Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Plantain Pancakes : How To Make Plantain Pancake (with Ripe & Over Ripe Plantain - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Plantain Pancakes : How To Make Plantain Pancake (with Ripe & Over Ripe Plantain (750 Views)

How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) / See The Ripe Plantain I Bought #600 This Morning. / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Pancakes : How To Make Plantain Pancake (with Ripe & Over Ripe Plantain by frisky01(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Making Plantain Pancakes is another way to use up overripe (black)plantains, but you can also make use of the ripe (yellow) ones too.
Plantains are rich in minerals(potasium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous), Vitamins(A, B6 and C) and fiber and taste really good.
I love plantains and can eat it all day �
Plantain pancakes are simply delicious and I’m sure you’ll enjoy them too. Continue reading..
https://www.abuwazgists.com.ng/2019/06/plantain-pancakes-how-to-make-plantain.html?m=1
Re: Plantain Pancakes : How To Make Plantain Pancake (with Ripe & Over Ripe Plantain by frisky01(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With A Recipe Pls! / Fresh Ofada (pepper Stew) Now Available In Warri / Alcohol: The Benefits Of Moderate Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.