Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (104560 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by PotatoSalad(m): 2:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Organs:

You better be contented with what you have while still working hard in honest means and striving and hoping for a better tomorrow. Your mindset is worrisome. Abiola sold firewood for many years, Obama struggled and worked lots of odd jobs, even Bola Tinubu was a cab driver in chicago at some point, and finally, IBB with all his money and wealth is on a wheelchair in Minna today and no money can help him. Also, Steve Jobs had all the money but he couldn't stop the Pancreatic cancer from spreading and eventually taking his life. So, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity cos the one helicopter picked up and the one in an airconditioned car waiting for hours and the one in a packed bus sweating and irritated by the guy preaching and selling expired medication and the motoboy at the bag of a tipper lorry and all he has in this world is the clothes he is wearing and maybe N1500, all will still die, period.
Don't mind him bro. It's the typical Nigerian mentality. Next thing you'll hear is "God pick up my call" or "I tap into his blessings"
Palm wine tapper

7 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by lordswill03: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2019
So wetin come happen to the car wey he carry? Left it to the mercy of driver abi?
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Amuocha: 2:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Useless traffic
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by lordswill03: 2:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Maybe he was late for a meeting

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by chiedozie198100: 2:24am On Jun 24, 2019
wallex1983:
Money
Kudi
Owo

as the bigot that u r, u avoided the other one that goes with the other two.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by olawooro: 2:43am On Jun 24, 2019
Magnifico2000:
God purnish whoever came up with that nonsense vanity upon vanity all his vanity.
Poor mentality. We all know it is vanity. Even that cloth you are wearing is vanity.
Did you know that anyone who could afford a car in the 20s and 30s in Lagos, was like someone that owns a private jet in the contemporary time?
Who knows in the next 50/60 years, average Nigerians will be able to acquire personal jet/helicopter.

In the last 20 years, did you envisage you will be using a mobile phone by now?

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by pahoehoe: 2:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Poverty exposes a man to the shame of 'see finish.' Click on the first link on my signature if you would like to go into export business.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Jabioro: 3:07am On Jun 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Sinners run when no one chases them
Na you Sabi... which sinner do you know how much he is loosing to that time... time is money
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by SammyTJack: 3:16am On Jun 24, 2019
Wow
Cool
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by dfrost: 3:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Magnifico2000:
God purnish whoever came up with that nonsense vanity upon vanity all his vanity.

Bros, the person that made that comment is King Solomon. What exactly are you saying? He has it all, seen it all. Eccl. 2:3-11.

700 wives, 300 concubines?... Aaah my broda, he has a right to that inspired statement.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 24, 2019
StrikeBack:
Seun, did you interview all this your yeye moderators before employing them?
No mind Seun they are killing his forum and dude don't seems to care. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by henryhemon(m): 3:29am On Jun 24, 2019
donate:
Money!money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money!!!

#teamvanityuponvanity#oya over to you....

Bros think he can afford helicopter yet he spent 2 hours in a traffic ? Why didn't he just use heli at first. It's all for the camera.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by henryhemon(m): 3:30am On Jun 24, 2019
Jabioro:
Na you Sabi... which sinner do you know how much he is loosing to that time... time is money
Time is money yet he wasted 2 hours? Nigerians no dey think. Why didn't he just fly at once?.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:38am On Jun 24, 2019
MERRY MEN no joke
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by magicminister: 3:47am On Jun 24, 2019
I doubt the authenticity of this video. How was the helicopter able to locate them from a cruising altitude? Was there some form of indicator which I’m not seeing in the video.

If this video is real, why are most commenters “tapping into the blessing” instead of condemning this flagrant disregard for Traffic laws and norms??

Most Nigeria see money and they forget themselves.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by osram(m): 3:53am On Jun 24, 2019
huzzle so dt if go slow hold u,u go call helicopter
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 24, 2019
The helicopter company can. Be sued for obstruction of traffic and landing where it is not approved.

I'm of the opinion that this kinda operation is how boko haram gets their deliveries. That company should be investigated
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Amieinu123(m): 4:08am On Jun 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Sinners run when no one chases them

with due respect, dont be jealous

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by sonnie10: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2019
MorataFC:
So he left driver there
I refuse and reject poverty in y life
In JESUS name
Who will bring the car they were in home if he takes the driver along.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by shokatjaved786(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2019
donate:
Money!money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money!!!

#teamvanityuponvanity#oya over to you....
See More https://pdfhive.com/
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Uniquekriss(m): 4:37am On Jun 24, 2019
oneblackguy:
Serves him right. At least he got a taste of what an average Nigerian goes through everyday. I wish it'll happen to more billionaires so they can start taking building of roads serious.

Nansens! angry
has he offended u by being a billionaire? Hustle and let's see how many roads u build. Money stops nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by ogorwyne(f): 4:39am On Jun 24, 2019
oneblackguy:
Serves him right. At least he got a taste of what an average Nigerian goes through everyday. I wish it'll happen to more billionaires so they can start taking building of roads serious.

Nansens! angry
Beefing someone because they are rich, hmm! It's not his responsibility to build roads simply because he is rich, well except you mean they could influence the government to act.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by berbs: 4:52am On Jun 24, 2019
Interesting!!!
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by goslowgoslow(m): 4:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Chuvin22:
When ever you hear me say I’m looking for money.. this is the type I’m telling you about.

Money that will take stress away from you life.
If truly the money can take away stress why use the road in the first instance?
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by ZaraGift: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Rubbish

2 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by flowx(m): 5:02am On Jun 24, 2019
wallex1983:
Money
Kudi
Owo

As he dey come inside the motor dey go inside the helicopter he go just look back and call his/her name to people standing there in traffic not even minding kidnappers? Is like your brain is paining you self for this question..... All we need to know is that only Billionaires does that we have nothing to do about his/her name inside that thick bush.... Abi we Nairalanders don dey look like Burundians for your eye? Next time you ask this kind of question we will send you to where you belong...ok!
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2019
TissuePaper:
may thunder fire you there ...idiot, sinner kill you there

Kai, I don laff better cheesy cheesy grin grin @ sinner kill you there cheesy grin

Chai cheesy grin cheesy. Calm down cos your blood dey hot oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Brain08(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]
BB9ja007:
Money is good
how do I post on nairaland please?
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by philip0906(m): 5:11am On Jun 24, 2019
Daboomb:

My Exact thoughts!
The fools were busy admiring the Helicopter instead of them to surround it and tell himthat it is either it takes all of them or no one is going with that helicopter.

Nigerians have been so abused and barstardised that they have lost their thinking faculty.
Come and try these in some other climes and you will see the difference.
Extreme Poverty has turned Nigerinas to ZOMBIES.
Do you by any chance know who the airlifted person is? Why are you bitter because he/she was airlifted? Oh! you're part of the crew who think everyone who lives above the poverty line in Nigeria is part of your problem and misery? So your head tells you EVERY wealthy Nigerian is part of the mess the country is in today?

Some of us are working our butts off to live way above the poverty line, putting in the shift legitimately. We want and will be wealthy, and it will be foolhardy that when it's time to count scores, one dunce somewhere who spent his time hating ALL rich people will come out yelling about how I was a part of his problem.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.