Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an (1304 Views)

101 Clear Contradictions In The Bible / 101 Contradictions In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by nossycheek(f): 9:24am On May 09, 2007
Different account of Moses and the burning bush
S. 20:9-20, S. 27:7-14, S. 28:29-33

Different accont of Moses Childhood
S. 20:38-40, S.7:11-13

Isreal & Obedience[/b]S. 2:58-59,[S. 7:161-162] These verses, 58-59, may be compared to vii. 161-162. There are two verbal differences. Here (ii. 58) we have "enter the town" and in vii. 161 we have "dwell in the town." Again in ii. 59 here we have "infringed (Our command)," and in vii. 162, we have "transgressed."

[b]Moses & The Sorcerers

S. 20:65-73, S. 26:41-52 (Cf. 7:111-126)

please we need to know the reasons for this variations in the greatest miracle in islam, the qur'an
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by firdaus4us: 11:25am On May 10, 2007
@nossycheek,
Your job is yet to be completed. We need the meaning(translations) of those verses!
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by babs787(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2007
Please let us have the verses in full

Thanks
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by nossycheek(f): 1:12pm On May 10, 2007
@babs787 et al

You claim to know the verses of the Bible off heart and yet you have lost your qur'an all of a sudden, here are the verses in full.

Different Account of Moses and the burning bush
S 20:9-20
[20.9] And has the story of Musa come to you?
[20.10] When he saw fire, he said to his family: Stop, for surely I see a fire, haply I may bring to you therefrom a live coal or find a guidance at the fire.
[20.11] So when he came to it, a voice was uttered: O Musa:
[20.12] Surely I am your Lord, therefore put off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa,
[20.13] And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed:
[20.14] Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:
[20.15] Surely the hour is coming-- I am about to make it manifest-- so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives:
[20.16] Therefore let not him who believes not in it and follows his low desires turn you away from it so that you should perish;
[20.17] And what is this in your right hand, O Musa!
[20.18] He said: This is my staff: I recline on it and I beat the leaves with it to make them fall upon my sheep, and I have other uses for it.
[20.19] He said: Cast it down, O Musa!
[20.20] So he cast it down; and lo! it was a serpent running

S 27:7-14
[27.7] When Musa said to his family: Surely I see fire; I will bring to you from it some news, or I will bring to you therefrom a burning firebrand so that you may warm yourselves.
[27.8] So when he came to it a voice was uttered saying: Blessed is Whoever is in the fire and whatever is about it; and glory be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds;
[27.9] O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Mighty, the Wise;
[27.10] And cast down your staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return: O Musa! fear not; surely the apostles shall not fear in My presence;
[27.11] Neither he who has been unjust, then he does good instead after evil, for surely I am the Forgiving, the Merciful:
[27.12] And enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it shall come forth white without evil; among nine signs to Firon and his people, surely they are a transgressing people.
[27.13] So when Our clear signs came to them, they said: This is clear enchantment.
[27.14] And they denied them unjustly and proudly while their soul had been convinced of them; consider, then how was the end of the mischief-makers

S. 28:29-33
[28.29] So when Musa had fulfilled the term, and he journeyed with his family, he perceived on this side of the mountain a fire. He said to his family: Wait, I have seen a fire, maybe I will bring to you from it some news or a brand of fire, so that you may warm yourselves.
[28.30] And when he came to it, a voice was uttered from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the bush, saying: O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
[28.31] And saying: Cast down you staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating, and did not return. O Musa! come forward and fear not; surely you are of those who are secure;
[28.32] Enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it will come forth white without evil, and draw your hand to yourself to ward off fear: so these two shall be two arguments from your Lord to Firon and his chiefs, surely they are a transgressing people.
[28.33] He said: My Lord! surely I killed one of them, so I fear lest they should slay me

Different account of Moses Childhood
S. 20:38-40

20.38] When We revealed to your mother what was revealed;
[20.39] Saying: Put him into a chest, then cast it down into the river, then the river shall throw him on the shore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and enemy to him, and I cast down upon you love from Me, and that you might be brought up before My eyes;
[20.40] When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve and you killed a man, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with (a severe) trying. Then you stayed for years among the people of Madyan; then you came hither as ordained, O Musa

