Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (22039 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
you deserve a national award for this your comment
grin
Obainoneandonly:
you deserve a national award for this your comment
haha guy thanks.i tire for dat bros o. take for example for auchi in edo state dat is a muslim area and have a number of hausa and fulani ladies residing there...there are etsako muslim girls who also wear hijabs just as the hausa ladies but u will be able to diffrentiate a hausa girl on hijab from an auchi girl on hijab from their body stature and their accent. even if igbo babe wear all d hijabs in d world and speak hausa to me i go still know know say na igbo girl just be looking at her appearance.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2019
lefulefu:
grin haha guy thanks.i tire for dat bros o. take for example for auchi in edo state dat is a muslim area and have a number of hausa and fulani ladies residing there...there are etsako muslim girls who also wear hijabs just as the hausa ladies but u will be able to diffrentiate a hausa girl on hijab from an auchi girl on hijab from their body stature and their accent. even if igbo babe wear all d hijabs in d world and speak hausa to me i go still know know say na igbo girl just be looking at her appearance.
exactly,but some people won't understand. me I can even tell through their facial look,no matter the hijab. except she's wearing a full veil
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
exactly,but some people won't understand. me I can even tell through their facial look,no matter the hijab. except she's wearing a full veil
lol most ppl here understand wat we saying.say a babe just wear hijab and person just assume say na hausa then dat person must be very dull.and as u yarn am yes na only wen she wear dat full veil wey dey cover all d face den u no fit identify her.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
lefulefu:
lol most ppl here understand wat we saying.say a babe just wear hijab and person just assume say na hausa then dat person must be very dull.and as u yarn am yes na only wen she wear dat full veil wey dey cover all d face den u no fit identify her.
of course,but with the full veil on the only way to identify her is through her accent. she can't hide dat
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
of course,but with the full veil on the only way to identify her is through her accent. she can't hide dat
very true jor
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
OGA stop behaving like a child. d guy was probably following our convo and later asked me if u have sent the money,I told him no. Dats why he mentioned you and asked you why. I don't know d dude
Sending the money as how? Are you that's poor?
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Oma307 post=79697783][/quote]Is it your right for me to send you money. Please don't quote me again
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
24SEVEN:

You no get shishi, you come dey brag. E be lyk say your mumu na follow come.
How many moniker do you have?

After abusing me and my people, and shamelessly you are begging me for money and expect me to give you. I'll rather give a pig than you. Gtfoh
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by chigo5(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Cultural, religious differences. They are taught we are infidels and should be unevenly yoked with.

Come to think of it, I've never dated an hausa before sef... They are the best people to get genuine help from though. Not others b looking for pant before they help you,thst if they help after you naively give them.

Man gotta b wise with these niggazz
whr in awka etiti u frm
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Sending the money as how? Are you that's poor?
you are very funny. did I tell you dat I need money. aren't you the one bragging dat you are going to pay me back all the money have given to your folks down here in Lagos. now you are turning around asking me stupid question if am dat poor. you are a complete fool.

and FYI I only have one moniker,those other people quoting you are surprised' at your stupidity but am not I don't expect more from you. after all no b ABOKI you be

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
you are very funny. did I tell you dat u need money. aren't you the one bragging dat you are going to pay me back all the money have given to your folks done here in Lagos. bow you are turning around asking me stupid question if am dat poor. you are a complete fool
You're the fool. How on earth will I send money to you among all people after all the abuse and foolishly you send the account number. You want to collect money from that same Hausa beggar?

can't you have pride for 1sec

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You're the fool. How on earth will I send money to you among all people after all the abuse and foolishly you send the account number. You want to collect money from that same Hausa beggar?

can't you have pride for 1sec
everybody knows dat you are d fool here. some have called you out and tell you point and plain. you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
everybody knows dat you are d fool here. some have called you out and tell you point and plain. you should be ashamed of yourself
You are the shameless person. The same person you abuse is still the same person you are dropping account number for. Is this how you shameless? Where do you people come from? I'll rather die than ask for help from you
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obodo999(m): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
When I give, I don't expect anything in return mind you. He simply gives all he can as his heart leads. I don't look for instant reward. This one u sounding like a pastor this cold afternoon sha

Lol at Pastors and cold weather.

I am not a pastor and I am not even religious. I don't live in Nigeria and the weather was warm today.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Cultural, religious differences. They are taught we are infidels and should be unevenly yoked with.

Come to think of it, I've never dated an hausa before sef... They are the best people to get genuine help from though. Not others b looking for pant before they help you,thst if they help after you naively give them.

Man gotta b wise with these niggazz

Come to Abuja and Kano and see them looking for pants before helping you. Gone are those days, now they see it as conquest to take slice of women.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by 123kidda: 5:38am On Jun 27, 2019
After listening to the posts and write ups from everyone, my desire has changed i.e "to marry a pretty muslim woman".
N.B. I am from the south.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2019
Obodo999:

Lol at Pastors and cold weather.

