Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (18734 Views)

LEGACIES: BLESSED AND CURSED ( Book 2 Of The Supremacy Series ) / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
nastynic:
Thank you

Na you dey make me login nairaland

Two new chapter posted expect a third by weekend

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emempaul:

Two new chapter posted expect a third by weekend

Ride on, we are anxiously waiting.

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by cassbeat(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2021
Emempaul:
@dat9jaguy
Gaiusc
cassbeat
Dawno2008
Deo7
Abeg make una call others come
I dey your back
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Emempaul:
@dat9jaguy
Gaiusc
cassbeat
Dawno2008
Deo7
Abeg make una call others come

Good to have you been Emempaul,
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello guys, I juat posted a redone version of chapter 45 to blend with the storyline. I had taken it down a while back when I noticed that so many plot holes were very prominent.. Please I encourage to re-read it so that you better understand the next chapter I'll be posting tomorrow
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Chapter 49

" Hellooo Samayaza. We meet again"

" Nathaniel. The displeasure of this meeting is mine" Samayaza snared through gritted teeth
Both Sentinels sized up each other to ascertain each others level of power and it seemed that both were evenly marched under normal circumstances although he would give it to Samayaza to hide the true extent of his power in order to throw him off. He needed to thread carefully here as he had no intention of losing his life to that lowlife standing before him.
Samayaza had tactful hidden the true extent of his powers in other to gauge his opponent and what he was seen was good so he played along.
" Always on the losing team, Nathaniel. You don't always make the wisest of decisions. First, it was for that spinless bitch Ariel who blew our cover. Seening that the bitch isn't here means she's rottening somewhere in an unmarked grave as an unknown Sentinel. I do hope that pussy was worth it, the disgrace and all " Samayaza's insult on Alicia's memory really got to Ian but he steeled himself and played unperturbed by Samayaza's words,after all it was expected.
It was no secret that Alicia had blown the lid off of their vile acts. As they had been, before the mass abdication and rebellion, secretly visiting earth, have sex with both the males and females of human as well as teaching man hidden and forbidden knowledge, an act of treason against the Creator

" When will you understand that fighting against the Creator is an exercise in futility. That you are and will always be, last rated, inconsequential, a nobody. Did you really think that opening that prison would be that easy. And even if it was that easy did you really think you could actually with stand and subdue man?!! I honestly laugh at your stupidity" two could play Ian thought, still assessing the Sentinel's body language and threat level. He could see that his words gotten to him by the way he thightened his fist in order to control his anger. No body, after all his or her hard work, liked to be called stupid

" I like too stay and trade insults for old times sake but I'v got a business to attend to. A prison to burst, prisoners to set free and reunite with, an earth to conquer and enslave, a heaven to wage war and an old geezer to unseat. So pardon me if I don't have time for chitchat but I have places to be" as the Sentinel finish speaking, he made to dematerialize but was unable to. He tried again but nothing happened. He heard a humourless laugh and turned to look at the laughing Sentinel opposite him
" What?!! You thought it was that easy and that they wouldn't take preventive measures?!! How myopic of you" Ian said through laughing fits, while keeping a close eye on him. Samayaza was getting more aggravated. And couldn't hold in anger any longer. When he spoke, the Sentinel's voice was deeper
" I am an unstoppable force. I am chaos. I will stand on the Hills of Glory and declare my reign... And I will have my revenge" as he spoke his true powers began slipping through the cracks of the shield he had put to hide it but he didn't even bother to cover it again. It was time to put this disgrace of a Sentinel in his place and crush those useless mud mold mortals and their so called legacy to dust once and for all. Too long had he let them run freely

Ian stood watching the scene before him. The ground shock in response to the power that was currently dancing round it . He was right after all, Samayaza did hide the true extent of his powers but these time it was clear as day that he was no match for Samayaza. But he bravely stood his ground ready to defend any blow but still acting calm and collected in contrast to how scared he was. But before any exchange of blows, he needed answers to the one question that bothered him the most since he left with Alicia into exile. He wanted the truth and who better to ask than the perpetrator himself
" Why?"
The Sentinel smiled wickedly. He recognized what the question was directed at him
" Even before the foundations of the earth were layed, We were powerful, we were beautiful, we were loved by the Creator himself. We basked in presence and radiance and we were contented, of course, this you knew.
And when He layed the foundations of the earth and he grave us free rein to create our heart desires. I know we took it a notch too far and some of the creatures we created were out of control but that's besides the Point" the trembling of the build had subsided to almost non existence save for the occasional tremors now and then as Samayaza reminisced the good old eons when things were simple and straight forward.
" He did chastise us for not been creative as the creatures we created were too aggressive chaotic, hence the first purge.
What did He expect, we were young, inexperienced but We took it in good strides, thinking that after the purge we would be given a second chance. Instead, He and that spoilt pompous brat chose to take all the glory in man's creation. As if that wasn't enough, HE BLOODY GAVE MAN..-" the word felt like acid to his tongue, his voice raising a notch higher, the building began vibrating again, the whole atmosphere tense
" - MAN !!! A worthless pile of mud , to have dominion over the earth and it's inhabitations. The highest of insult to our very species. And as if that was not bad enough, that old bastard made us basically baby sitters to man. We have never felt so humiliate, so we secretly set our playn in motion and made sure man became an eyesore in the face of the old bastard, irritating him enough to make him wipe out His creation.
" What we didn't bank on was Ariel outting us thereby making us furgitives. Just one silly mistake and we were never forgiven, yet to countless times have Man failed yet he welcomed them back with open arm"
" So Nathaniel-" he called to Ian just as he unleashed the fullness of his aura, at the same time a portal was opening. Portal Ian was sure led to the prison in which the recalcitrant Watchers were kept