[7.11] And certainly We created you, then We fashioned you, then We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam. So they did obeisance except Iblis; he was not of those who did obeisance.
[7.12] He said: What hindered you so that you did not make obeisance when I commanded you? He said: I am better than he: Thou hast created me of fire, while him Thou didst create of dust.
[7.13] He said: Then get forth from this (state), for it does not befit you to behave proudly therein. Go forth, therefore, surely you are of the abject ones

Moses and the sorcerers
S. 20:65-73

[20.65] They said: O Musa! will you cast, or shall we be the first who cast down?
[20.66] He said: Nay! cast down. then lo! their cords and their rods-- it was imaged to him on account of their magic as if they were running.
[20.67] So Musa conceived in his mind a fear.
[20.68] We said: Fear not, surely you shall be the uppermost,
[20.69] And cast down what is in your right hand; it shall devour what they have wrought; they have wrought only the plan of a magician, and the magician shall not be successful wheresoever he may come from.
[20.70] And the magicians were cast down making obeisance; they said: We believe in the Lord of Haroun and Musa.
[20.71] (Firon) said: You believe in him before I give you leave; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you enchantment, therefore I will certainly cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will certainly crucify you on the trunks of the palm trees, and certainly you will come to know which of us is the more severe and the more abiding in chastising.
[20.72] They said: We do not prefer you to what has come to us of clear arguments and to He Who made us, therefore decide what you are going to decide; you can only decide about this world's life.
[20.73] Surely we believe in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic to which you compelled us; and Allah is better and more abiding

S.26:41-52
[26.41] And when the magicians came, they said to Firon: Shall we get a reward if we are the vanquishers?
[26.42] He said: Yes, and surely you will then be of those who are made near.
[26.43] Musa said to them: Cast what you are going to cast.
[26.44] So they cast down their cords and their rods and said: By Firon's power, we shall most surely be victorious.
[26.45] Then Musa cast down his staff and lo! it swallowed up the lies they told.
[26.46] And the magicians were thrown down prostrate;
[26.47] They said: We believe in the Lord of the worlds:
[26.48] The Lord of Musa and Haroun.
[26.49] Said he: You believe in him before I give you permission; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you the magic, so you shall know: certainly I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and certainly I will crucify you all.
[26.50] They said: No harm; surely to our Lord we go back;
[26.51] Surely we hope that our Lord will forgive us our wrongs because we are the first of the believers.
[26.52] And We revealed to Musa, saying: Go away with My servants travelling by night, surely you will be pursued

Isreal & Obedience

S. 2:58-59
[2.58] And when We said: Enter this city, then eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish, and enter the gate making obeisance, and say, forgiveness. We will forgive you your wrongs and give more to those who do good (to others).
[2.59] But those who were unjust changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them, so We sent upon those who were unjust a pestilence from heaven, because they transgressed.

S. 7:161-162
[7.161] And when it was said to them: Reside in this town and eat from it wherever you wish, and say, Put down from us our heavy burdens: and enter the gate making obeisance, We will forgive you your wrongs: We will give more to those who do good (to others).
[7.162] But those who were unjust among them changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them; so We sent upon them a pestilence from heaven because they were unjust.

Do you need more? grin
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by muhsin(m): 1:20pm On May 10, 2007
Great!
Copying and pesting isn't a small job. Well done. Keep on misconstruing, miscalculation, and the likes.
One cannot learn anything without going to the teacher.
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by stimulus(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2007
muhsin:

Great!
Copying and pesting isn't a small job. Well done. Keep on misconstruing, miscalculation, and the likes.
One cannot learn anything without going to the teacher.

Cry closer home, my dear muhsin. grin

Where were you when your folks were rank-xeroxing misconceptions and pasting on the Forum? Worse than that, they pretended that those articles are their own! It is not just a matter of plagiarism - it is criminal and dishonest. If the above serves as the same thing that your folks have been doing, why are you sobbing?

When they begin to reason for themselves, we will know!
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by babs787(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2007
Insert Quote

We are now seeing the real liar and those that are deluded. I will explain them to you one after the other.

