Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos (19943 Views)

BBNaija's Alex Unusual Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Bbnaija Alex Unusual Celebrates 3 Million Followers With Sexy Photos / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Bbnaija star Alex Unusual shares adorable video clip dancing with her mother and another adorable photo of her father as she appreciates them for her upbringing in her new post.
Parents are just the best gift we can ever have. Always appreciate your parent.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-love-you-both-to-the-moon-alex-unusual-celebrates-her-parent-shares-adorable-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:27am On Jun 24, 2019
wink smiley wow

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by kerzhim(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Family is the most important in our lives. Nice gesture

9 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Sonfethopia: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2019
shocked
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by ShitHead(m): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Seems my eyes are deceiving me.

Is that her father there or just a black and white umbrella?
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by sammymama: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2019
Awesome
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Na her mama be that so? She young o! Still very much fuckable undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by HARDBUOI: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by GenFunction: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Alex the Dancer....disciplinary committee grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Kwamecron(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Ok
I see
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by tstx(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Yawn
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Jerkules: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Looks more like a senior sister to me. Milf AF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by OSUigboKiller: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2019
diboul43:
very nice of her
I have the app and it's free
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Pavore9: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

I hope you will also be comfortable if your own mother was thought of in such way.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Jerkules: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

I have the app and it's free
Name of d app abeg grin
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Old mama youngie
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2019
Hnmm
Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by boban007: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2019
WHICH KAIN PARACHUTE HER FATHER COME WEAR.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Celebrates Her Parents, Shares Photos by ItsJagaban: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

I would like to say that of your mother.
Don't you think before saying stuffs?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey With Pasuma In A Throwback Photo / Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.