" Choose wisely this time around who's side you'd like to play on. Join me and we will be gods of men, rulers of this realm and beyond. The spoils of this world shall be ours. But turn your back on me again and you shall die"

Ian didn't need to be told what his choice was. He already made that choice the moment he saw the kind raw power that Samayaza wielded. He was no match for Samayaza, he was weak, that much was sure what was he even thinking that they could win this fight against a mighty and powerful Sentinel such as him.
He made a mistake ones, not taking a stand on his own free will. Now, this was all on him. He looked ones again at Samayaza and the raging storm in his eyes, his decision was made

Absolute power corrupts. Plus he liked his life just as it was -with the love, laughter and joy with the ones you loved and held dear, that was family, that was worth fighting a thousand Samayazas for

" I'm a fool and would like to still keep it that way. So, go . suck. your. dick"

" Dammmmn Sammy boy. Why are you always at the receiving end of such nasty words" none of them had taken note that the females had broken into the barrier that he, Ian had created for their protection.

Did these females really have a death wish? he thought to himself as the red hair strolled carefreely forward, without a care in the world, as though a tyrant Sentinel wasn't breathing down their neck some minutes ago, threatening fires of hell. The black hair was already standing beside him, eyes focus on her target like she had an ancient score to settle

" Sorry to burst your bubble Sammy boy but
he just confirmed was what we told you earlier on.

You. are .nothing"

the red hair said so much venom .

And that was all it took for all hell to break lose

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by ashatoda: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Film just dey start. Thanks @op for this wonderful piece. It's just so graphic and detailed that I have a picture as I read on. Please more
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Let me break it down for you all to understand this chapter

Ian's Sentinel name before his exile to earth was Nathaniel just

Alicia (Hunter's late wife and Diana's mother) Sentinel name was Ariel

Alicia mortal body is dead but her grace ( her True essence of life) return to the heavens to serve her punishment. What it is, is left to be seen. I have a lot of plans for her in the near future

And yes Ian's current body is mortal too. If, in the unlikely event that his current body were to expire( die) then he can look for another vessel to possess. Well except an embargo is placed on him from above then he will be forced to return to the heavens and seve his own sentence ( which is also unlikely because his is also assigned as Diana's guardian

Samayaza's legion of Watchers or Sentinels was the only legion that beguiled men to sin willfully against the Creator

I need you guys to really read this book 1 carefully cos what you might think was was just a casual mention most especially by thos two continuously scheming celestials who don't quite talk to us in a plane language we understand is actually a base for book two and three.

There are names I mentioned in this book that sets the prescedence for book two so that you don't see a character and think

" Were this one come from again na, haba"
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by johnnywayne(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Emempaul:
Let me break it down for you all to understand this chapter

Ian's Sentinel name before his exile to earth was Nathaniel

Alicia (Hunter's late wife and Diana's mother) Sentinel name was Ariel

Alicia mortal body is dead but her grace ( her True essence of life) return to the heavens to serve her punishment. What it is, is left to be seen. I have a lot of plans for her in the near future

Samayaza's legion of Watchers or Sentinels was the only legion that beguiled men to sin willfully against the Creator

I need you guys to really read this book 1 carefully cos what you might think was was just a casual mention most especially by thos two continuously scheming celestials who don't quite talk to us in a plane language we understand is actually a base for book two and three.

There are names I mentioned in this book that sets the prescedence for book two so that you don't see a character and think

" Were this one come from again na, haba"

Ok ..when is the next update sir ,your story is captivating except for a few nasty words used though.

Will the books 2 and 3 be released soon ?.so eager to.read them already, kudos and more ink to your pen .
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
johnnywayne:

Ok ..when is the next update sir ,your story is captivating except for a few nasty words used though.

Will the books 2 and 3 be released soon ?.so eager to.read them already, kudos and more ink to your pen .

Good Day fansof legacies
Sorry about the nasty words I used there but I try to project my characters as really life as they can be most especially with their emotions at different situations which might or might not include very strong language.

Think about it. In real live, when you're frustrated, angered or sad, you tend to lose it sometimes and exhibit unhealthy and unsensored outburst. It's those emotional outburst I am trying to project. Crude, yes. Effective, yes.
So please bear with me

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by johnnywayne(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Emempaul:

Good Day fansof legacies
Sorry about the nasty words I used there but I try to project my characters as really life as they can be most especially with their emotions at different situations which might or might not include very strong language.

Think of it. I real live, when you're frustrated you tend to lose it sometimes. It's those emotional outburst I am trying to project. Crude, yes. Effective, yes.
So please bear with me

Alright I get your point.
When do we expect another update? ..I must confess I look forward to reading them ,your knowledge base seems quite unearthly though fictitious.
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
johnnywayne:

Alright I get your point.
When do we expect another update? ..I must confess I look forward to reading them ,your knowledge base seems quite unearthly though fictitious.

What can I say I have a wild imagination right from childhood

Next update should be on Monday or Tuesday
Untill then, stay blessed
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2021
Emempaul:

What can I say I have a wild imagination right from childhood

Next update should be on Monday or Tuesday
Untill then, stay blessed
My man,you never stop to amaze me with your wild and interesting imaginations,can't wait to read more, good morning to you all
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2021
Chapter 50

..... Some minutes prior

The fight between Filipe's team of werewolves and Nimrod's rouge wolves, with the assistance of this new and very scary Diana had finally tilted in favour of Filipe's side.

At a particular point in the battle before Diana's arrival, Filipe and his team had been had been overwhelmed, being corralled and cornered. They had realized only too late that they had been led into a trap, blocking them on all fronts effectively caging them in a circle. They had been mocked and ridiculed that they that cliamed to be the elite squad could easily be cornered by untrained rouges

They were just about to make their last and final stand that would have surely seen them all dead but they had all made peace with that fact, when a presence caught everyone's attention.

