Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos (32803 Views)

Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos by Harold4lyf(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Centino:

on the contrary, people living with disability would rather you asked them. They prefer that to moping at them or feeling sorry for them. They are mostly at peace with their situation and are happy to explain.
centibaba abeg when the next update go land...the suspense day kill me
Re: Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos by Centino: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Harold4lyf:

centibaba abeg when the next update go land...the suspense day kill me

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.