is advise on how to let them go, or do you prefer I still waste more of their time.

Anyway, bashing is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours / What Is The Most Messed Up Thing You Have Ever Seen With Your Naked Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.