She shayshed into the hall not minding the carnage that layed all around her. She had her eyes set on the rouge wolves. When she finally stopped, she surveyed the area as if looking for something then those brown eyes stopped when it met with cerulean ones, sending a message, a message that was an in-between a plea and a " play along with me"

" There you are darling. I've been looking all-over for you. " Then she turned to the rogues

" Gentlemen I've come to pick my boys, so I'd you'll be so kind as to let them pass I would be very grateful"

there was silence for

growls were heard all around her before the telltale sign of broken cracking and reshaping to signify a shift was heard.
Standing before her was a fully naked man, with well proportioned muscles and well define abs, chiseled jawline that show this man took care of his vanity. He wasn't also bad down below. But he was a rogue that wanted to kill her people, her friends and even killed some so there is no way she felt attracted to him. Infact she felt even more disgusted

" Like what you see. We can go to that corner over there and I can make you fell real good" he smirk while also robbing his cock. A loud growl was heard by the a very angry wolf

" O shut it Prince, as you can see I'm busy with the chic." The guy ordered, Diana shot the wolf a hard glare that had him quieten to low growls, his feet stomping the ground in readiness to pounce at any given opportunity.

He knew his mate had a plan for she to walk into these hell with confident stride but he and his wolf couldn't help but feel agitated at naked make standing in front of her, giving her suggestive actions

" As you can see, we were busy before you came. And your friends you say..... I was paid a very hevty amount to see you it that none of your friends were left standing. So wat do you have to offer to think you can waltz in here and demand their freedom. It doesn't work that way missy

So unless you have something to offer other than pussy which I might add I sure as hell going to enjoy before killing you and feeding to the wolves, I advise that you sit back and watch the show about to play out" he raise his hand up to give the signal to attack the remaining when he heard the girl laugh darkly catching everyone attention to what might probably be making her laugh.
She abruptly stopped after she was sure she had all their attention. A smile still on her face

" You don't get it do you. I wasn't asking." Immediately, she unsheathed the full blast of her aura, her soulbond manifesting in it's true form, unleashing a beast that terrified everyone, man or wolf that was currently in the hall
She took careful deliberate steps towards the now shaking stranger, who's hand was unconsciously still raised up, all the wolves that were behind him slowly gave way. Nothing beats life preservation

" Are you still feeling up to it to go to that corner? Or have you changed your mind?" She queried mockingly

He was mortified, his eyes darting between beast wielding a blazing lance and human girl how eyes shone brighter than the sun,, who's aura scream dominance, who's presence demanded submission. He couldn't contend with such power. Not when he didn't have a death wish.

He immediately fell on his knees in submission. He knew the consequences of this act as he had effective handed he life over to the female before him. The rest of his men were both in wolf form and human fell to their knees or lowered their heads in total submission.

" I thought so. You will immediately take your men out of this tower, you will be on the next flight to the king's palace and swear your allegiance to he and the throne. You will make amends cleaning up your messes with restitution were matters. You and your lineage and those of your men also are bound to the throne. A single minute deviation from this and you shall die excruciatingly painfully. This is your curse." Diana pronounced, voice like clashing thunders
"We accept" came a chorus of voices, heads bowing even low if it were, beast also howled, in acceptance of their punishment

" Now leave. Your right passage and life is guaranteed so long as you play your part" each man and beast stood and left one after the other until it was only her Filipe's team before her aura began residing back into inner cesses of her mind and body. Her soulbond still standing alert in beast form urging her to move to help the others. She took one fleeting moment to assess for wounds on Filipe. Once assured that the wounds would heal properly, she also left the hall running to aid her other friends

Filipe just stood there mouth agape at what just happened. He hadn't even realized when he had shifted back to his human skin. He wanted to go after Diana- hell his wolf was giving him a massive headache over it but she looked like she could take care of herself. He had to make sure the others within his team were alright before he went after her. He was being updated with rundown of their losses when heard saw Nathan, Dan and what was left of their team walk towards them
" We saw the carnage , we saw the bodies but what we didn't expect were the rogues and their storyline and the urge of not wanting to harm them. So could someone help explain to us what happened here - at least the abridged version" Dan asked worry etched on his face along with confusion as he looked around assessing the damage while waiting for answers which he hoped he would get
Even Filipe didn't know were to start. But he started anyways,at a point awed by what Diana did
Damn!!! She was powerful, even more powerful than himself.
Even his wolf had to agree with that part. His mate was capable of subduing the rogues without even raising a finger. Even the creature or should he said beast or whatever he could call it, was terrifying in its own right that even it's presence was enough to end any battle. Even he had to rein in his fear at the audacious beast. His mate just kept surprising him at every turn and as he walked towards the direction his mate went, he was pretty sure he would be seeing more surprises before the end of this battle.

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
New chapter as promised
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nice piece of literature
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Still feeling the hotness, pls moore shocked
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Good day fans of legacies

This is a forewarning for the next chapter I will be posting either today or tomorrow depending on when I'm thru writing it

It is going to have detailed description of graphic killing of infants death of the council members. So please bear with me in advance.

One thing you should understand is that this council members had sold their conscience to the devil and took their job of killing infants to serve their masters Nimrod and Samayaza with joy. I take no remorse in ending them the same way if not more brutally

Please once again bear with me in advance
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Lakesc: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2021
U are too much, ride on
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please I repeat again, the next chapter is not for the weak minded or faint at heart as it is very graphic in violent details on infants and adults proceed to the next chapter with caution and a strong heart

You are warned
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
This is your final warning. Proceed at your own risk. This chapter is rated 18 above as it contains detailed graphic description of violence
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Chapter 51

Some minutes prior......

Oby's soulbond's beast had been fighting with the demon beast of the Sisters of Endor for quite awhile with none having the upper hand over the other. Blades clashing, sending electric Sparks, claws slashing at each other to cause injury but not succeeding. It was a battle that was tasking in strength, stamina and agility and beast were on par.