Different Account of Moses and the burning bush

S 20:9-20
[20.9] And has the story of Musa come to you?
[20.10] When he saw fire, he said to his family: Stop, for surely I see a fire, haply I may bring to you therefrom a live coal or find a guidance at the fire.
[20.11] So when he came to it, a voice was uttered: O Musa:
[20.12] Surely I am your Lord, therefore put off your shoes; surely you are in the sacred valley, Tuwa,
[20.13] And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed:
[20.14] Surely I am Allah, there is no god but I, therefore serve Me and keep up prayer for My remembrance:
[20.15] Surely the hour is coming-- I am about to make it manifest-- so that every soul may be rewarded as it strives:
[20.16] Therefore let not him who believes not in it and follows his low desires turn you away from it so that you should perish;
[20.17] And what is this in your right hand, O Musa!
[20.18] He said: This is my staff: I recline on it and I beat the leaves with it to make them fall upon my sheep, and I have other uses for it.
[20.19] He said: Cast it down, O Musa!
[20.20] So he cast it down; and lo! it was a serpent running

S 27:7-14
[27.7] When Musa said to his family: Surely I see fire; I will bring to you from it some news, or I will bring to you therefrom a burning firebrand so that you may warm yourselves.[27.8] So when he came to it a voice was uttered saying: Blessed is Whoever is in the fire and whatever is about it; and glory be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds;
[27.9] O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Mighty, the Wise;
[27.10] And cast down your staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating and did not return: O Musa! fear not; surely the apostles shall not fear in My presence;
[27.11] Neither he who has been unjust, then he does good instead after evil, for surely I am the Forgiving, the Merciful:
[27.12] And enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it shall come forth white without evil; among nine signs to Firon and his people, surely they are a transgressing people.
[27.13] So when Our clear signs came to them, they said: This is clear enchantment.
[27.14] And they denied them unjustly and proudly while their soul had been convinced of them; consider, then how was the end of the mischief-makers

S. 28:29-33
[28.29] So when Musa had fulfilled the term, and he journeyed with his family, he perceived on this side of the mountain a fire. He said to his family: Wait, I have seen a fire, maybe I will bring to you from it some news or a brand of fire, so that you may warm yourselves.
[28.30] And when he came to it, a voice was uttered from the right side of the valley in the blessed spot of the bush, saying: O Musa! surely I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
[28.31] And saying: Cast down you staff. So when he saw it in motion as if it were a serpent, he turned back retreating, and did not return. O Musa! come forward and fear not; surely you are of those who are secure;
[28.32] Enter your hand into the opening of your bosom, it will come forth white without evil, and draw your hand to yourself to ward off fear: so these two shall be two arguments from your Lord to Firon and his chiefs, surely they are a transgressing people.
[28.33] He said: My Lord! surely I killed one of them, so I fear lest they should slay me

LET ME HAVE YOUR CONTRADICTION [b]IN THE VERSES ABOVE PLEASE.[/b]

[20.39] Saying: Put him into a chest, then cast it down into the river, then the river shall throw him on the shore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and enemy to him, and I cast down upon you love from Me, and that you might be brought up before My eyes;
[20.40] When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve and you killed a man, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with (a severe) trying. Then you stayed for years among the people of Madyan; then you came hither as ordained, O Musa

MOSES'S STORY

[7.11] And certainly We created you, then We fashioned you, then We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam. So they did obeisance except Iblis; he was not of those who did obeisance.
[7.12] He said: What hindered you so that you did not make obeisance when I commanded you? He said: I am better than he: Thou hast created me of fire, while him Thou didst create of dust.
[7.13] He said: Then get forth from this (state), for it does not befit you to behave proudly therein. Go forth, therefore, surely you are of the abject ones

We are now seeing the liar, the first verses are for Moses while chapter 7 below is for Adam. God is exposing them one by one

Moses and the sorcerers
S. 20:65-73

[20.65] They said: O Musa! will you cast, or shall we be the first who cast down?
[20.66] He said: Nay! cast down. then lo! their cords and their rods-- it was imaged to him on account of their magic as if they were running.
[20.67] So Musa conceived in his mind a fear.
[20.68] We said: Fear not, surely you shall be the uppermost,
[20.69] And cast down what is in your right hand; it shall devour what they have wrought; they have wrought only the plan of a magician, and the magician shall not be successful wheresoever he may come from.
[20.70] And the magicians were cast down making obeisance; they said: We believe in the Lord of Haroun and Musa.
[20.71] (Firon) said: You believe in him before I give you leave; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you enchantment, therefore I will certainly cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and I will certainly crucify you on the trunks of the palm trees, and certainly you will come to know which of us is the more severe and the more abiding in chastising.
[20.72] They said: We do not prefer you to what has come to us of clear arguments and to He Who made us, therefore decide what you are going to decide; you can only decide about this world's life.
[20.73] Surely we believe in our Lord that He may forgive us our sins and the magic to which you compelled us; and Allah is better and more abiding

