Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached (833 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached by amar3664: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2019
I am unmarried and is 28 years old,mostly i stay outside my native place for studies,but once or twice a year,i visit my native place...i.am attracted towards my aunty who is my uncles (father 's brother )wife...she is 39 years old and has beautiful body size and she is beautiful..but slight chubby...she has two sons...i am very attracted towards her for sex...while i am in my narive place i mostly stays and talks to her...she knows i am quite flirting type of guy,once she and me were travelling in car and journey was for 8 hours,i and my aunty were sitting on back seat with my aunty sitting in middle and.my mother and i were on both side of her...after sometime my aunty took my hand in her hand and we started to talk normally ,after some time i put my hand on her lap and she did not say me anything,after some time i placed my hand in between her legs but then also shr did not say anything,after that incident i started to touch her every part of body except her breasts..and she never stopped me...once we were talking then suddenly she started to say a sex story which happened in our neighbourhood between family members and even told that it happened at night 2 am....guys..can i move ahead...if she is ready why cant she tell directly...i am still feeling afraid to move ahead..

Re: Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached by DaInferno(m): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2019
so want to practice incest?
thesame shut that brought Sodom and Gomorrah down?

think of the future, it won't last forever, the ugly truth may come out somehow, and that's on your memory and conscience
Re: Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached by amar3664: 6:54am On Jun 24, 2019
DaInferno:
so want to practice incest?
thesame shut that brought Sodom and Gomorrah down?

think of the future, it won't last forever, the ugly truth may come out somehow, and that's on your memory and conscience

It will happen for only few times while I m in village
Re: Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached by ahnie: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2019
This deranged Indian man again....

Guess we've not seen the last of you
Re: Can I Make This Secret Relationship True? Me And Her Pics Attached by daddytime(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2019
Very sick morafocker...always spamming the forum with his garlic and curry.

(1) (Reply)

Bon Iver I,i Download Album 2019. Zip / Uber Driver Jailed For Groping Female Passenger / How much is bride price in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.