Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does (1648 Views)

CBN To Raise BDC’s Share Capital To ₦2 Billion / Where Can I Buy Btc Or Anything With GTB Card Online / $1200 Worth Of BTC Or Skrill Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Etsyl:

Are you Mad?.... So, I can't invest my money again.... Are you the one feeding me?

No bro, I didn't say I am the one feeding you. All am saying is that you dont do any mini importation. You're just collecting people's money to teach them. But I am not sure if you have found any victim yet. Calm down and be humble.
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Etsyl: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

No bro, I didn't say I am the one feeding you. All am saying is that you dont do any mini importation. You're just collecting people's money to teach them. But I am not sure if you have found any victim yet. Calm down and be humble.
Come and see for yourself.... I won't stoop so low to scam someone of 1k.
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Kirchhoff01(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Etsyl:

Come and see for yourself.... I won't stoop so low to scam someone of 1k.

okay
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Hmm. Just be wary of scammers as you'll be very prone to them with this your quest. That's my brotherly advise to you.

Cheers bro!

Thanks Bro I appreciate the advice! But person when plan to scam person of 7 billion for Nigeria, how e plan to chop am? Na for this life abi na the next? grin grin

Thanks a lot and keep spreading the word

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Goalnaldo(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

Oga shut up your mouth and no dey press calculator on top another person money. I know how much this is worth and I have made it very clear to you from the very beginning it's not a typo! Which kind wahala be this?

For your information I already met a guy with access to a thousand BTC through here. Please stop show casing your ignorance here.

This isn't you people's normal 2k dollz transaction when una go dey feel like God ehn leave here Abeg and for the records IT IS WORTH ABOUT #7.58 BILLION NOT #78.4 BILLION AS YOUR CALCULATOR TOLD YOU!
brother please just send me 0.15 btc
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by agarawu23(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

Lol its a crazy deal Bro and I understand the impossibility of it but I Already met a guy with 1k right here but wasn't selling.

Don't underestimate Nigerians Lol
lies undecided .someone has 1000 btc here? He should screenshot his wallet for us to see undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by philip0906(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
agarawu23:
lies undecided .someone has 1000 btc here? He should screenshot his wallet for us to see undecided
While I doubt the authenticity of seeing someone in here with N7.8 billion naira worth of coins, I don't think he has anything to prove to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

Thanks Bro I appreciate the advice! But person when plan to scam person of 7 billion for Nigeria, how e plan to chop am? Na for this life abi na the next? grin grin

Thanks a lot and keep spreading the word
Lol. No be person dey sell a whole Airport? And that one still chop the money clean mouth, if your enemy jam that kind person, 7billion na change to am o.

You even know the 2000btc is probably worth billions.. You quite a guy bro. Funny you!
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Lol. No be person dey sell a whole Airport? And that one still chop the money clean mouth, if your enemy jam that kind person, 7billion na change to am o.

You even know the 2000btc is probably worth billions.. You quite a guy bro. Funny you!

Lol correct guy! Keep winning Bro

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
agarawu23:

I'm done engaging you kindly take your looser arsse outta here and go look for who you will sell 2k dollars worth of btc to.

I for send you video evidence of person wallet when contain 13k BTC for OTC deal when we run last year November but you're not even worth the stress!

Bask in your ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

I'm done engaging you kindly take your looser arsse outta here and go look for who you will sell 2k dollars worth of btc to.

I for send you video evidence of person wallet when contain 13k BTC for OTC deal when we run last year November. but you're not even worth the stress!

Bask in your ignorance!
okay, now this is too much. fvck you with you lies...
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Etsyl:

Can you teach me?, Please
Mail me >> tunjiwale2@gmail.com. I'll send you a note along with the link. But the platform is on Telegram o. Most people see everything on Telegram as scam, if you are one of those people, please kindly disregard this conversation.
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
okay, now this is too much. fvck you with you lies...
If I showed you This evidence, what do I get? You'd come here to apologize and eat your words right? Drop your whatsapp number I'd hit u up!
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bro, a piece.. Why don't you try to buy from luno.com

Don't know if they have up to that quantity you want but you could try. Just a suggestion.
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

If I showed you This evidence, what do I get? You'd come here to apologize and eat your words right? Drop your whatsapp number I'd hit u up!

I no need any evidence. So far you dey do your thing and e dey work for you....
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

I no need any evidence. So far you dey do your thing and e dey work for you....

You abused me, called me a liar and when I offered to show you what you don't believe is possible, You declined and instead choose to continue in your ignorance? It baffles me how folks like you think.

Anyways I'm done engaging low ballers and for the records I never thought it was possible just like you till I saw. Have a nice life!

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Kirchhoff01(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

You abused me, called me a liar and when I offered to show you what you don't believe is possible, You declined and instead choose to continue in your ignorance? It baffles me how folks like you think.

Anyways I'm done engaging low ballers and for the records I never thought it was possible just like you till I saw. Have a nice life!

grin
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Bro, a piece.. Why don't you try to buy from luno.com

Don't know if they have up to that quantity you want but you could try. Just a suggestion.

Luno could never sell such a quantity not even a 3rd of it
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
bishopkay:

Luno could never sell such a quantity not even a 3rd of it
I thought as much too.

Look to international sellers.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Birniwa(m): 1:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Someone who has 2000 BTC in their wallet probably knows way better how to manage their money more than you do. Again, someone with that amount of money in their wallet in the first place, won't bother to waste their time on a random guy like you or even on Nairaland trying to find ideas on how to maximize their ROI.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by dexla(f): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Pls who has ever successfully made payment over 100k using credit/debit card payU to Luno. Each time I try to do web payment on payU it responds unsuccessful. But if I do money less than 100k, it is successful.
I contacted my bank and they told me they didn't put a limit on my Mastercard. So I just want to know if it's luno or just a general thing.

Paying 2% on each 100k deposit is ridiculous.
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by Etsyl: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Mail me >> tunjiwale2@gmail.com. I'll send you a note along with the link. But the platform is on Telegram o. Most people see everything on Telegram as scam, if you are one of those people, please kindly disregard this conversation.
Ok
Re: Who Has Access To 2,000 BTC Or Knows Anyone Who Does by bishopkay: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Birniwa:
Someone who has 2000 BTC in their wallet probably knows way better how to manage their money more than you do. Again, someone with that amount of money in their wallet in the first place, won't bother to waste their time on a random guy like you or even on Nairaland trying to find ideas on how to maximize their ROI.

It was never on how to turn their ROI. BTW thanks problem solved already

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUMBO BAGS IN NIGERIA [BULK QUANTITY AVAILABLE] / I Will Pay You 10k Instant If You Have This...see Picture Inisde / See This Semidetached Twin Duplex Architectural Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.