The Sisters seeing this as an advantage to further weaken Oby, willed their demon to split and multiply into four different beast but with one target and mission- to see Oby dead. They could actually split their demons beasts and also combine them together because of the fact that they were actually demons not soulbonds.

Soulbonds were powerful entities attached to special humans. Each human had only one soulbond and the type of soulbond attached to the human depended on the task predestined for the human host. Also depending on how powerful the soulbond was, it could physically manifest itself in any copreal form it choose

Demons beasts on the other hand were summoned from the evils wandering about in the different relams the evil chose to roam and attached to a willing human host whoes heart and mind had no redemption from evil. They could also be manipulated into any copreal form and/or could be merged to form any horrific beast or creature

Oby took in the sight of the new entrants into the game and immediately knew he was at the disadvantage. He was now up against five demons beast which would task and stretch him thin in defense, knowing fully that their tactics would be to draw him out from his defensive manuever into the offensive and tire him out then they would go for the kill.

He knew this tactics, his father had taught him well, his tutors had trained him well, now it was time to apply them well. All he needed to do was maintain his defensive, however long he could, while picking the weàkest opponent throw the others off his target, before going for the kill.

Right. Very easy. Piece of cake.

Wrong. A lot if things could go horribly wrong at the expense of his life. He need help and he needed it now else he was as good as dead

He watched all five opponents, gauging them in confidence and stance. Nothing was giving out. He reached out to his soulbond, briefly explaining the situation to it. What his soulbond did astonished him and him left more confused at the crackling soulbond.

" Human, if only you knew who I am then you will not fret" was his soulbond's reply which agitated him the more just as he saw from the corner of his eyes that the five demons beast were now moving in for the kill

" If you don't do some fast, we will be chow toys for those creatures" his soulbond went silent prompting Oby to think that he was all alone. He readied himself, taking a stance just as his soulbond's beast did the same in preparation to fo fight. Then the funniest thing happened, the beast of his soulbond vanished leaving only him to fight the demon beast. Oby was confused at the sudden silence of his soulbond and the disappearance of his soulbond's beast. How was he supposed to fight without his soulbond.

The five demon beasts must have sensed Oby's vulnerability because they choose that very moment to charge at Oby. Oby willed a pole to materialize in his hands at the last minute, then picked a beast most open in it's attack- an overgrown jackal with sabre teeth shaped like fangs. He slid under the beast just as It lept into the air to attack him. Timing the beast's flight and tragectory along with his own movement, he used the sharp end of his stick to strike at the beast's chest, aiming for the heart. At the same time sending a powerful pulse into the beast, using the stick as a conduit. The attack was precise, the blow, deadly with the desired effect just as he thought it would be.

He stood up just in time to dodge clawed hands of rabid bear like creature, swerving on time to avoid a scithe wield demon. He when on defending blows and strikes from verocious demon beast for what seemed like hour but was only for some minutes, when his soulbond made it appearance again

" Nice of you to join me. Did you enjoy a relaxing nap with a foot massage" Oby thought loud enough for his soulbond to hear, each word dripping with sarcasm and Abit of fury, while manuevering away from another strike.
"Human, do be quiet. I wouldn't leave you if I didn't know that you could take care of yourself in my absence. You even managed to take out one of those monstrosity without my help. I thought you well kiddo. Having said that, it time to to end this. I am tired of playing around. Now seat back relax and enjoy." Immediately pushing Oby's consciousness to the back of his mind while his soulbond surged forward, a situation Oby was accustomed to though he was currently seething for his soulbond calling a child. But that argument was for later.

At that same moment, claws,fangs and blade aimed to take a piece of Oby froze up millimeters away from their intended target. Eyes blazing bright , he fingers to casually push away the scithe from his neck, stepped away from the three other beasts aiming to take a piece of him and just casually strolled away from tell as though nothing happened towards his intended targets - the council.

Since it was the auras of the members of the council that controlled the demonic beast and the beasts were currently frozen, hence they also were frozen. Oby walked leisurely towards them smiling slyly as he could see fear displayed in their eyes, feel it radiating through their body

" Now what do we have here?! You lot never seize to amaze me. Your prides and egos are top notch that even I, am impressed that you all think you could subdue me.

" It seems you didn't get the memo the last time we had a heart to heart discussion. And I, don't like repeating myself. Oh well, it's all seems to be your own misfortunes" Oby smiled while rendering his monologue

" First things first though. I haven't forgotten about them" he said, turning back to look at the beasts then snapped his fingers. The aura connection between the demon beast and council members was servered then turned his face back to the council members

" I wouldn't want you harmed....... just yet. You have a special place heart for the things I am going to do with you lot" he informed them before facing the demon beasts

" Ah yes." Looking at the beasts, face becoming stoic, devoid of any emotion whatsoever. He commanded

" Kill yourselves" without hesitations all four beasts turned on each other. It was a brutal fight amongst themselves, one which Oby stepped aside to avoid been caught in the frenzy and also to give those blasted council members a front view of the whole battle

After some minutes, of the four that started the fight, only one beast was left standing up - The wolfbeast.

"How very predictable" he thought to himself. Wolves were generally cunning, they love a good fight, a good chase and loved to show dominance.

The wolf beast whose eyes were red as blood. Coat, as black as night. Height and size, as a horse and who's teeth were razor sharp walked gallantly towards Oby while he just smirked at the beast before turning back to the council members all still frozen stiil, in their spots, the fear oozing out of them was choking the air around the great hall

The beast reached Oby and lowered it's head in submission to a greater power, while Oby stroked it's head and patted it's body. Once he had satisfied the wolf that it had found favour, he turned back to the council members and smirked evilly

" I didn't forget about you lot. Now that that's out way-" referring to the battle of beasts as he themed it "- you now have my undivided attention. You decided to contend without truely knowing who I was. I'm quite sure that same question is running through your heads and at the tip of your tongue but unfortunately for you, I don't want to hear any of you voices else I might not have my fun again and just slaughter you lot. Seeing my magnanimity, I decide to mute your tongues. So allow me to introduce myself" he said, taking slow deliberate steps for added effects. He smiled to himself knowing that he was a drama queen. But now the real drama was about to begin.

