Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy (40956 Views)

Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) / Super Eagles: Onazi Under Fire Over Performance During England Friendly / That Ridiculous Booing Of Dele Alli By Nigerian Fans During England Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Gabson001(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
That fair babe over there really tried
They all tried

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
hardbody:

Can't Africa even boycott the world cup and let the rest of the world play against themselves. In years to come, they will know it's not a complete world cup without Africa

The money the greedy football federation receives yearly will not allow them to do so. grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by olmyde(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Match reminds me of the game between Houlus FC and Gringo Manlad FC in 1945

It was a match filled with tears

I see wat u did here wink grin
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Jayhansdboss(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
What is now the score

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by dominique(f): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Meanwhile the same VAR that helped France defeat us is currently showing them pepper grin

France 1 Brazil 1 cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Franceez:
The pic is good for meme

cheesy grin : cheesy cheesy
Yea but u go need crop out Estelle Johnson, the fine babe on jersey number 6,
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Benekruku(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
olmyde:

I see wat u did here wink grin

Tell me please. I care to know.
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
GodSaklek:
FIFA was created in Europe,so FIFA isn't for worldwide but for Europeans only, yesterday match against Germany, (Nigeria vs Germany) ,referee in-charge of VAR Is from Spain,Spain is Europe,Germany that Nigeria is playing against is also Europe,they just use on-field referee to cover up,the one in-charge is in the room(VAR), I don't know why no body notice it when fifa announced referee for Nigeria vs Germany,I don't why know nobody talk about it,untill Africa and the rest of the Continent abandoned FIFA for Europe and creates their own separate associations.

CAF is useless, who will protest?
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by StrikeBack(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
nepapole:
See my crush for the pic.
I have her number ooo, that No 6 right.

Her name is Chinaza okoro
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
reportminds:
Cameroon's players were left in tears during their clash with England at the Women's World Cup.

The Lionesses were the favourites going into the last 16 clash in France.

Phil Neville's side took the lead early on as Steph Houghton fired home from an indirect free-kick after a backpass.

Ellen White then doubled the lead before the break although the goal was initially flagged for offside.

The decision was sent to VAR and the goal was eventually given with replays showing White was onside.

Cameroon's players were furious though, suggesting Nikita Parris - who was not interfering - was stood in an offside position.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/2019-women-world-cup-cameroon-players.html?m=1

Who made them favorites against England?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by fredoooooo: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Technically, African players are "dead". For the first goal, the keeper had the whole time in the world to keep the ball away instead she decided to pick it up. I know the reason she will give was that it wasn't an intentional back pass from the defender, but I ask, why think like that when you are not the referee?
After we will start shouting FIFA is against African teams. Nonsense and Cameroon girls
Was it intentional , why can't the referee look at the video before that decision...
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
GodSaklek:
FIFA was created in Europe,so FIFA isn't for worldwide but for Europeans only, yesterday match against Germany, (Nigeria vs Germany) ,referee in-charge of VAR Is from Spain,Spain is Europe,Germany that Nigeria is playing against is also Europe,they just use on-field referee to cover up,the one in-charge is in the room(VAR), I don't know why no body notice it when fifa announced referee for Nigeria vs Germany,I don't why know nobody talk about it,untill Africa and the rest of the Continent abandoned FIFA for Europe and creates their own separate associations.

Typical naija mentality.

Everything na scam for una useless eyes.

Ndi ara.

Why una no fit score as una don see say VAR dey happy european teams?

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Greenback: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Cameroon amaka grin

Àwọn Iran Nnamdi Karu

Ha far with d tootpik,he don dey rise?

grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Dandiaz72(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

Actually the first goal was not offside
The Germans deliberately obstructed the keeper

I hate the fact that Cameron did not protest and leave the match today
It would have sent a strong signal to FIFA
deliberately obstructing the keeper while in an offside position is against the rules.therefore, should be ruled out
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by klever18(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

there is a contrast here

you said the German obstructed the keeper deliberately,that is what made it offside.

goan read the offside rule

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by koolaid87: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
And they say "Black is beautiful?".....Nop....BLACK IS NOT BEAUTIFUL HERE

Black will always be beautiful

Never stop saying that so that your subconscious mind can continue saying it and forever believing in it.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

I agree they should have walked off the pitch, they were cheated,, what da hell is that Rubbish called VAR?

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by shevchenko(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
klever18:

there is a contrast here

you said the German obstructed the keeper deliberately,that is what made it offside.

goan read the offside rule
I am not contesting that the goal should not have counted

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by shevchenko(m): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
gypsey:
I agree they should walked off the pitch, they were cheated,, what da hell is that Rubbish called VAR?

It's not the VAR that's the issue .
It is the cheating referee

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Adekunleideology(m): 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Match reminds me of the game between Houlus FC and Gringo Manlad FC in 1945

It was a match filled with tears

Wahray grin
Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by walex25(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
The Cameroonians players were unprofessional at all. They were too emotional and uncoordinated. I am very sure that anybody that watched that match knew that the referee was very lenient and should be praised for how she handled the game. If anything, it was the Cameroonian player that should be sent off, but again the referee felt that the thumping is enough.

To anyone that cares, African football needs total overhauling, else, we will always keep playing the 'blame card' of being cheated while in fact, our performance is eyesore.

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by otokx(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

Thought the Cameroonians will walk out of the field and redeem the pride of Africa but alas the slave mentality set in, the coach started reasoning the money FIFA will pay the FA and was telling the girls to remain in the pitch. The girls later after the initial gra gra went back like the dog to its vomit and that was how even their clear goal was disallowed and they were made to eat the humble pie.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

It's not the VAR that's the issue .
It is the cheating referee
Yes, She didn't help by cheating also, the whole match was shambolic.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by kaziblake(f): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Let African players boycott this yeye world cup

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:

Strong kini? They would be banned and sanctioned, and the whole world will give FIFA a pat on the back.

Africa needs to unite, truly unite, and break the chains of slavery in all ramifications not just sports.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by GodSaklek(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
bluefilm:

Typical naija mentality.

Everything na scam for una useless eyes.

Ndi ara.

Why una no fit score as una don see say VAR dey happy european teams?

Nonsense. angry

Inferiority complex is affecting your brain,you are one of those slave we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by toxicbrain: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
otokx:

Thought the Cameroonians will walk out of the field and redeem the pride of Africa but alas the slave mentality set in, the coach started reasoning the money FIFA will pay the FA and was telling the girls to remain in the pitch. The girls later after the initial gra gra went back like the dog to its vomit and that was how even their clear goal was disallowed and they were made to eat the humble pie.

I don't know how people like you will see the nonesense we Africans display in such competitions and think it's cheating. Why didn't they score at least one? They were outplayed and out scored it's that simple. Did anyone cheat Nigeria in the just concluded men's world cup? Even after awarding us a controversial penalty... We flopped !

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by otajipopo: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by Quorax: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Cameroon amaka grin

Àwọn Iran Nnamdi Karu
elete ponmo

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy by otokx(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
toxicbrain:

I don't know how people like you will see the nonesense we Africans display in such competitions and think it's cheating. Why didn't they score at least one? They were outplayed and out scored it's that simple. Did anyone cheat Nigeria in the just concluded men's world cup? Even after awarding us a controversial penalty... We flopped !

They scored and the goal was disallowed by the same VAR. VAR did not see when a Cameroonian was elbowed in the penalty box but the same VAR saw when an English player was tripped at the edge of the field.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Manchester United, Chelsea And Leicester City Need To Do To Qualify For UCL / Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim / 'We Will Never Forget You': Hatayspor, Atsu's Former Clubs Mourn Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.