Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (104557 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Edo Woman & Her SUV Skid Off Muddy Sapele Benin Road, Plunge Into A Ditch / Vehicle Falls Into A Ditch On Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by ekene247(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
DonX001:

Lol, you don sabi Nairaland die, with their useless bloggers and crappy mods pushing crappy topics to front page.
Seun should give you an award. grin

It has happened oooo

Go to front page now
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by BB9ja007: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Brain08:
[color=#770077][/color]how do I post on nairaland please?
like a story?
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by DonX001: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
ekene247:

It has happened oooo

Go to front page now
Gaddemmit you're right ooo!!
Nairaland is just a joke these days.
Meehhnn, you don truly sabi Nairaland and their crazy bloggers finish. grin
Your prediction was so on point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kardking:

Have you ever paid your tax?
Make una just keep kwaet...

Oh yes i do. The company deducts it, but do they pay it to the government??... Hell nah!

So the cycle continues. The billionaires escape tax, The country remains f*cked, and we wonder why the world hates us so.
Re: Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road by lagosrd: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2019
obailala:
Once again I ask you, how exactly did you identify the person the chopper came to pick up?.... For this unidentified passenger, how did you come to this conclusion that the person must be a politician or a political leader? Cos that's all you seem to be talking about.

And what exactly did you mean by parochial way of thinking?... What do you mean by "plenty people would still lose their lives to armed robbers on the highway"?... You're obviously bitter and harbour a prejudice against whoever it is that that chopper came to pick, even though you dont know the person.. You clearly need help!

I dont know you, but the reason I teased you about working hard is because, I'm positive that if you had a certain level of affluence, you wouldnt automatically concluded that the person that chopper came to pick must be linked to politics.

And as for me taking selfies, yes! if I was there, I would surely have taken a selfie because it's an interesting and unusual sight to see a chopper land on the expressway to pick someone, especially in Nigeria; I would love to have a picture memory of it, and that has nothing to do with me hailing or admiring anyone. Even in the most developed countries, people would quickly pull out their phones to take selfies if they saw this...

Meanwhile, God has already blessed me with considerable wisdom. I could use some more though, but not because you say so.

I don't always like to reply faceless people like you but I need to correct the negative impression you sent out about me and my opinion.

You are just assuming you're blessed with wisdom your arrogance has covered your thinking with foolishness and stupidity. I don't want to say your education is a waste and you cannot pass any meaningful exams without making costly mistakes. You lost decorum and you don't fit to be addressed with dignity. Simple comprehension passage you can't. I advice you go back and read my write-up again and analyse it of you can and if you can't give it to someone to do so for you.
At what point did I call the man a politician.
At what point did I mention his name or his business

All I did was to compare what politicians do to the citizens. Since nothing is wrong with him calling for an helicopter pickup in the middle of an hold up. Even governors don't behave in that manner. You need to disabuse your mind and liberate your brain about serious issues. Youre still stuck in the fantasy killing young people now a little of common sense and reality will help you out of your thinking style. Of course they don't fit into modern day rational thinking of common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.