" I am he whom you fear the most"

" I am the justice that rules the dark

" I am he whom even your master beg or flee from"

" I am Azrael. The Grim. The Reaper"

" I AM DEATH" he snarled.

A pinch of his hold on the council members slipped, allowing them to gain partial mobility Of their body. They all fell on their knees in syc began pleading for Mercy. Eye pleading, hearts already knowing their fates

" You beg for Mercy?! YOU BEG FOR MERCY?! " Azrael was becoming more agitated as aura enveloped the whole hall darkening it

" Where was your mercy when those innocent babies cried for the same.
When you lot stabbed the continuously, dragging their suffering in other to harvest their pains for your masters."

" When those little ones pleading in tears to end their suffering, did you heed their pleas and grant them swift deaths, an ultimate mercy??!!!

" AND YOU BEG FOR MERCY FROM !!!! Their cries have reached up to the heavens crying for vegance. Their cries have been heard and your judgement from above passed.

" You all have been found wanted and your punishment is thus
Life for live, blood for blood. In the manner in which you claimed their lives, in such manner shall you die."

Azrael turned to the wolf beast to issue out his command
" Kill them slowly, tearing them one after the other limb for limb. Make sure to drag out their deaths, take as much time as you want with each of them." He whispered his command in it's ears earning a growl in approval before stalking slowly toward the still frozen council members. It's was the ultimate predator, and they, were his prey, ripe for it's picking
It continued stalking slowly, surveying it's prey, savouring the stench of fear that permeated the air, licking it's lips and exposing it razor sharp teeth as if trying to remember this moment.

Then it pounced..... On it's first victim, the female screaming her lungs in pain as her wrist was quite literally chewed off. That was the beginning of the frenzy

A female walked to his side and stood by him as they both watched the wolf work it's magic on the council members.

" Azrael. Alway the drama queen. Though I must say, you've gone soft. Is it because of the human? He must either have a thight leash on you or you care enough to have given these vile abominations an honorable death"

Azrael eyed her before replying
" Says the one whose human is mated to a wolf and turning all mushy a out the mating business. That same human, surprisingly caged her and her excesses. I think we would have actually been in the same boat if my human actually caged me. But I was just relaxing and taking my time

" Uhmm" was the female's response to show that she believed him in his dreams.
"I just need three minutes with that blasted bitch called Samathiel for that stupid mating bond. Oh things I crave to do to her for this cupid shit she pulled on my human." She whined in annoyance
Bone could be heard being crushed and grinded. The wolf had just taken off another head and busy crushing the skull with it Hinde teeth when it took note of the new entrant for the first time. The beast spat out the remains of the cranium and brain matter, looked at the female and tilted its head funnily in assessing her. When she noticed it's attention on her, she laughed and wave at it

"Oh don't stop on my account." She said and it huffed in annoyance for disturbing it's fun then turned to it next victim. It grabbed the female and shook it head roughly so that her right hands could be detached from her body. A blood curled scream tore through the hall but help would not come. The hand seemed stubborn so it shook it's head with more vigor, moving the female side to side like a rag doll. It finally detached itself from her body.

" Well too bad you won't be given that chance. Besides they have very very creative plans waiting for her so don't sweat it. Just don't interfer with the bond. We are just to observe and protect and late fate take its cause in their normal lives."
Azrael admonish

" You're beginning to sound like my human's father and uncle. Overprotective, irritating and "never a dull moment with them" bastards."

" And you love them for that" Azrael interjected

" And I love them for that" she answered, smiling a true smile at him before turning back to the beast that was at number five victim

" So what are you going to do with it when its through with it work" the female asked

" I'll be sending it back to it's realm."

" Good. I also think it's best you close this scene. Some people are about to pee in their pants and have nightmares for the rest of their lives" she said tilting her head to the side. He looked also to see the werewolves and human allies starring at the beast of a wolf. Fear and awe in their eyes. Azrael sighed and muttered under his breath
" while others will be scared for life. Bunch of Fun killers" and walked towards the beast, telling it that when it was done, it was free to return to its realm, instructing it not to ever be used for evil but also kill any evil being who summoned it to commit evil act. The wolf bowed it's head again before turning back to it chore.

" Happy now Zuriel" he feined sadness and annoyance as he raised a cloak to cover the scene.
She shook her head at her head at his antics looking back at the men and wolves. Most didn't have the heart to stomach the scene before them and retch the contents of their stomachs. Some fainted a thousand times while the rest just stood there, pale in fright and uneasiness.

She scanned the crowd of those standing until brown eyes met with cerulean ones. Smiling slyly and whispered to Azrael

" All brawns but no spine"

" I was going for chicken livered but that would do too"

" I thinks we best get in there the female now known as Zuriel said " Linda, Agnes and my guardian, Nathaniel are making Samayaza pop a vessel." Zuriel informed him

" It wouldn't be the first. I literally had to separate from my human and live him vulnerable for some minutes in other to enshield the entire building from blast fallout Of their clash. Those protectors, especially the red hair is an embodiment of a no filter tongue,a push button mouth and a trouble marker all in one package" Azrael was referring to Linda.

