Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town (289 Views)

Bandits Attack Zamfara Mosque During Juma'at Prayer Abduct Scores Of Worshippers / Bandits Attack Zamfara Communities (Pictures) / '100 gunmen’ attack Zamfara community; kill policeman, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town by Emperor2463(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Three people have been killed, about 20 kidnapped and 500 cattle stolen following a fresh attack in Maradun local government area of Zamfara State; the home town of Governor Bello Matawalle, who had recently gone to Dubai seeking for a solution to end the killing spree in the state he presides over.

According to the chairman of the local government, Ahmed Abubakar, the bandits stormed Faru village previous Monday and Bachiri on Saturday while an attack on Gama Giwa village was carried out on Sunday.
Abubakar said, “My local government is under siege. They are attacking our communities and villages. Virtually every day and the military manpower cannot overpower these people.
“We record between four and five attacks on a weekly basis. People are dying. Others are being kidnapped because the security forces are not well-equipped to fight these people.”

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/06/bandits-attack-zamfara-governors-home.html?m=1

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town by ajebuter(f): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Oya, oga gomina…

Start cleaning the mess left for you by the ex..

Seriously, we have no country again
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town by tosinosam(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2019
ajebuter:
Oya, oga gomina…

Start cleaning the mess left for you by the ex..

Seriously, we have no country again
Before I was born they keep saying "Nigeria go better" and up till now d same tin. I don't get involved in anything politics I guess am not d only one seeing our country dis way

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town by ajebuter(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2019
tosinosam:

Before I was born they keep saying "Nigeria go better" and up till now d same tin. I don't get involved in anything politics I guess am not d only one seeing our country dis way

With the crop for leaders and youths in this country, there is no hope..

Absolutely none..

One should just do one's best and forget the rest

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town by tosinosam(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2019
ajebuter:

With the crop for leaders and youths in this country, there is no hope..

Absolutely none..

One should just do one's best and forget the rest

Abi na..all is well
Re: Bandits Attack Zamfara Governor’s Home Town by nzeobi(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2019
I think borno is safer than zamfara.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Have Allegedly Macheted An Hunter To Death In Orin Ekiti. / Bandits Surrender 216 Rifles In Zamfara / MURIC Petitions Buhari To Shut Down 2019 Bbnaija Reality Show Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.