S.26:41-52
[26.41] And when the magicians came, they said to Firon: Shall we get a reward if we are the vanquishers?
[26.42] He said: Yes, and surely you will then be of those who are made near.
[26.43] Musa said to them: Cast what you are going to cast.
[26.44] So they cast down their cords and their rods and said: By Firon's power, we shall most surely be victorious.
[26.45] Then Musa cast down his staff and lo! it swallowed up the lies they told.
[26.46] And the magicians were thrown down prostrate;
[26.47] They said: We believe in the Lord of the worlds:
[26.48] The Lord of Musa and Haroun.
[26.49] Said he: You believe in him before I give you permission; most surely he is the chief of you who taught you the magic, so you shall know: certainly I will cut off your hands and your feet on opposite sides, and certainly I will crucify you all.
[26.50] They said: No harm; surely to our Lord we go back;
[26.51] Surely we hope that our Lord will forgive us our wrongs because we are the first of the believers.
[26.52] And We revealed to Musa, saying: Go away with My servants travelling by night, surely you will be pursued

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR CONTRADICTION IN THE ABOVE VERSES PLEASE OR BETTER STILL YOU HIGHLIGHT THEM.

Isreal & Obedience

S. 2:58-59
[2.58] And when We said: Enter this city, then eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish, and enter the gate making obeisance, and say, forgiveness. We will forgive you your wrongs and give more to those who do good (to others).
[2.59] But those who were unjust changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them, so We sent upon those who were unjust a pestilence from heaven, because they transgressed.

S. 7:161-162
[7.161] And when it was said to them: Reside in this town and eat from it wherever you wish, and say, Put down from us our heavy burdens: and enter the gate making obeisance, We will forgive you your wrongs: We will give more to those who do good (to others).
[7.162] But those who were unjust among them changed it for a saying other than that which had been spoken to them; so We sent upon them a pestilence from heaven because they were unjust.

LET ME HAVE YOUR CONTRADICTION HIGHLIGHTED PLEASE

WE ARE NOW SEEING THE REAL LIAR. TRUTH HAS COME FALSEHOOD IS BOUND TO PERSIH

@Muhsin

Salam, please leave them alone. May Allah be pleased with you.

Maa Salam
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by nossycheek(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2007
grin grin grin ;Dhehehehehe so you still dancing your atilogu dance hehehehe I almost fell off my chair. heheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you can't see the contrdictions after finding your lost qur'an grin grin grin grin

grin grin ;DThe truth has come, falsehood is bound to perish grin grin grin
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by stimulus(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2007
@babs787,

grin grin Ojibijibijibi!! I no fit laugh finish!!

Alhaji, cool down small. Shouting and calling people liars is not helping your case at all. It rather shows how terrified you have become, especially when you're referring to your Muslim authors as Liars!! Your brothers should be reading your recent posts and shaking their heads in shame!! grin
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by somze(f): 4:01pm On May 10, 2007
In fairness to everyone, babs787 is right. I see no contradictions in any of the texts. I even noticed thesame things babs 787 highlighted. Maybe you (nossycheek) care to explain further.
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by jeshua(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2007
please brethren, lets stop this. Leave the quran alone and deal with the issue at hand-Babs is sincere about what he thinks is right but the Bibles says, "there is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction". He needs to see and experience Jesus the Christ. He is sincere but sincerely wrong.[b][/b]
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by stimulus(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2007
@jeshua,

Relax. Your appeal should have come when babs787 went on adventure calumniating Christianity. We cooled off and tried severally to provide answers to his plagiarized questions. What did he do with them?

A sincere person does not call others LIARS! Call that "overheated reaction" if you may; but I think we should rather stop this hypocrisy of raising our voices against Christians exposing his fraud. Go through the various posts and see for yourself - to the extent that he even refers to the Muslim authors we quoted from as "deluded authors that lied" --

babs787:

#6. Where are the mystic Books, babs787? || Sura 26:196
'Without doubt it is (announced) in the mystic Books of former peoples.'

I pity your deluded authors that lied in order to deceive you. This is what we have brother.

Now, which Muslim reading that would call babs787 a "sincere" person?? Please come off it. This fraud and continued cavil should stop! When he grows up and sanitizes his attitude on the Forum, he would find other discussants very pleasant indeed!!