" She must have really done a number on you to describe her this perfectly"

" You have no idea " he muttered before changing the topic

" What of the others?" Azrael asked

" We'll meet them there with my human's father" he nodded in acknowledgement then he vanished followed by her leaving Filipe and his team short of words as from this point on they could go no further. This knowledge infuriated Filipe to no small end even as side surveyed the mess all around him

Who truely was his mate and Oby that they could wrought such destruction and still chat so freely as if nothing happened

But instead of scaring him, it made him more determined to know his mate more

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by xaviercasmir(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Wow nice chapter bro. Just say this amazing story yesterday and it has been an excellent work.
Keep it up
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Lakesc: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2021
Thanks for the update... Dis council members suffer sha
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by animides(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2021
FEED US MORE!!!!!
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Deo7(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Great story welcome back
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thanks so much for the update,pls let have some more grin
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Good day fans of legacies

Sorry dis not an update. I have been struggling for the past three days with the next chapter but I can't seem to just flow with the vibe. I have had to rewrite time and time again but it's not flowing like it use to be

It's safe to say I have my first ever writers block and trust me, it ain't pretty. I just hope to get back in the swag and complete this book . I had previously said that there were three chapters left, but I wrote on I found out that if I were to squeeze all that information in three chapters then the book becomes a wonderful nonsense to the readers. So what I initially planned for 3 chapters is now pushing to 7 chapters.

That confusion is scattering my poor brain on were to put what. So please bear with me. Hopefully buy Monday or Tuesday my writers block would have cleared enough to get you guys and update

Thanks for you understanding

2 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
@Emempaul do take some deserved rest and try to connect with things that motivate you, I believe I speak for many when I say "take your time,and come back better'
You're stronger than you think cool
Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Chapter 52

Some minutes prior......

Andre and Alva had just gotten to the pulpit to lay hold on the scroll when a voice stopped them

" I don't think that that belongs to you." A voice said but no person was seen, causing them to look cautiously all around them to find were the voice came from. When they saw no one, they made to take the scroll again but the voice stopped them again

" Taking what doesn't belong to you is called stealing" the voice said again but no owner was seen. Alva decided to play to the game the voice was pushing at

" I actually don't deal with faceless cowards who hide in the shadows to fight" she responded harshly inorder to rile up their faceless opponent. Alva had her suspicions on who they were up against and if who she thought they were was right, then they were in for a whole new level of shit.

The voice laughed humourlessly at her condescending tone, drifting all around them, making it hard for them to pinpoint a location

" You think I'm a coward because I chose not to show my face or are you trying to rile me up for me to slip and make a mistake?. All you needed to do was ask me and I would have made myself visible to you both.

She smiled knowing that she finally got what she wanted from his reply- the Visceroy of The Death Whispers. They hated been called cowards in any form. And were just as ready to cause havoc to empires that so much as even address their least as a coward.

The DEATH Whispers were not one to make enemies with as they commanded legions of assassin's versed in the dark arts and armed with deadly skill set. It was rumoured that they too were from a descendants of watchers who had managed to escape the flood by creating realms or in the lay man's terms, other worlds that were parallel to Earth

If the rumors were anything to go by then they were up against a very formidable enemy, who's power may just be a little below that of Samayaza

" Actually, I now know all I needed to know Visceroy of The Death Whispers" once she uttered those words, she switched to a language foreign to Andre but very familiar to the Visceroy. It was an ancient Lama tongue only spoken by the The Whispers. But she was not just speaking, she was chanting a spell which followed by an powerful pulse blast that rocked the entire chamber causing someone to fall on the ground to his knees

He laughed again as he stood up on his feet
" What was it with this guy and laughing" she thought to her self

" Woah! It's been quite a while since I was knocked off my high pedestal. So the rumors were true, the daughter was also blessed" then gazed at Andre's " and also the son too. This is one powerful family bloodline you all have. I'm really impressed and that you have great command of the Lama tongue, speaks a great deal about you" he smirked, stepping closer to them.

Andre was not taking his eyes off this new, unknown enemy. Keenly scrutinizing him and his aura which reeked of pure dominance and power. He decided to make himself small and inconsequential inorder to study the man before them and his threat level, giving Alva full rein in probing him.

From the little he could gather ,it seemed that this was not their first meeting due to their familiarity. Alva confidently matched forward a few steps to face him. She was not backing down despite his intimidating aura.

" Visceroy Gallagher, you will do well to remember in who's presence you stand and what words you utter. We have given you and your miserable lot, a very long rope and unfortunately it is coming to the end of that line. Repent while you still have the chance." Though she knew she was just drawing the inevitable, she too wanted to play games.

" Unfortunately for you Alva, we are not answerable to you. Your "holier-are-we" bunch of misprioritized vigilante group don't give us orders. Secondly we quite enjoy our life as it currently is with no so called poke nose supreme being dictating our will.

Now, as to the reason you are here. I cannot let you take that scroll. It belongs to my master , so if you will be so kind as to step away from the pulpit, I would be very grateful." The man known to Alva as Gallagher instructed them.
At that, Andre finally stepped up, interrupting him. It was time to stop the talking and end this fast.

" Actually, it belongs to us. The moment Samayaza released his life essence from it cage within the scroll, that very moment, he forfeited ownership and the scroll became open season. Just as that very moment, your death sentences were passed" he immediately sent an electric like force blast towards the Visceroy with intentions to test his adversary. The Visceroy battered it away from himself with easy and smirked again

" Is that all you've got. Geezz! With all the hype flying all around, I was really expecting something more out of the ordinary not some cheap conjurer's trick. If you really was some tutorials and really want to throw a blast like a man, this is how it's done boy " the hue of Gallagher's Aura expanded and blast after blast of electrical charge from every angle striking at the sheild Alva had immediately raised to protect themselves. The constant bombardment of the shield was putting a strain on her.

" Nice thinking, pissing off an elemental demi-god. Now Find a way to get his attention off me, the lightening blasts are draining me." Alva cried out to Andre. He tried to reinforce Alva's shield but she shook her head

" Try and get his attention off me. I hold as long as I can." Andre nodded, his mind moving quickly into action, calculating every possible move he could make. He finally came up with an idea, sending a silent prayer to the heavens that it work in their favour.

