Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,961 members, 7,803,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] (6528 Views)

how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / PLEASE HELP: What Does This Actually Mean During S€X? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Skmoda360:

way to go bro.....but watch your back ooo so that we will not see news headline tomorrow of a dead nigga.

Thanks bro, I will be leaving town tomorrow for the next two months, I need to give myself some rest and put my head in order, right now I can't even think straight.

Meanwhile, my ex too don join those wey wan know the girl in my status, how own case is not a thing to worry about though!

Fountainofyouth:

Sweet Yeesus shocked you deserve so many things I do not want to type, I feel so sorry for those girls, I really want to type things........ angry

You need to understand that I'm caught in between the devil and the red Sea.

Would you rather prefer I continued with them?

Skmoda360:

you seem pained why?

How does my location concern my current situation.
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Update!

So I left town in Wednesday to avoid unnecessary dramas in my neighborhood.
They would come and mess things up and I have a lot at stake here.

I decided to drop my line too till I returned, I've only called few of my friends that are aware of the situation.

Gave WhatsApp a break for now.

But just today, my friend called that he spoke with the second girl's sister was hospitalized. I asked him what happened, this is what he said,

"J...(the second girl) wanted to commit suicide without anyone knowing so she bought rat poison and used it to prepare noodles, she dropped the food on the table in the sitting room and went to get something from her phone from the room, her elder sister took some spoons from the food.

When she returned and noticed it, she started screaming and that her she let the cat out of the bag.

The sister will be discharged today."

I'm really getting more devestated, I don't want to trend unnecessary for someone committing suicide, I'm even planning to go back tomorrow and visit her instead of staying for the two months.

Pls what's your take on this, the situation is getting out of hand.
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2019

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Nemesis0147(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
guy you are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by boiz2men(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Apeshy101:

Thank you guys for all your candid advice

Here is what I did,

"Yesterday night, i decided the take the bull by the horn, in posted a photo of a random girl in my whatsapp status update and restricted views to the first and second girl. i addressed her as my fiancee and i can't wait for the day to come"

i switch off my and and slept off, this morning a woke and switched on my phone to bombed by multiple sms by the too.

went to whatsapp and posted a new update "hope you will understand, but i know it will be difficult, the bride has been chosen"

i also ignored their whatsapp messages, when the calls became unbearable, i sent them a text, "i know it will hurt, but it will hurt only for a while, don't get hurt for me cuz i never deserved you"

right now, their numbers are in blacklist and I'm not taking calls from unknown numbers

I'm hurting for them too but I just have to do this now

you will have daughters and they will cry to you reporting this same manner of treatment you gave these girls

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Apeshy101(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2019
Nemesis0147:
guy you are heartless

I know, but thats not the solution to the situation on ground
boiz2men:
you will have daughters and they will cry to you reporting this same manner of treatment you gave these girls

I'm responsible for my actions, none will come to my daughters
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Tell them that you have been nominated as Olu Awo of your village.That you are considering taking the title that you are the one the ifa oracle chose. Then start putting red cloth tied with white and black thread. Guy start acting funny as if you are seeing spirit or Ghost when they are around. No one would tell them before they will run 440
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by boiz2men(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Apeshy101:

I know, but thats not the solution to the situation on ground

I'm responsible for my actions, none will come to my daughters
Karma doesn't care what you think what you think or say

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Maljp: 3:30am On Jul 21, 2019
There is no point to ruin your life for a girl who already left you. You must have to thank God for saving your life from a cheater and you must have to move on. I am sure you will find the right person sooner rather than later as the world has the diversity of ladies. Thanks
Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by Leo4802(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Apeshy101:

Thank you guys for all your candid advice

Here is what I did,

"Yesterday night, i decided the take the bull by the horn, in posted a photo of a random girl in my whatsapp status update and restricted views to the first and second girl. i addressed her as my fiancee and i can't wait for the day to come"

i switch off my and and slept off, this morning a woke and switched on my phone to bombed by multiple sms by the too.

went to whatsapp and posted a new update "hope you will understand, but i know it will be difficult, the bride has been chosen"

i also ignored their whatsapp messages, when the calls became unbearable, i sent them a text, "i know it will hurt, but it will hurt only for a while, don't get hurt for me cuz i never deserved you"

right now, their numbers are in blacklist and I'm not taking calls from unknown numbers

I'm hurting for them too but I just have to do this now

Bro! you bleeped up! that was no way to go about it!
best thing you should have done was play your game well.. Lock up and wait till they make a mistake and then you use it against them! that way the fault wont seem to come from you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Gay Actor Godwin Maduagwu / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / My Experience With A Nigerian Man - Questions Existing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.