You guys should rather be calling him to order. Even as a Christian, I can swallow all the name-calling he has served me; BUT I TOTALLY DETEST HIS DENOUNCING FELLOW MUSLIMS in what you guys now misinterpret as being "sincere"!! If he doesn't like them or agree with them, common sense requires he should simply state it so, and not pretend that he's doing himself and his muslim community any good!!

Ask me to provide further texts for this cavil of babs787, and you will read volumes.

Let's just do the right thing - weigh issues and act like grown-ups without this drama we have become accustomed to!!

Regards!
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by firdaus4us: 4:28pm On May 10, 2007
@nossycheek
Those verses are lost? Then, where did you get them?
Instead of you hanging yourself in shame, you still continue to post without evidence.

Let start this way:

MOSES'S STORY

Who is Q20:38-40 talking about? Similarly, Who is Q7:11-13 talking about? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by jeshua(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2007
my brother,
i have responded to him many times but he wont read whaever you post. He will prefer copying an epistle from somewhere and expects people to read it. Have noticed he doesnt read any reasonable response sent to him?
i just pity the guy, i would love to  know the history of his upbringing. maybe he should even tell us? at least be sincere about it babs
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by stimulus(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2007
@jeshua,

You're right - he's known for that. Sorry if I was a bit strong there.

God bless
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by mukina2: 9:02pm On May 10, 2007
@firdau,mushin and babs
i wonder why you waste ur time at all
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by pilgrim1(f): 7:02am On May 11, 2007
@stimulus,

stimulus:

You guys should rather be calling him to order. Even as a Christian, I can swallow all the name-calling he has served me; BUT I TOTALLY DETEST HIS DENOUNCING FELLOW MUSLIMS in what you guys now misinterpret as being "sincere"!! If he doesn't like them or agree with them, common sense requires he should simply state it so, and not pretend that he's doing himself and his muslim community any good!!

I appreciate the fact that you have been blessed with a very keen mind to analyse and deal with isssues. Infact, when I saw babs787's reaction to your well-articulated replies to his challenges, I was quite taken aback that he could go so far to denounce his fellow Muslim authors in such language! I read how many times he referred to the Muslim translators you had quoted from as "liars" and "deceivers", and shook my head in disbelief! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52589.0.html#msg1102498

However, the best we can do is expose such fraudulent behaviour disguised as 'sincerely seeking truth'. He must have gotten so upset by your posts to have reacted in such unfortunate manner.

The one thing that surprises me even more is that no Muslim has said anything against babs787's aspersion at those Muslim translators! I guess they are quite satisfied to have a Muslim brand respected Muslims as LIARS!!
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by stimulus(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2007
@pilgrim.1,

Well, babs787's antics are only coming to light now because many people have argued that he was "sincere", blah-blah! Rubbish. A sincere seeker of truth would not be playing the sort of games he has ever been playing on the Forum; and many people surprise me in their pretences to not have noticed at all.

I'm not vexed at all by anything he does - none of which is new. But I'm sick and fed up to the back teeth with all the 'politically correct' calls some Christians have been posting in the hope of smoothening over this fraud.

The more sinister thing is that fellow Muslims on the Forum, who should have seen his deception and cavil by now, are pretending not to take notice! As you said, they should be "quite satisfied to have a Muslim brand respected Muslims as LIARS!!"

And for those same Muslims who might have been pretending, or otherwise avoiding the thread where babs787 categorically made those blunders, please see it in the following link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52589.32.html#msg1108087

Did he not often say, "Truth has come, and falsehood is perished"?? Indeed. The fraud which has been glossed over is now exposed. They should enjoy it!! grin grin

As for me, I'll just take a long break to attend to more pressing matters in my office. God bless all on Nairaland!! cheesy
Re: Many More Contradictions In The Qur'an by nossycheek(f): 9:40am On May 11, 2007
author = firdaus4us
Those verses are lost? Then, where did you get them?
Instead of you hanging yourself in shame, you still continue to post without evidence.

Now I really confirm that you only comprehend arabic and not English. Poor soul. Get me right, I said you guys pretended you lost your qur'an that I should write the verses in full. And after finding your lost qur'an you are now pretending that there are no contradictions.

Do you need an interpreter?

I equally realise that you only read your qur'an on this site hence you are asking me the person the verses arer referring to. Provide answers and not questions pls. The most confused muslims I have ever seen.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The "error Of The Lawless"? / God Or Mammon? / Money Hungry Prosperity Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.