Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards (51253 Views)

Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Kiss After Winning Some Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Pavarottii(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This Burna girl fine o
Unfortunately her toto no fit tight
It can't and shall never be tight based on my calculations

No no I disagree it can't!
[img]https:///view/shannon-sharpe-undisputed-nope-no-smh-gif-12504325.gif[/img]

Pukesangry angry angry angry
Pervert...
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by HomorBj(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Tintinnoty:
Stefflon is quietly "chopping" life with Oluwa'Burna and one yeye girl keep crushing on him, updating her whatsapp status with Burna Boy pictures every seconds.

inside life m,it is bound to happen,lmao
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Freestainworld(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Beauty and the beast.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Pavarottii(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2019
starbuck:
I have been purposely avoiding threads like this but una keep it churning and forcing it down my throat...

So what eventually did we learn from it undecided undecided
U and ur likes are hypocrites...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by adecz: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Correct poossssy.... cool wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by cococandy(f): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2019
If she was Nigerian, she would be olosho to him.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This Burna girl fine o

u funny die
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by danjalingo: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2019
They dressed to the award ceremony as if they are going to bed.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by mrchev(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2019
I wonder if the girl truly love this guy,his money or his cassava. I believe time will tell sha
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by jrusky(m): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Mk12:
Make this girl no go bankrupt burna boy o

Hhhmmm....good thought. You are smart you get the body language cirrect.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Gabson001(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2019
This girl cute biko
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Isoduwa(m): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2019
starbuck:
I have been purposely avoiding threads like this but una keep it churning and forcing it down my throat...

Learn how to mind your 4ucking business

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Check out my lovely website for 17 facts about Steff Don
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2019
Person wey don lick my prick wella nah it this one dey carry upandan. Steflon my ex
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by majamajic(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2019
starbuck:

why not post a thread , let's learn from u , I hate people like u

a Nigerian street boy won a BET award is no news to u

meanwhile in the past u have created about 42 posts none made the Front Page , and u are perfect ,
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Princeofasia: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This Burna girl fine o

lol wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by ruggedtimi(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2019
see wetin Ned suppose spend money on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by UC0UC(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2019
This one that her gown tear reach up like this, hope she is wearing bom shot or just pant?
Women have really made sexuality so cheap. View for all.. shocked
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by UC0UC(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2019
This one that her gown tear reach up like this, hope she is wearing bom shot or just pant?
Women have really made sexuality so cheap. View for all.. shocked
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by philip0906(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Pavarottii:

U and ur likes are hypocrites...
Ignore such ediots...They see dozens and dozens of topics in front page alongside over 20 boards to pick from, with varying degree of content they decide to click and drop foolish comments on a thread talking about how the the thread is not educative.

Bunch of psychos

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Lokoyen(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2019
starbuck:

Wetin we go do na! Na dis useless posts full nairaland now.

Gone are those days front page news are educative. Today if it's not Regina and Ned nwoko it would be tonto .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Pavarottii(m): 9:20am On Jun 24, 2019
philip0906:

Ignore such ediots...They see dozens and dozens of topics in front page alongside over 20 boards to pick from, with varying degree of content they decide to click and drop foolish comments on a thread talking about how the the thread is not educative.

Bunch of psychos
He even rushed for front page....
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by seancombs617: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2019
iTearHerToto:
This Burna girl fine o

U no get sense walai grin grin
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Noah2gud(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by ledamaster(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2019
cococandy:
If she was Nigerian, she would be olosho to him.

haba babe. as you fine like this? o guess you were one before your boyfrined spent on you abi?
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by ledamaster(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2019
kikiwendy:
My favourite.. They look good together
i tell you. by the way we will look even better together.
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by OdefaGirl(f): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stefflon Don gushes over Burna boy as she says "My Baby".
What actually do you want me to do with this news @Op angry
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
i hope they last tho. undecided
Re: Burna Boy And Stefflon Don At The BET Awards by booksrite(f): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wetin we go do na! Na dis useless posts full nairaland now.Gone are those days front page news are educative. Today if it's not Regina and Ned nwoko it would be tonto .

sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.