I am not a pastor and I am not even religious. I don't live in Nigeria and the weather was warm today.
OK. Odinma.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2019
chigo5:
whr in awka etiti u frm
Umunoc...
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2019
ejibaba:

Come to Abuja and Kano and see them looking for pants before helping you. Gone are those days, now they see it as conquest to take slice of women.
Nawaooo... Only God can help one
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:23am On Jun 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
You are the shameless person. The same person you abuse is still the same person you are dropping account number for. Is this how you shameless? Where do you people come from? I'll rather die than ask for help from you
swerve modafuucker you ave no dignity. its part of d money we give to your peeps down here that they sent to fools like you up north for upkeeps. and u say u want to pay me back. I knew you can't ,that's why I took d bait and I was right after all
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Kingsteve(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2019
123kidda:
After listening to the posts and write ups from everyone, my desire has changed i.e "to marry a pretty muslim woman".
N.B. I am from the south.
I've always, always and will always fantasize about having a relationship with a Fulani lady.
Those women are so pretty-beautiful!
Dammnnn....
E get one wey be my friend now sef, but I want more!
She's gorgeous, well-educated, and of course...too much paper rest. but I know say na very loooooooooong thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Where that Hausa man wey dey here, any tips on how to win a muslim girl's heart?
At least contribute positively to this thread, instead of the insults.
Thanks!

Cc:abdulazeez1002

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by chigo5(m): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Umunoc...
am from Umunocha too
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2019
chigo5:
am from Umunocha too
My brother
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by OfficialAPCNig: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2019
ladiesreject:
No matter how the southerners try to deny it, there are more decent girls in northern Nigeria than there are in southern Nigeria. An average southern girl is a cheap prostitute.

Someone up there said it's inferiority complex and that even their male counterparts can't match them.
Match you in what exactly? Cultism, Armed robbery, kidnapping, killings or rape? PERVERTS

All ye southerners talking nonsense about the northerners, they will continue ruling you.
You will continue begging us to get considered for a federal government appointment.

Some people that have never traveled outside their zones are there talking nonsense.

I was in south east recently, I started wondering why the igbos are always insulting hausas of underdevelopment.
The best southeastern state is not more developed than the best northern state. So what?

Owerri is the biggest disappointment for me.

All ye southerners, stop badmouthing the northerners cos they'll rule over you guys forever.

Inugo?
My first time of seeing a storey building built with mud was in Katsina.

There are more mud houses in the North than the entire population of the South.

Good roads and electricity alone don't equate to development.

Use your head.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

I've always, always and will always fantasize about having a relationship with a Fulani lady.
Those women are so pretty-beautiful!
Dammnnn....
E get one wey be my friend now sef, but I want more!
She's gorgeous, well-educated, and of course...too much paper rest. but I know say na very loooooooooong thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Where that Hausa man wey dey here, any tips on how to win a muslim girl's heart?
At least contribute positively to this thread, instead of the insults.
Thanks!

Cc:abdulazeez1002

The simple way to win a hausa girl heart is you should be ready for marriage. Don't be like a playboy. Just be serious and don't double date. And most importantly be a Muslim. Because it's a sin for a Muslim girl to marry a Christian guy. But it's permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian girl but not advisable.
That's why mostly our girls don't date southern guys. They know it's a waste of time since its can result to marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by chigo5(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My brother
gud
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Kingsteve(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
The simple way to win a hausa girl heart is you should be ready for marriage. Don't be like a playboy. Just be serious and don't double date. And most importantly be a Muslim. Because it's a sin for a Muslim girl to marry a Christian guy. But it's permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian girl but not advisable.
That's why mostly our girls don't date southern guys. They know it's a waste of time since its can result to marriage
Hmmm...
Very strong thing!
Thanks for your input.

Let's all learn to live peacefully and cohabit with each other, regardless of tribe, religion and culture.
We're still the same humans at the end of the day.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
Very strong thing!
Thanks for your input.

Let's all learn to live peacefully and cohabit with each other, regardless of tribe, religion and culture.
Peace!
That's true

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
Very strong thing!
Thanks for your input.

Peace!
yeah. You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nawaooo... Only God can help one

Before... It's good
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Shugavee(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Quality20:
no lie b ds o. all Hausa muslim guys are circumcised. it's an obligation
I said what I said n it’s fact, people who even do r the educated and exposed ones.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Shugavee:
I said what I said n it’s fact, people who even do r the educated and exposed ones.
. Except if you have a primary evidence I can't believe you, ie u bring forward 2 or more samples to prove ur point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.