Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (104559 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by millionboi2: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Is the billionaire is nameless
ok .....him don make money so tell money took over his name
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by millionboi2: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2019
ekene247:
angry

So what should we do now?

Next news will be like "the billionaire who was picked with helicopter is ..."

Then another news will be like, "see the children of the billionaire who was picked by helicopter"

Useless topics making front page
wat do u xpt, when thy is no job for d poster and d reader.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by millionboi2: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2019
Joromi12:
This did not cost up to 3m.
who ask u

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by wellmax(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2019
WinningSun:

ARE you dementia or blind. Did you watch the videos

See this one. There was traffic jam. A space was cleared for the chopper to land in accordance to NCAA guidelines, you are talking as if the chopper caused the traffic.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2019
tfash96:
It doesn't matter o big bro fine Nigeria is wonderfully bad but this traffic stuff does happen in developed countries too

Nah, it's only in Nigeria you see a SINGLE road as narrow as the lenght of my arms, connecting two major cities. Africa's most populous country o.

In developed worlds, you have roads 4 and even 8 lanes....if a traffic occured on such roads, then it ws really necessary.

And oh, the road this incident occurred is the exact type i just described.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by giftfromGod(f): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2019
I traveled down to ogun state yesterday. God! You need to see how bad the road is. By the time I got to my destination, I kept asking my sister in-law if this is what she go through every time she come to Lagos?
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by tfash96(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
oneblackguy:

Nah, it's only in Nigeria you see a SINGLE road as narrow as the lenght of my arms, connecting two major cities. Africa's most populous country o.

In developed worlds, you have roads 4 and even 8 lanes....if a traffic occured on such roads, then it ws really necessary.

And oh, the road this incident occurred is the exact type i just described.
as the length of ur arm That's funny.... This Africa needs to be given its own planet I'm fed up
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Mckandre:
are they the government that failed u?u ve a dark heart,change ni undecided

You know in developed worlds the government does not just print money for making roads right??

They make roads from something called TAX. but you wouldn't know that right? Since your country does not take its taxes seriously.

If all billionaires paid their taxes fair n square, we'll have wider roads with multiple lanes.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Noah2gud(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2019
ogorwyne:

Beefing someone because they are rich, hmm! It's not his responsibility to build roads simply because he is rich, well except you mean they could influence the government to act.

No!...i just want them to pay taxes thats all. Property tax, income tax...all the taxes.
If that billionaire pays 20% of his net worth as tax as saner climes do, that road will be a multiple lane by now. There would be no traffic.

See?, it's mentality like yours that makes these billionaires milk the nation dry of its resources without giving a dime back.

Only in Nigeria you see people amass wealth without taxes. That's why they'll never leave the country.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2019
tfash96:
as the length of ur arm That's funny.... This Africa needs to be given its own planet I'm fed up

Lolz, the ones in the outskirts of towns, the ones used for traveling, are even narrower...and they're single lanes.

That was how a trailer coming from the opposite direction narrowly missed the bus i was travelling in during an overtaking. If not that my driver swerved into the bush ehn...

To travel now the fear me. Everything in this country is just designed to kill a person ni
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by tfash96(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2019
oneblackguy:

Lolz, the ones in the outskirts of towns, the ones used for traveling, are even narrower...and they're single lanes.

That was how a trailer coming from the opposite direction narrowly missed the bus i was travelling in during an overtaking. If not that my driver swerved into the bush ehn...

To travel now the fear me. Everything in this country is just designed to kill a person ni
Haaaa haaa... Don't tell me ur gf or wife is designed to kill u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 24, 2019
wellmax:

See this one. There was traffic jam. A space was cleared for the chopper to land in accordance to NCAA guidelines, you are talking as if the chopper caused the traffic.

Which NCAA guidelines... Helicopter are not meant to land on roads used by motorist. There are dedicated place like an helipad or airport that they can land not on public roads.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by DWJOBScom(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2019
deepwater:
A chartered chopper is about 10-15k
I like this, so that the masses can see how stuck their lives could be in the mess we created.. Next time vote wisely

This is just an example of how the rich and political lord would leave you and your children in the face of war.

Nigerians wake up

It’s actually more than that
It’s about 100k to 150k
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2019
This is Ridiculous, What happens to the people who do not own helicopter? Rubbish Country! if he claims to be a billionaire, he should find out and resolve the traffic issues rather.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by wellmax(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2019
WinningSun:

Which NCAA guidelines... Helicopter are not meant to land on roads used by motorist. There are dedicated place like an helipad or airport that they can land not on public roads.

Wrong. Go and read guidelines for clearance for landing. With clearance, a chopper can land anywhere.

Politicians use it for political rallies, even the VP recently landed in a primary school. We've had a chopper landing in the premises of a university too. And this is a road with traffic jam, with adequate clearance, it can land
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by naturefellow(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2019
johnchins:
My brother hustle o... Hmmm, hustle! Make helicopter no come pick person leave you
wereyyy. LMAO! cheesy
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by simplesearch: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2019
Magnifico2000:
God punish whoever came up with that nonsense vanity upon vanity all his vanity.

