Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (26137 Views)

Ihedioha VS Hope VS INEC: I Need Explanation From Political Gurus Please / I Am About To Be Disenfranchised By INEC! I Wouldn't Take It! / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Sonia201919: 7:05am On Jun 24, 2019
they are not confused ,they are only manipulative
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Benekruku(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Sagay talking like an illiterate in this affair.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by hisexcellency34: 7:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Are u mad? What is wrong in what he said. Is INEC not confused?

helinues:
Is Sagay Prof of Animals?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by sammymama: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2019
K
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Sonia201919: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=79616992]So, are you saying the election was rigged for APC?[/9quote]

Of course ,u mean u dont know?which means u are not in Nigeria
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by adecz: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2019
sad
sad
Anybody appointed by Buhari
must be confirmed to be a mediocre
before being given office.

Ministers of information, education, sports, defense,
power, labor, petroleum etc.

Also all defense Chiefs, Inec, police etc.

He doesn't look out for competence, but
for blind loyalty, religion & tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2019
post=79617277:
What are Nigerians worrying about? Nigerians will always have something to worry about. When was the National Assembly inaugurated? That was just few days ago. So, there is nothing to worry about. It’s better to be thorough, make your enquiries, get all the recommendations, study reports about the ministerial nominee before selecting him and forwarding names for screening and confirmation. I think we are in very, very early days. There is nothing to worry about in the formation of the cabinet.
these people clearly knows those who are stainless high performers.

But they would rather go for their immoral, thuggish, brazenly corrupt criminal fellows.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Zoogerian234: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2019
Says the professor of zoo sciences

1 Like

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2019
Flexherbal:

Ok
abi oooo... Very instructive..
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Angelparadise: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2019
post=79617277:
What are Nigerians worrying about? Nigerians will always have something to worry about. When was the National Assembly inaugurated? That was just few days ago. So, there is nothing to worry about. It’s better to be thorough, make your enquiries, get all the recommendations, study reports about the ministerial nominee before selecting him and forwarding names for screening and confirmation. I think we are in very, very early days. There is nothing to worry about in the formation of the cabinet.
SMH ! If a professor of APC is giving this as an excuse , the world will not imagine why APC led government is a disaster and no reasonable country will like to support or align with it confidential . So all this while the president and his cabals are waiting for the inauguration of the legislative arm before he will start searching for his angels ministers .

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2019
I think he has raised a very viable point about INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:
Sagay talking like an illiterate in this affair.

You have successfully displayed your intense level of dumbness. I don't think you understood anything from the grammar used in the interview hence your reply could have been positive.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Aystarz: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2019
aolawale025:
He made the correct call on INEC. This INEC is weak and lacks focus

Correct call but he stylishly dodged the fact that his APC are solely responsible for the emasculation of our so-called electoral umpire.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Benekruku(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2019
[s]
Lenadiva:
You have successfully displayed your intense level of dumbness. I don't think you understood anything from the grammar used in the interview hence your reply could have been positive.
[/s]
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by BabaO2: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2019
nairavsdollars:
So, are you saying the election was rigged for APC?
INEC is an independent body, we should respect such institutions in this country. Atiku's allegation is unfounded, babyish and can only be concocted by anyone who has never been successful through a lawful and level playing ground throughout his lifetime
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by flames01: 7:52am On Jun 24, 2019
post=79617277:

Other countries formed their cabinets under few days after inauguration, but here you are promoting failure and mediocrity. Are you really sure your brain hasn't been replaced with sawdust? Just an innocent question

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by oomayor: 7:56am On Jun 24, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Nothing concern me concern INEC
Today is my birthday show me some serious Love
Nigeria will be great again
Hbd
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by orisa37: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Too much talk contributed to confusing INEC.
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Isoduwa(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2019
nairalee:
Before Election
INEC: We will make use of online server

After Election
INEC: We have a central server result
INEC: We did not use online server
INEC: Online server hacked
INEC:We used online server partially
INEC: We used online server only in 3 states
INEC: Online server cannot be accessed

I'm sure other countries will just be wondering if this is a zoo

This is Nigerian Google am
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Isoduwa(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2019
flames01:

Other countries formed their cabinets under few days after inauguration, but here you are promoting failure and mediocrity. Are you really sure your brain hasn't been replaced with sawdust? Just an innocent question

Innocent question? You telling the guy indirectly that what?
Dumb as?
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Ategberoson(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2019
old age is worrying Sagay. calling Inec that certified your principal reelection weakened is just like reaffirming opposition stand in the last election

a learner should know better but his loose mouth won't allow them to reason before they talk. politics have truly rendered intelligentsia unreasonable lately
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by AreaFada2: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2019
Lenadiva:
I think he has raised a very viable point about INEC.
But my dear this administration appointed the current INEC chairman.

And GEJ that they called clueless appointed INEC chairman who supervised 2015 election which Sagay now admits was better than it is now.
Is that not unwittingly admitting that Buhari appointed someone who is clearly incompetent. cheesy grin

Truth will always overtake lies no matter how long ago lies set out on the journey.
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by englishman411(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2019
The real truth about the election result will certainly come out at last .in our local parlance it is said that any judgement against the truth.there is bribe involved.inec is just buying time and been economical with the truth,the bubble will soon burst,whatever is hidden in secret will certainly be exposed.only the truth will set inec free from what has caged them totally.truth will always prevail over falasehood.thanks.
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by emajoe: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2019
DAY NEVA BREAK YET.
YOU DONG TIRE TO DEFEND YA BOSS?
LEAVE INEC ALONE MAKE DEM CARRY DIA CROSS.
NA YA INEC?
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:55am On Jun 24, 2019
nairalee:
Before Election
INEC: We will make use of online server

After Election
INEC: We have a central server result
INEC: We did not use online server
INEC: Online server hacked
INEC:We used online server partially
INEC: We used online server only in 3 states
INEC: Online server cannot be accessed

I'm sure other countries will just be wondering if this is a zoo
you ommited the first one, INEC: "we don't even have anything call server, we don't even know if server exist "

1 Like

Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by hisexcellency34: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2019
The question is : Does INEC have a server or not?
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Austineva(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2019
Very confused set of people! If I talk now d next 4 d moderators na to ban me. Make I reserve my comment sha in order to be on a safe side. Buh Nigeria is a zoo bn managed by goats. No ban me o cos am tired of it
Re: Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen by Petacephas: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2019
The most confused election umpire ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? / I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos / Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.