" I'll be right back. I need to call out my real powers to the surface, it requires me to go into a trance please hold the shield as long as you can" he told Alva and didn't wait for her reply before entering a meditation state.

Alva cursed and cussed at Andre but resigned to reinforcing the shield

Searching deeper into his mind than he had ever gone in a long while , he searched for the familar stream that was flowing with gyrating power. He had once visited this stream in his visions when he had first come into his powers. Back then, he was afraid to proceed further as he didn't understand what the gyrating stream meant to him , and it's significance to his powers. If what he thought was right, then tapping into his real powers of being a legacy via that stream would enable him have a level playing field in the fight with Gallagher 'cos right now, deep down their hearts, they knew that were no match for him.

With quick strides, he neared the stream and torched it without hesitation but nothing happened. He splashed the imaginative water around and waited for something to happen,but to his dismay, nothing happened

" He was screwed!" He thought to himself as He tried severally but nothing worked. He fell on his knees in defeat. Alva was definitely screwed as he knew that her shield wouldn't last any longer. He had been banking on this as their last resort, but now, all was lost

" What makes you say that?" Asked a voice

" Because I tried tapping from the power flowing within the stream to boost my powers so as to enable us have a fighting chance against Gallagher. The stream won't lend me it's powers. He way too strong for us to defeat

" Says who?" The voice asked again, this time the voice held and edge bordering on anger.

It was then Andre was broken for stupor and standing up rigidly he looked around but didn't see any body. He immediately stood rigidly then tentatively asked

" Who Said that?"

" Is it who said what that matters to you or how to defeat that bully currently draining Alva off her strength" the voice said

" At this point, who said what is irrelevant. Please whoever you are I beg that you lease me a bit from your of infinite powers so that I can fight Gallagher"

" But you don't get it do. The power is not mine to give" the vioce replied causing Andre's shoulders to fall in defeat

" - it was never mine to give because I am you and you are me. I am the manifestation of your true self, the embodiment of your mission. I am the representation of the power flowing within you . But now the battle that now rages is beyond you and it is time that I rise and become who we were meant to be. "

Andre had a double mind that this Being might posses him and trap him inside his own mind while it used it body to do whatever it pleased.

The Being sensed his hesitation and proceeded to allay his fears.

" Fear not, for I see your fears and hear your thoughts and misgivings. Remember that I am you and you are me. I will never do what tanishes our body and reputation or go against your will as it is also mine."

" Why now?"Andre asked still sceptical about the whole issue. Why not when he was lonely and long for a friend. Why not when he was made to feel like a failure. Why not when the bullies felt they were more better than him. Why not.. He took a deep breath to calm his raging anger

" Because you didn't call to me. Many times I had tried to help, tried to force an ascension but I was bound to silence except you specifically called to me for aid.
Now, you called and I answered. That and the fact that my time had finally come for me to ascend with my brethren and fight the evil that seek to subjugate and condemn man to eternal damnation."

Andre suddenly remembered why he was here in the first place and became frantic.

" We need to help my cousin. My God! Alva! We need to help Alva. She's still waiting for me. Damnit! I'm here having chitchat with you, while she's out there with that maniac and her powers are weakening."

The voice chuckled " that human is anything but a weakling. But don't take my words for it, see it for yourself." The vioce then commanded. " Rise. For now, we fight

..…...............

Alva had been holding the barrier strong, which in turn was deflecting energy blast been thrown at them. She was not a defensive kind of girl. She liked to in charge,going all out on the offensive howbeit tactically.

On a normal day, the Visceroy would have been a hectic fight, being that he drew his source of power from the Wells of Damnation. Even at that, she would have still kicked his ass to hell and beyond. After all, she had done it before, she could do it again, but her current precarious position in which she was, an offensive meant Andre would be exposed, given his current state - he chose the wrong moment to go into a deep trance. What was he thinking of or trying to achieve.

" Bloody males" she brooded to nobody in particular as she kept hold the shield strong

During the course of bombardment from Gallagher, a strike had passed through a weakened portion of the shield and struck her on her thigh.

She screamed.
But not out of pain. No, it was purely out of annoyance , frustration and pent up anger. There was nothing more bad than an angry Alva and fortunately, Gallagher would have first hand experience in facing the wrath Alva in its truest form

She immediately let go the shield, stamped her left foot on the ground and snarled. Five sigils, burning bright as light, appeared, she didn't hesitate to send them after Gallagher, who barely dodged them

" Nice shot Alva" a voice she recognized said prompting her to stop her next attack mid way and looked at Andre but only this time she knew that this was not Andre himself, as his blue of hiseyes had become deeper and brighter .
His Sentinel had finally ascended.
" Finally!!! " she exclaimed.
"- How nice of you to finally join me Sandalphon. Was you rest relaxing enough ? Are you now calm and refreshed?" Each word she spoke was dripping of sarcasm. She fenced off another attack from Gallagher and replied with torrents of successive blast then created a force, shaping it nto a spare, without hesitat shot it towards the idiot. She missed the intended target of his heart by inches only strike his left arm.

He screamed in pain and then vanished. She huffed in satisfaction then turned all her attention to the Sentinel standing beside her

" Don't be like that Alva. You know my human has not been reunited with me since that night many human years ago.. I had to explain somethings to him so that he could have better grasp of the situation and enable a smooth ascension" he pleaded trying to explain so that Alva could understand

" All I'm saying is that you chose a wrong time to do that Sandalphon. And don't think that that fool has run off. He's going to be back any minute now. Ragon, his demon, will definitely not be happy" she complained back at him

" Well, I guess we best get prepared. This is not a fight for you then, so I suggest you best summon Aurielle" Sandalphon suggested to Alva to which she huffed out loud again in annoyance then closed her eyes for some seconds before opening it again to reveal purple set of eyes that zeroed in on him

" if I were not in a good mood and also truely missed you, I would honestly be having creative thoughts on how best to deal with you, Sal" a now ascended Aurielle threatened flatly as she strode toward him and gave him a warm hug

" I honestly don't know who's character robbed off on who Elle. You and Alva have such charming ways of welcoming."