Solomon the wisest and richest king said so, the man who experimented with everything imaginable, had menservants and maidservants on all sides, had about 1000 wives & concubine, started well with God but went into idolatry eventually. None of the pleasures of life for which he violated the law of God could give him true and lasting satisfaction, he looked into the future and saw that after death he will not be able to take with him any of the things he had gathered and for which he had suffered so much, it was that realisation that gave birth to summary that statement. Everyone of us will say this one way or the other when our time comes to leave this world, we will see all the things we had gathered, insurance, shares, properties etc, they will by then have loosed their values, so it wasn't a vain word it is sure and steadfast.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by profem1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
ekene247:
angry

So what should we do now?

Next news will be like "the billionaire who was picked with helicopter is ..."

Then another news will be like, "see the children of the billionaire who was picked by helicopter"

Useless topics making front page
Followed by:
... ten 10 things you don't know about the billionaire that was picked up in traffic.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Kardking: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
shogsman:
An helicopter cost less than 2mill to hire,might even be a free service from the company he works for,stop using the term 'billionaire' loosely,

Let's assume he chartered the helicopter for less than 2million as you claimed, I have one single question for you.
As you are now, can you pay 2million from Benin Ore road to Lagos?

And in the second instance you said it might be a free service from where he works.
If a company can send common vehicle all the way from one state to pick you up.... Then you must be very very important to the company, not to talk of an helicopter ride.

The video wasn't posted to intimidate anyone. It was simply to motivate young people to hustle hard and stop all the nonsense associated with poverty.

Appreciate something nice when you see and pray for me yours to be better.
We too get foolish mindset...

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Kardking: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
oneblackguy:

You know in developed worlds the government does not just print money for making roads right??

They make roads from something called TAX. but you wouldn't know that right? Since your country does not take its taxes seriously.

If all billionaires paid their taxes fair n square, we'll have wider roads with multiple lanes.

Have you ever paid your tax?
Make una just keep kwaet...
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Kardking: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Joromi12:
This did not cost up to 3m.

And people like you dey like enter along.
You people are very good calling big figures that you will never count in 20years.

If 3million is cheap from Benin to Lagos... Enter your own let's see...
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kardking:

And people like you dey like enter along.
You people are very good calling big figures that you will never count in 20years.

If 3million is cheap from Benin to Lagos... Enter your own let's see...
i have been in a chopper 3 times, all company paid, not everyone here na riff raf. from ph airforce base to an FPSO off the coast of akwa ibom. my annual salary is way more than 3m. nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Yoighaman(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dude simply values his time, now when you hear time is money, this is what it means. He might even have an appointment which he doesn't want to miss. You don't have to be a billionaire to make such a decision.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by geedup(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Time is money....deal needs to be signed
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
bendike:
Maybe it is Prince Ned Nwoko.
He is capable grin
And Regina nwoko, they are always together, inseparable grin

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by shogsman(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kardking:

Let's assume he chartered the helicopter for less than 2million as you claimed, I have one single question for you.
As you are now, can you pay 2million from Benin Ore road to Lagos?

And in the second instance you said it might be a free service from where he works.
If a company can send common vehicle all the way from one state to pick you up.... Then you must be very very important to the company, not to talk of an helicopter ride.

The video wasn't posted to intimidate anyone. It was simply to motivate young people to hustle hard and stop all the nonsense associated with poverty.

Appreciate something nice when you see and pray for me yours to be better.
We too get foolish mindset...

If your life was on the line or your house was burning won't you pay one million to get out of a dire situation,to answer your question yes I will.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by lagosinnovator: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
You will be surprised there is discrimination in heaven if you dont make money on earth.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Guest911: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Johnydon22 why does the helicopter fan look like its slowing down ot even going anti-clockwise when the heli is about to take off?
Is Johnydon22 a pilot?
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by holywind(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
philip0906:

Do you by any chance know who the airlifted person is? Why are you bitter because he/she was airlifted? Oh! you're part of the crew who think everyone who lives above the poverty line in Nigeria is part of your problem and misery? So your head tells you EVERY wealthy Nigerian is part of the mess the country is in today?

Some of us are working our butts off to live way above the poverty line, putting in the shift legitimately. We want and will be wealthy, and it will be foolhardy that when it's time to count scores, one dunce somewhere who spent his time hating ALL rich people will come out yelling about how I was a part of his problem.
THANK YOU my man for this reply
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by deepwater(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

It’s actually more than that
It’s about 100k to 150k

1. I speak in USD son
2. Dont argue, i broker this stuffs
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by DWJOBScom(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
deepwater:

1. I speak in USD son
2. Dont argue, i broker this stuffs

Son!
Don’t be in a hurry to get old and these informations are available on the internet, old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.