Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (22116 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Ryabcool(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Lol.
Send your Aza.

Gaskiya Yan renin hankali ne yan iskan
make I drop my own aza too? Just airtime is fine with me grin grin
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by 123kidda: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
The simple way to win a hausa girl heart is you should be ready for marriage. Don't be like a playboy. Just be serious and don't double date. And most importantly be a Muslim. Because it's a sin for a Muslim girl to marry a Christian guy. But it's permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian girl but not advisable.
That's why mostly our girls don't date southern guys. They know it's a waste of time since its can result to marriage

No wonder Habibah turned me down embarassed
abdulazeez1002:
The simple way to win a hausa girl heart is you should be ready for marriage. Don't be like a playboy. Just be serious and don't double date. And most importantly be a Muslim. Because it's a sin for a Muslim girl to marry a Christian guy. But it's permissible for a Muslim man to marry a Christian girl but not advisable.
That's why mostly our girls don't date southern guys. They know it's a waste of time since its can result to marriage

No wonder Habibah turned me down
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by schumastic(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Amarabae:
Crap,
Igbo guys are very OK with Igbo girls,
Why will an Igbo guy be salivating over Hausa girls.

The thing weak me sincerely.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Kingsteve(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2019
schumastic:

The thing weak me sincerely.
What does she know?
She probably speaks out of ignorance.
Some of the Fulani/Hausa babes in Abuja are too sweet, let alone those in the core north, hidden away from the rest of Naija, only to be enjoyed by their kind.

If not for the religious and cultural differences, I can bet my bottom dollar, that more Igbo guys will marry these northern sweethearts.

1 Like

Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by chikwudikaduna: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
we igbos do sleep with their ashwo in d north sha
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
chikwudikaduna:
we igbos do sleep with their ashwo in d north sha
how many of them have you bleep
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Suleletul: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2019
I think we must not have to look at the locations, status, and other material properties for choosing someone to love. It is important to judge the soul of a person for having a relation with him/her. I am blessed that I have the right people in my life and I have materialism. Thanks
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by TheExecutioner: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2019
Offpoint1:
You've never been to the North I guess and your number 2 point is the most useless of them all.

When I was in the north every evening is like a freaking Noah Ark, you can passed by any house by evening time without seeing Hausa girls hanging around with their boyfriends and the worst... most of them are below 17.

At many occasions I've seen Hausas girls being banged in their parents backyards under under their hijabs.
I know how many times some of them ran away from home to stay with boyfriends old enough to be their father for weeks.

So, sir, with all due respect... shove that your conservative down the deepest part of your black azz.

Being lose is not limited or associated to any tribe or religion, the difference is Religion 1 don't care and Religion 2 are hypocritical fanatics.
They can fûck any tribe, but can't marry them because their religion is intolerance of others.

As I am typing right now Habiba is somewhere in the far North giving Chukwudi BJ under her hijab as breakfast.

Ask some corpers dem go yarn you

Whoever wanna quote me please do, I'm jobless I have enough time to reply you from now till next year December 31st and still have enough energy to continue the year after.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by olatunyemi(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Shugavee:
story
are you in KT?
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Shugavee(f): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
olatunyemi:

are you in KT?
no I am not
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Rukkyrowland(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
abdulazeez1002:
Whether you like it or not girls in northern Nigeria are more decent than there counterpart in southern Nigeria. An average southern girl is a cheap prostitute. E
abdulazeez1002:
Whether you like it or not girls in northern Nigeria are more decent than there counterpart in southern Nigeria. An average southern girl is a cheap prostitute. E
abdulazeez1002:

there are bad eggs everywhere, don't judge an entire region because of some bad people.
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Quality20(m): 8:26am On May 02, 2021
Rukkyrowland:
[color=#000000][/color]

there are bad eggs everywhere, don't judge an entire region because of some bad people.
u are very correct
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by RMoneyInTheBank: 1:37pm On May 02, 2021
Quality20:
Well d simple reasons are
1, most southerners are xtians
2. Hausa ladies are conservative and shy as against southerners who are overtly open and lack any element of shyness
3. The idea and knowledge of dating among hausa ladies and southern guys are poles apart
4. Hausa ladies have got strong religious and cultural upbringing which them not wanna indulge
5. most cant date a man they cant marry
nb。。。however there are many free hausa ashwo who can date anythin会
..you have not been to the north, yet you created a topic about the north... Hhhahahahahahhahahah...
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by JONSYN7154: 2:42pm On May 02, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Mostly villagers? This one is high on kunu tsamiya.
grin
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
No matter how the southerners try to deny it, there are more decent girls in northern Nigeria than there are in southern Nigeria. An average southern girl is a cheap prostitute.

Someone up there said it's inferiority complex and that even their male counterparts can't match them.
Match you in what exactly? Cultism, Armed robbery, kidnapping, killings or rape? PERVERTS

All ye southerners talking nonsense about the northerners, they will continue ruling you.
You will continue begging us to get considered for a federal government appointment.

Some people that have never traveled outside their zones are there talking nonsense.

I was in south east recently, I started wondering why the igbos are always insulting hausas of underdevelopment.
The best southeastern state is not more developed than the best northern state. So what?

Owerri is the biggest disappointment for me.

All ye southerners, stop badmouthing the northerners cos they'll rule over you guys forever.

Inugo?

Nobody.

I tried clicking on your moniker and it was unclickable.

Are you Seun or Max?
Re: Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners by Blackmiserable(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Ma nigga, you too much, you been stay for north before, I remember Safi back then in kaduna, she always lied to her parents that she's going to lesson, not knowing that Safi is on her way to my house to collect fresh cock, we both lived in narayi banawa by line seiki, hausa babe are very sweet, and knows how to love.

Boss, how much is rent in Narayi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Infected Me With An STD / Things Women Want In A Man / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.