" Are you suggesting that I have a stick shoved up my ass, Sal ?!" She asked , eyes narrowing deeper at him, facial expression expressing irritation

" O come on Elle. Your human has got move sense of humor than you"
The chitchat continued for awhile with both exchanging jabs at each other before the telltale sign of a drop in the air pressure around the chamber was felt, signifying that a portal was opening.

" I guess after all the delays, Ragon finally decided to make an entry and join us" chimed Sandalphon a vortex with dark hues of gray and black appeared in the epicenter of the chamber. It spiralled together yet not mixing or entwined with each other.

A shadow formed in it's midst, enlarging itself as it drew closer to the gateway. Majestically, it walked, bidding it's time to reveal itself. It's aura screamed for attention.

The two Sentinels watched with keen eyes every move it made as it stuttered out of the gateway into the chamber. The demon that now worn Gallagher's face first paid them no attention by surveying the chamber. Once it's curiosity was satisfied, its eyes lock in on the scroll still on the pulpit.

" I think I'll have that" it said, voice deeper and rougher than before, and snapped it's fingers. The scroll disappeared from it's former location and appeared in its hands.

A crazy, humourless laugh was heard that caught the demon's attention, even Sandalphon's was caught off guard for some seconds at Aurielle's antics

" Ragon you true are disappointing me big time. So you came out of nowhere to waltz into here like you own the place, took the scroll and off you go. Did you actually think it would be that easy or were you hoping to create some kind of drama before the main fight.?"

Aurielle was more amused than angry which made Ragon pause and really look at the two Sentinels who stood causally like they had no care in the world. Their stance of being at ease meant they had everything in control that even taking the scroll didn't ruffle them, the supposed main object of their coming here in the first place.

Ragon looked at the scroll and discovered he had been duped and what he held was just ordinary paper. A snicker was heard and it turned out to be coming from the male Sentinel when Ragon raised his eyes to find who dared to mocked him which drove him even more infuriated than before.

" And now he discovers that with all his bragging , arrogance and pride, all he has in his hand is an ordinary piece of paper. How unfortunate." Sandalphon careless said,pouring salt on injury. Ragon's hand formed into a fist, squeezing the paper before bursting into flames. He roared in anger, throwing the flames still burning on his hands toward the two Sentinels. And so started the battle.

Hunter walked in on a fierce battle between a demon and two Sentinels. He could tell who they were by the color of their auras. While the natural aura of Sentinels came in different calming shades, like that of Ian, that of the demon was a depressing shade of darkness and indicator of their poisonous and treacherous nature. They were yet to notice his presence so he retreated to the corner, camouflaging his essence and stifling his aura so that he could watch without interference

What surprised him more was the human body the demon possessed. Gallagher- the Grand Visceroy of The Death Whispers, a shadowy group whose activities bordered mainly political and more recently, competition assassination and high stakes gambling. It was rumoured that they had once seated and unseated kings and queens, created wars out of boredom, played chess with people's lives by creating strange diseases that wiped out many just to pique their curiosity on how nature would respond to a threat on the humans.

All these might had been rumors to others but to him. He knew their truth and what they were capable of was far much worse than these as they dabbled in far reaching and dastardly acts than just the assassins for pay or greeded after money and fame

1 Like

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2021
(Condt)

Gallagher on a normal day was an Imposing presence, an indomitable, forged from the various wars he had fought during his entire life time. Poking his nose to into what didn't concern him. Manipulating and strong arming men and women to do his bidding, bowing down to his every whimps and caprice.
Now add Ragon, his demon, to the mix- a very aggressive, oppressive and territorial demon, whose very nature is to dominate, subdue , subjugate and/or annihilate any and all whom it perceived as a threat or weakling - a reason he had kept at arms length anything that dealt even remotely connected to those danmed fools called Death Whispers. And when a meeting could not be avoided , then nothing was traced back to him or whom he was.

Sentinels were way out of their league on this one . And unless he helped them quick, they were in over their heads

The fight raged on with both Sentinels no having and upper hand over Gallagher's demon. And their frustration was very visible. Ragon was holding his own strong against them even though he was outnumbered. Ragon saw an opportunity with Aurielle's weak defense and proceeded to exploit it in other to even out the playing field as he was tiring out from the constant baraging assault

Sandalphon saw the killer blow aimed at Elle and moved to block it leaving his side exposed . In the last second, Ragon turned his strike towards Sal, who was his intended target in the first instance. Sal saw it a little too late when the claws were inches from him. Elle saw the strike too late to react

Ragon claws were just millimeters away from his intended target when all of a sudden, he was no longer there. He quickly turned around to seek Aurielle out but she too was far from his grasp. The surprise on their faces showed that even they, were stuned and didn't know what happened. Ragon felt a presence behind him and swiftly turned to see the familiar face his had not seen in quite a while. A face that brought him torturous dreams and plagued his nightmares. A face that reminded him of a time Gallagher was the opposite of who his was now. A face that also showed him the outcome of this very day's battle.
How could he forget the face that has made his sleep restless for the past four mouths. A face that reminded him of his Sharuna and also a reminder of his failure as a husband and father - his son - Hunter and also the reason he, Ragon would died today

"Hello Father"

3 Likes

Re: LEGACIES - THE HARBINGER OF DEATH ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:27am On Aug 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Introvert (a Short Story) / Loving Tyler / The Godfather By Mario Puzo Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 239
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.